• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

'Vicious' fox traps eight people in Cambridgeshire sports club

Its funny though as the expression goes its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.

Agression even in a small animal can be all it takes to intimidate a larger one.

I remember as a lad walking in the country side and coming across a large white gander. Despite the fact i was much bigger, despite the fact that i could have just knocked its silly head off with the stick i was carrying, i just ran away rather than hurt the silly thing.

Contemplating the event posted i say to myself, yeah just drop kick the stupid thing, but i would likely have done the same thing just try and get out of its way.

My younger brother was another example, i could beat him in a fight anyday, unless he went into mad bull mode, then the little buggers anger tree'd me more than once

OK if the Gander had rabies I would run like like hell, but thankfully England is rabies free so I would be more concerned about killing one of the queens animals (swans all belong to the crown) and as mike pointed out I think I would prefer not to hurt it, but the fox on the other hand, whilst I would not "attack" it, I would let it know in no uncertain terms that going for me would be a big mistake!

Don't get me wrong I am a total scardy cat when it comes to dangerous animals like snakes, spiders, sharks, dogs etc but not a fox, I am convinced this is another case of a fox being "framed" just like the fox attacks on babies in London, I will try to find the articles I have seen and post them here asap.

Its funny though as the expression goes its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.
Agression even in a small animal can be all it takes to intimidate a larger one.

I was once intimidated by a large eagle standing on its claim to one of my dead chickens. I was later told that it, or one just like it, faced down a neighbor's large dog.

Back