• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for Margie Kay

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
UFO researcher Margie Kay, Assistant State Director for Missouri UFO, and host of the Un-X News Magazine and Radio Show, will be our guest for an episode that we'll be recording on July 30 starting at 12:30 PM Pacific time.

Margie writes, "Yes, indeed I do have some fascinating stories to tell about strange things going on in the Kansas City area - Black planes, strange cryptic creatures that no one can identify, and I saw an ET while on a UFO investigation in Independence last month!"

Here's her bio, in brief: "Margie Kay is a Paranormal and UFO Investigator, Remote Viewer, and author. She is clairsentient (feels), clairaudient (hears), clairvoyant (sees), and does remote viewing. She owns a construction company, a forensic investigation company, and is publisher of Un-X News Magazine."

That takes us a little out of our usual comfort zone, which is a good thing. So get set for some fascinating stories.

Could the paranormal, UFOs, ESP/remote viewing all be aspects of the same one phenonenon. If so, what is it's underlying basis? If not, why do we often see an overlap in these subjects in witness reports and similar?

Clairvoyance is often seen as a field populated with frauds. How does somebody identify the genuine article?

I was doing a little background perusing on Margie so that I would be able to devise a really great question. I listened to her open minds interview and then proceeded to the un-x blog. The clan of 12 Sasquatches article was...interesting. Then I went down one article..Oh Boy!! Billy Meier! And even better, a lecture by smegging Michael Horn! Anyway, so much for my intelligent, thought-provoking question for Margie..my question now is: What's up with that?
PS I have never seen the Meier saucer photos before. I just saw one in the promo pic for the event. I usually don't laugh out loud. I laughed out loud.

Ok, I don't want to be totally negative so here's the best question I can formulate:
Margie Kay, what do you think about Chris O'Brien's sky camera tracking project in the mysterious valley? Do you think there could be any possibility of any groups following form and setting up a similar type of array/process?

Margie, I see that on the Missouri MUFON website you will be presenting Michael Horn in August and more of the Billy Meier fraud story. How can anyone take MUFON seriously when you have this 'gentleman' on the stage?

One final question, will Mr. Horn be showing Meier's infamous 'ray gun?'

Last edited:
I assure you that we did ask Margie about Meier and Michael Horn and why he was invited to the MUFON event. Her answer is rather surprising, but I did acquaint her with the basics of the Meier hoax, and gave her links to our longest thread on the subject:

Michael Horn & The Billy Meier Contacts | The Paracast Community Forums

And of course the two episodes in which Michael Horn appeared.

So I await her reaction.

It's a fascinating episode, and I even asked her to try to contact my late brother. But...well...

Okay Gene, I am going to use my clairvoyant and remote viewing skills and take a stab at this. Margie knew nothing about Michael Horn and Billy Meier. She was told by MUFON High Command to have him as a guest because it would attract people to the event and thus bring in revenue. How close was I?

I'm looking forward to this episode, if for no other reason than to hear how hard Gene goes after the guest, given the ridiculous BM/MH connection.

Back