• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Reminder: 7/23 - 9/08 Discordian High Season

Zebra or the Logos

Skilled Investigator
I will be sure to post memos and incidents from the Earth Coincidence Control Office here as I notice their subtle unfoldings and sudden hammers to the head. But I will not be taking ketamine in the tub.

I will be sure to post memos and incidents from the Earth Coincidence Control Office here as I notice their subtle unfoldings and sudden hammers to the head.

As the Official Minister of Propaganda for the Discordian Empire, I knew I could count on you, Burnt, to disseminate telepathically induced transmissions to the unsuspecting masses. The Control Center recognizes your commitment to immanentizing the eschaton and wishes to promote you to The All-Seeing Eye of the Worshipful Master of the great Northern Ontario territory. Congratulations!

But I will not be taking ketamine in the tub.
Good, and to all those reading this who may not know what Burnt is talking about, DO NOT EVER DO THIS.

Erowid D.M. Turner Vault : In Memory of D.M.Turner

https://www.erowid.org/library/book...hedelic_guide/essential_psychedelic_guide.pdf

the sinister 'k'? - Breaking Open The Head

immanentize-the-eschaton.jpg

Last edited:
Back