• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

So, I'm arrived..

Welcome Mr Fibuli! glad you could join us all and please feel free to join in any discussion that interests you, post any media you think will interest us and basically get stuck right in! You have as much right to be here as any of us and we welcome new blood always.

Have fun and I hope to see you in the forum!

Goggs

Sure! I received a warm welcome when I finally took the plunge and I'm more than happy to continue such a positive tradition. Unfortunately we don't necessarily see every post from a new member but when we do we like to welcome them with a personalised message.
We want people to feel they count and matter from day one, because they do.

Back