• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Recent UFO News

Any other doors?
Yes, doors yet to be opened. I don't want to speculate any further than the posts I've already made in this thread. I've made it clear WHY he is a PRIME TARGET, but I also use a big IF too. Meaning, IF he was targeted, and it's not just coincidence. The space debris gives Plausible Deniability to cover for the Human mission. He could have been ID'd right there at the flyover with the license plate info, and now Google has exposed him online everywhere. His two UFO reports filed online has put a bullseye on him already! The Rabbit Hole is ALREADY apparent to me.

CLEARLY, the top MUFON investigator I referred to in this thread was targeted by Humans, imo, by a black triangle and an EXTREME FEAR WEAPON was used. Did you listen to that youtube audio I posted to this thread? Also, Crispy was seeing very strange imaging with lines and blocks, and that can be some type of mind weapon UNLESS he was looking at something that caused that to fade-in to his mind imaging. He is focusing on such things including bizarre dreams too. Crispy really should find the kind of psychologist I suggested [someone very experienced with decades treating PTSD and high stress events] and doing hypnosis is NOT the solution, imo.

One thing is absolutely certain IMO is Crispy's identity is ALREADY known for posting about this sighting online. Way too much personal information has been given away that the intelligence people can know anything they want about this guy now. IMO.

But do you see DS, how your spin on the space reentry is an even bigger confabulation than calling the debris a UFO. You are shifting the discussion from an examination of a common enough sighting and trying to work through that into a piece of conspiracist paranoia - a litte unhealthy no? Maybe one clear step at a time?

Last edited:
I've made it clear WHY he is a PRIME TARGET
Okay, I should probably be listening to the little voice in the back of my head hissing "run away, run away," but...

Yes, you've said he's a PRIME TARGET because he is military, it was night, and the satellite could be a cover. Got that.

What you haven't managed to RATIONALLY EXPLAIN is what THEY would gain from BUZZING OVER THE CAR OF A FAMILY GOING ON VACATION.

Are we to assume THEY are sitting in a deep, underground bunker somewhere rubbing their HANDS TOGETHER and saying, "Excellent, excellent. He is seeing the boxes! He's posting on a forum. His dog is wary. Our plan has worked. Mwuhaha. Mwuhaha."

But do you see DS, how your spin on the space reentry is an even bigger confabulation that calling the debris a UFO. You are shifting the discussion from an examination of a common enough sighting and trying to work through that into a piece of conspiracist paranoia - a litte unhealthy no? Maybe one clear step at a time?
Not really. You're missing my IF -> THEN reasoning and that wording is clearly written too in CAPS, IMO, and I'm well aware of a lot of possibilities including your ideas too. I already stated early on to maintain several possible causes for this sighting. I easily thought of at least three causes, and this guy needs professional psychological help beyond what we can provide.

I'm going to focus more on getting my family situated in housing. Continue keeping a journal by day of events I remember, dreams, odd situations and so on. I have already logged times, dates, positions, and so on. I will revisit this when when I'm ready to continue. Thank you all for the options of advice. My sincere thanks for all of your help. Just need to focus on my family for the time being.

I'm going to focus more on getting my family situated in housing. Continue keeping a journal by day of events I remember, dreams, odd situations and so on. I have already logged times, dates, positions, and so on. I will revisit this when when I'm ready to continue. Thank you all for the options of advice. My sincere thanks for all of your help. Just need to focus on my family for the time being.
Good ideas. Come back some day an let us know what happened. Thanks.

Yes, you've said he's a PRIME TARGET because he is military, it was night, and the satellite could be a cover. Got that.

What you haven't managed to RATIONALLY EXPLAIN is what THEY would gain from BUZZING OVER THE CAR OF A FAMILY GOING ON VACATION.
He is also an expert at identifying aerial objects. He was not on vacation but transferring to another high security assignment that involves TS "equipment" identifying aerial objects.

If you can't think of the reasons that are rational or logical or not, then I'm not going to speculate for you. There are plenty of reasons including future outcomes that are now in-play, also, because he has posted about this online too. Think about it. There are plenty of irrational people working within this field too, and Billions of dollars are made every year with the UFO MIC and the ET Entertainment Matrix. He is a target in many respects, whether or not this was Human intelligence, satellite debris, or ET. It's win win, because the mythology trumps any reality with whatever happened.

Only the future outcomes can tell. Maybe Crispy will report back some day...

MUFON Frequency Chart
Sightings Nearly Double During June Compared to 2014

2A51831200000578-3152942-image-m-2_1436315448273.jpg

MUFON has also mentioned that there are very similar events to another incident in the 80's involving us airmen.
As far as the symbols are concerned, they were clearly identifiable as this object pruduced a multiple color fluid light around with a dim glow that lit the surface of the object where it could be seen. [ ] I look for identifying markings and appendages to identify its origin. It's been drilled in my brain to do this for over 15 years. Quickly identify if friend, foe, or civilian. [...] My wife and I are in a bit of shock with the similarities that MUFON suggested and now we are seeing.
Clues are certainly being given above about where this case was/is heading. IMO.

Back