• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Earn $15,000 with Mummy/Alien photo & paper trail.

DissectionStalker

Paranormal Adept
This is old news, but Jaime Maussan has offered $10,000 dollars to anyone that provides the information that leads to the infamous alien-mummy's body. He did not say the body had to be seen but just proves that it is the actual body 'there' -meaning if buried, then proof it's the one. Maybe pics or video of it that proves it's buried there, or the docs leading back to the museum or location where it was before with a photo from there showing a match.

Otherwise, you can still get $5,000 dollars by just providing another photo of it that is good enough to prove the match. Even if it was at some museum he thinks there will be registration documents with at least one photo filed away in an archive for record keeping.

So, you might earn $15,000 with that photo and the paper trail that documents where the body is buried.

I honestly think if you've got really good information with an excellent photo, then you could easily DOUBLE that price. $30,000 would be the minimum, imo.

Last edited:
The lord appeared to me in a vision, and said "WallerMeBoi, I want you to assemble the largest collection of little boy's bicycle seats in Florida. It was a daunting task (unfortunately, many of my earlier acquisitions sustained some bite marks), but I'm proud to say, that with the lord's help, I now have 466 specimens in my collection, each
in its own Ziploc bag for freshness.

I'll trade my collection for the "$10,000 US" that Maussan is offering or the "$30,000 would be the minimum" upside since the latter two are worth about the same as my bicycle seats.

Ok, 435 of my little boy's bicycle seats.

Someone wants to know: "Did Maussan indicate _why_ he wants this information?"

He says he is "secure" with his experts to know it can't be human, so he thinks the additional picture(s) and/or "alien" mummified remains or burial location might give him a chance to get a DNA sample or enough "more information" to confirm or not what it really is.

The new conspiracy ideas are that the alien is secured somewhere hidden and unavailable by the PTB, OR finding it will have more proof that it can't be human. He's betting any additional pics and documentation will actually somehow help to further prove their case.

It might be true that if some museum has/had these mummified remains there will be documentation with pictures still available. Someone that works or worked at the museum will know about the record keeping, and when, where, how the mummified remains were given to tribal nations. I would think even the tribal documentation of the receipt and burial information should still exist.

Also, the FBI apparently collected remains from private owners that had mummified remains on public display to do DNA testing and/or to return the remains for burial. IF true, then the FBI should have a lot of documentation. Maybe a lot of that information could be found with FOIA requests.

Sure, this is a publicity stunt, but finding the docs and pics and location of the mummified remains is still a worthy cause. A lot of people reading this will live near museums or may know of private collections, so earning some cash [hopefully] and being an investigator may be worthwhile for someone to do. It would put the final nail in the Roswell Slide Show, and that alien myth can be put to rest once and for all.

I would personally find it very interesting to know its final resting place and the additional documentation and pictures. Some people that still believe will finally change their minds and realize it's not ET.

Wow, someone already found the photo matches and chain of custody, so only one mystery remains. Exactly where are the mummy remains?

This guy deserves the "photo match" cash having already done the work it seems. If the docs already clearly show the records of transference to the last location, then there has to be a record there how it was turned over to the tribal council for burial. So, Shepherd Johnson has really found the chain of custody that has the photo match proof too.

But knowing the final resting place would still be very interesting. Chris is relying on tribal contacts to find the final resting place.

Shepherd Johnson already did most of the work for everyone, so he deserves the money, imo. Maybe a donation to the caretakers of its final resting place is in order, especially, from Jaime Maussan.

Everyone should read the entire article at the link below:

This is from Sentry's blog...

Blue Blurry Lines: Shepherd Johnson finds documents that finish the Roswell Slides

Shepherd Johnson finds documents that finish the Roswell Slides

Shepherd Johnson contacted me on May 12, and the conversation centered on finding documentation on the mummified child's body depicted in the "Roswell Slides." After finding that National Park Service had both documents and photographs, Shepherd decided to file a Freedom of Information Act request for the records.

He filed his FOIA May 13, and there's a record of it online. Shepherd Johnson's request for this is on the NPS FOIA log on page 47. There's no listing for another such request.
http://www.nps.gov/aboutus/foia/upload/MAY-2015.pdf

Back