• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Very strange sighting

I watched the videos and did not see any coalescing of objects at all. At first I thought it was just Chinese lanterns but a minor search of the event date produced multiple references to the Golden Knights Parachute club who perform interesting aerial manoevres in the day with colored gas flares and then at night using flares for extra drama. They were performing that night in Milwaukee as part of their weeken airshow event. Seeing the whole of the video from the star would have helped. What's instructional about this and other videos like this is how quickly an anomalous piece of video can get marketed as UFO material. This vid has made the rounds on YouTube almost as much as how the Wadley GA space reentry event was similarly marketed as a UFO event. The other instructional piece references the concept of the expert witness which is also mostly a myth and not anything much to rely on.

Watch some videos of UFOs—a.k.a. the U.S. Army Golden Knights—flying over Milwaukee

I watched the videos and did not see any coalescing of objects at all. At first I thought it was just Chinese lanterns but a minor search of the event date produced multiple references to the Golden Knights Parachute club who perform interesting aerial manoevres in the day with colored gas flares and then at night using flares for extra drama. They were performing that night in Milwaukee as part of their weeken airshow event. Seeing the whole of the video from the star would have helped.

I think those lights originated too high in the sky to have been the parachutists. One would also have to find out where in Milwaukee the Germanfest was held. My sister was on the bluffs above Lake Michigan for the Air Show that took place on Sunday over the Milwaukee lakeshore. I'm waiting to get a call back from her to learn more about whether the parachutists performing at the Germanfest (which I think took place on Saturday night) also might have performed at the lakefront air show. There are many possibilities given the many outdoor events that take place during the summer in Milwaukee. I'm particularly interested in the first video I linked above in which an initially solitary 'orb' separates into two orbs and almost immediately breaks into six objects that certainly appear to be hard-edged, angular grey objects, also all taking on the same 'orb' appearance. I wouldn't rule out the possibly anomalous nature of what's recorded in that first video yet.

What's instructional about this and other videos like this is how quickly an anomalous piece of video can get marketed as UFO material. This vid has made the rounds on YouTube almost as much as how the Wadley GA space reentry event was similarly marketed as a UFO event. The other instructional piece references the concept of the expert witness which is also mostly a myth and not anything much to rely on.

I realize that you'd prefer that both the Milwaukee and the Wadley GA cases have prosaic explanations -- and that such prosaic explanations be foregrounded in the media so as not to perpetuate the ETH. I think you are thus easily persuaded to accept prosaic explanations that are not yet proved. I'd add that your refusal to consider the value of trained eyes in discerning aerial phenomena is another example of your generally theory-laden approach to the ufo subject. I do agree with your objection to the quick marketing of uap reports and videos to audiences interested in 'ufos', but what can be done about it? And indeed, insofar as the MSM is concerned, prosaic explanations are immediately offered in nearly every case (out of long-ingrained habit since the effects of the 1952 CIA Robertson Commission took effect). Personally, I'm beginning to wonder whether you can stand to live in a world in which the ETHypothesis has developed and maintained ground.

i think if you research the Golden Knights you'll see that one of their techniques is to fly apart after starting from a group formation. there is a closeup video that identifies an identical formation that you are seeing from a distance and in the closeup you can see their individual movements that demonstrate very precise turns and twists. keep in mind that depending on your vantage point the formations will be different. i did not understand the second video posted as it was shot off of a video monitor and was not an original.

what i noticed about the Wadley incident is that many UFO sites changed the date from the original reentry video. i would not be surprised to see the same thing in this case, but the article i posted does explain the UFO misidentification as do close up videos of the Gloden Knights. this has nothing to do with the ETH at all just how misidentification and promotion can create wild descriptions of mundane objects. as far as expert witnesses got there is often a blanket statement made that somehow because the witness is a pilot, a police officer, a trained army observer or an astronaut that somehow they can accurately gauge scale, size, speed etc. at night or even in the day. but as with the Mantel case or even as the Apollo astronauts admittedly explain such observations are often useless under a variety of circumstances.

being as rigorous as one can be is important as I have tried to be here with this incident and with the math involved in the Wadley case where the witness fairly much proved that it was the reentry they saw as there was no other option up against the timelines they created themselves.

To be honest i would rather not have to seek out the prosaic explanation but I do think it's important to rule out certain possibilities before I place my vote with what has to be the most exciting of human events - the proof of the UFO that has no mundane explanation.

Last edited:
The parachutists over Lake Michigan Saturday night, up closer; this is settled.

Another UAV on Saturday night, dropping toward [and into] the lake:

Video by Almestica Thangz

Video of same object from 20 miles inland from the lake:

What exactly fell from the sky in Milwaukee Saturday night? - TODAY'S TMJ4

Also reported seen over the Illinois state line about 50 miles south of Milwaukee.

"WTMJ 4 News reported that what fell from the sky on Saturday night continues to be a mystery. Almestica Thangz Facebook video recorded the object on fire or UFO falling over Lake Michigan at 8:56 p.m. U.S. Naval submarines have been deployed on Lake Michigan in an attempt to locate and extract UFO that fell into the lake on Saturday evening, according to unconfirmed military sources."

Last edited:
Back