• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Introduction to The Life of Nikola Tesla

Robert Baird

Paranormal Maven
Introduction to The Life of Nikola Tesla

"Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by power obtainable at any point in the universe. . .it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature." - Nikola Tesla

It is not my purpose to claim to know all the wonders of the life of this great man who is acknowledged as one of the great inventors of all time. Those who give him that kind of acknowledgement on TV or elsewhere are not telling the whole story. There are secret projects underway that he was involved with. HAARP is just one example; it is an extension of his radio antennae that he spent a fortune trying to develop. These technologies are potentially able to destroy all life on earth; as they are kept by war-mongers and those who might leave earth for a while and then return to take over and start anew. Or maybe it will simply be a case of successful social engineering as the mind control uses get ramped out on space platforms to accentuate the ground carrier thought cloning already done by the likes of Michael Persinger. There was a time when Tesla was hood-winked by the power elite and despite him being a good person he was not politically as wise as we all must become if things are to really change.

You will hear him describe how he developed his own ESP and Dimensional travel long before he was in New York when another mystery man named Aleister Crowley was opening a portal in the Amalantrah working that some say led to the Babalon working done by Jack Parsons (Jet Propulsion Lab's alchemist founding member) and L. Ron Hubbard. These things are also integrated with worm-holes and even more fantastic things but Tesla did not know his father had initiated him into the Orphic or Pythagorean Harmonic octaves very early in his life. I will also have to consider some of the things Tesla said which relate to aliens and other things deemed weird that even he may not have fully understood. Thus I will be taking a speculative journey and you are totally correct to speculate that I am wrong: just as I say Seen Casteel goes too far in saying a secret fraternal order got scientists who knew anti-gravity and went to Mars in the period when Tesla was born. Tesla gave up his man as a machine ideas and moved towards the great Yogi Vivekananda in later life and I agree with him that this Yogi's thoughts are scientific.

HAARP is a furtherance of Tesla's training that included the Lost Chord and direct cognition of the Druids through one of three different sources I can align with he and Von Neumann (all three may apply). There are people who have used lesser technology including Hitler and the tepaphone that the Borgia/De Medici/Rothschilds used to 'remotely poison? (Kill) people.

You might want to look up Frequency Fence, Persinger, and Bearden (cheniere.org) as well. Bearden says they will have to develop a better pulse weapon than they have said they are working with to make SDI work - and Tesla had that too. There are sites that ridicule Bearden and there is a neutral paper on Tesla and Bearden that examines claims of free energy or ZPF and energy in vacuum or deep space. I side with Tesla over de-bunkers any day. You will have to look many things up as you proceed through this book. I will give summaries or my thoughts but all knowledge relating to the subject of Tesla can not possibly be contained in one book.

"Spirit is beyond the void of space. This realm, beyond the void, is not an empty nothingness; it is the womb of creation. -- Nature goes to the same place to create a galaxy of stars, a cluster of nebulas, a rain forest, a human body, or a thought... That place is Spirit." (1)

The idea of thought coming from Spirit is a little general and not something I agree with unless he means REAL thought rather than regurgitated thought. Deepak Chopra is a great and wonderful human being who escaped the material competitive focused world and the 'expertise' that was his, as a doctor. However we have shown that science is getting dangerously close to finding templates or forms that mirror this kind of philosophy and it can be machine replicated. The church felt science was philosophy and that all things came from this kind of godhead in the 'Dark Ages'; and scientists have justifiably thought any mention of a bridge to religion is fraught with these kinds of intellectual authoritarian terrors. Perhaps now we can re-evaluate our belief in godly forces and not involve religious or priestly interpreters who ask us to 'follow' like sheep. To replace one set of interpreters with another form of 'expertise' is not good. Surely there is a balance that harmonizes with purpose and true knowingness. I like the thought expressed by James Watson in his foreword to Discovering the Brain. He said, 'The brain boggles the mind.'. It is also true that a lot of the 'boggling? has been done by those saying they seek God.

Alfred North Whitehead is a panentheist luminary and philosophical genius with the heart of a true mystic like the great sages and alchemists of the dark and hidden past. I especially like these brief words of his. "Mathematical physics presumes in the first place an electromagnetic field of activity pervading space and time. The laws which condition this field are nothing else than the conditions observed by the general activity of the flux of the world, as it individualises itself in the events."

This is low level black ops compared to other things I deal with that Tesla got involved with.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so..._mindcon53.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so..._mindcon53.htm

Here we have a mystic who knew a lot about the Harmonic and Light.

http://sas.uwaterloo.ca/~cgsmall/ontology.html

Is the US building stations to create the force field Tesla said he could create to protect a country? Will these stations protect Earth from aliens? I don't think so. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...orldgrid09.htm

This seems to be more than mere mind control to me. Bruce Cathie wrote about Omega Stations making high yield atomic weapons far more potent - I don't think this is what these stations are all about, but maybe that is a little bit of it.
Nuclear is not nearly as dangerous as many other things - including non-lethal weapons (IMHO). I wonder about the name Omega - "the end" as in "I am the Alpha and Omega; the beginning and the end." Are we in for a planned apocalypse de-pop? Will these stations control weather which also impacts tectonic movements? When I read here - that underground facilities include nuclear powered energy I think that it is also going to protect some important people like the facilities surrounding Washington built for over a million IMPORTANT people.

I don't blame Tesla for the uses made of his science - even though he worked in Black Ops like Montauk. But I do wonder if Pine Gap is the same as Omega Stations and more able to do what Russia's Tesla Tower can do. Russia never had this kind of money.

http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.ca/2...alia_5939.html

Here is a site promoting Preston Nichols which might even be done by him or his semi-fraudulent (according to Jesse Ventura recently) gang. It includes a book I wrote, and addresses facts Jesse was not looking for that Preston is correctly talking about. Same with Swerdlow - attunement and mind control are a large part of what Tesla Tech is now being used for - see threads on Omega Stations, Frequency Fence and HAARP, etc.. Jesse needs a real researcher like me - but if truth ever appeared on his show he might gain traction in the minds of people. Imagine if people actually started learning?

https://concen.org/content/preston-n...-research-pack

The next author is addressing a whole host of issues near and dear to my heart. I like to think I have taken what some detractors have labelled 'conspiracy theory' into a new realm. I consider this genre to be Progressive and liberal both politically and scientifically. It does not cringe from facts but prioritizes possible actions and seeks pragmatic plans. First step being informing oneself and our 'brothers'. Father de Chardin called it a "Conspiracy of Love". There are many actual conspiracy theorists who work for the behemoth and get good money from their sheople or the government. I have quoted Fritz Springmeyer and Tom Horn - they are telling some truth and weaving the usual agenda into it. We have contributors at W-M who are doing the same.

You'll never think the same way again. . . The Revelation

This discussion is part of a favorite movie of mine.

This link and website introduction makes it sound like consciousness can be proven in a mechanistic scientific manner and some day that might be true. It has always been part of mystical knowledge and part of the metaphysicist's approach to think of the universe and each part of it as connected. The Buddhists say "All is within, the universe." I am not convinced that consciousness studies have accelerated enough to claim this level of certainty. Futurescape is saying they have machines that will allow control of the collective human mind or World Mind. I understand how they are going to do that and I have laid out the history of their efforts to that end. THAT does not mean they will succeed - and I hope they don't or that they only succeed to a degree which makes some sense.

Maybe by 2020 when HAARP and SDI satellites are integrated with Pine Gap and other Omega Stations as well as the Frequency Fence they won't need to implant people in order to achieve effects akin to mind control. The issue still left is soul - and what it is on relation to consciousness. That is why I agreed with Bill Joy in his March 2000 Wired Magazine article wherein he disagreed with Hillis who looks forward to dumping himself into a sentient robot. I accept brain contents have been dumped onto a computer chip since SRI did it in 1999. I know they have been working on this stuff for centuries if not millennia.

Some adepts have had mind control methods including possessions since the days of shamanic Dream Dancers over a million years ago. Religions have inculcated their sheople for a long time and some have even succeeded in taking over or cracking a soul (see L. Ron Hubbard). I still say the soul is not so easy to take over and consciousness exists in each atom of our self and selves. So as the Mayan saying goes "Do not put yourself in front of your SELF."

Consciousness Mechanics

Consciousness Mechanics

Consciousness mechanics means just that—the mechanics of consciousness. Just as quantum mechanics serves to explain the behavior of quanta, consciousness mechanics serves to explain the mechanical behavior of consciousness. Consciousness mechanics is about expounding the nature of existence and the basic structure of reality, by expounding the way consciousness experiences itself. Consciousness mechanics serves as one perspective, one purview, one vantage point that delves into the relationship between existence and the general human experience.

But what in fact is consciousness?

Consciousness is merely the quality of self-awareness.

As such, consciousness can also be defined as the following:

Consciousness is that which experiences its own reality.

Consciousness is the identity of existence.

Consciousness is the only thing that can actually be experienced.

Consciousness, unlike quanta, cannot be defined using mathematical terms because mathematics is an imaginary concept. Mathematics is a symbolic language that is used to communicate certain concepts regarding events within the illusion of space and time. "One plus," "two times," and "three minus" another number are expressions that describe an illusionary perception, because time itself is an illusion. More than one thing cannot ever actually exist because of two main reasons:

1. No perceived thing is exactly the same as another. Things can be extremely similar, but nothing can ever actually be duplicated, because even a duplication contains its own unique description of it being a duplication. Every object holds a unique locational quality in space and time.

2. Every seemingly individual thing is fundamentally all one thing. This is not a metaphysical romanticism; this is a physical axiom. From the human perspective, this is physiologically demonstrated by the fact that you can only experience an "outer world" as personal brain state. The idea of "things being separate from one another" is mechanically incorrect, because from the human perspective, there is only one momentary observation in time that keeps changing. The observer only observes one experience of itself that changes; nothing it observes can mechanically be separate from itself, or else there would be no experience of it at all—not even the experience of observation.

Consciousness is that observer. All experiences of all events and phenomena take place within one's consciousness. Consciousness is what everything in existence fundamentally is. All notions of "energy," "matter," "waves," "thoughts," and "particles" are defined experiences of consciousness—they are just labeled observations. All that is observed is an experience of the observer's consciousness. What you perceive to be "the world around you" is an experience of consciousness. Consciousness is what the experience is!

The experiential universe around you is but an experience within you.

Reality is but an experience, an exploration, an unending discovery of consciousness.

You are your reality.

You are your experience.

You are the Universe

From a friend.

Do you know anything about the Keshe Foundation? I want to know what you think. They've just released this unit...
Keshe Foundation | Magrav-Power Universal System | Keshe Foundation And have a pop can sized unit they claim can power a car. They say they have flying machines to be released later this year.

Here is their home page...Keshe Foundation with links to information about them and here are links to videos and information about what they are doing and their technology...

Keshe Foundation | Gravity | Gravity

There is a lot of hours here so you'll have to skip through to find the parts that are technology specific...

My response.

Looks great - thanks. I will post it around.

Velikovsky was forwarded by Einstein for books addressing the gravity field following our planet in space. Emmanuel also did good work on tiles in Egypt which proved linguistic academics wrong in their time frame and other attributions as I see it.

This looks like an application of Tesla Tech. I can't be certain it will work, but it sure looks GREAT!

Free Energy

Dear C

Here is a Dragon Court article quoted by me dealing with a most important Tesla use of energy. Maybe your friend would like to explore it rather than pop cans producing power with no evidence of a Tesla Coil or what we saw the Russians have built.

Time Travel

I say the reason Napoleon "blanched" when he was inside the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid relates to Time Viewing, and maybe even Time Travel (see my book Chichen Itza - Time).

Even now we have researchers saying faster-than-light speeds are not contemplated by Einstein's Theory of Relativity. This nonsense exists despite CERN proving neutrinos do it; and NEC labs at Princeton showing 300X light speed in a cesium chamber in the early part of the last decade; and optical bending of light in Italy showing 1.25X light speed in the early part of the previous decade; and action-at-a-distance being known for many millennia; etc.. It all reminds me of why Einstein had to tell his publisher that Bucky was one of ONLY seven people on Earth who understood his theory. And some scientists say action-at-a-distance (In reference to Einstein's use of the word.) is 10,000 times faster-than-light.
http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/1...ter-than-light

It is beyond comprehension for most people to imagine! I mean - how stupid do some people have to be? Is the hiring process for university types really tilted against thinking to this extent? No wonder Gödel is called a Mystic and Bucky had to quit school even when they pleaded with him to let them push him along towards their sheepskins.

"In 1895, while conducting research with his step-up transformer, Nikola Tesla had his first indications that time and space could be influenced by using highly charged, rotating magnetic fields. Part of this revelation came about from Tesla’s experimentation with radio frequencies and the transmission of electrical energy through the atmosphere. Tesla’s simple discovery would, years later, lead to the infamous Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk time travel projects. But even before these highly top-secret military programs came about, Tesla made some fascinating discoveries on the nature of time and the real possibilities of time travel.

With these experiments in high-voltage electricity and magnetic fields, Tesla discovered that time and space could be breached, or warped, creating a "doorway" that could lead to other time frames. But with this monumental discovery, Tesla also discovered, through personal experience, the very real dangers inherent with time travel.

Tesla’s first brush with time travel came in March 1895. A reporter for the New York Herald wrote on March 13 that he came across the inventor in a small café, looking shaken after being hit by 3.5 million volts,

"I am afraid," said Tesla, "that you won’t find me a pleasant companion tonight. The fact is I was almost killed today. The spark jumped three feet through the air and struck me here on the right shoulder. If my assistant had not turned off the current instantly it might have been the end of me."

Tesla, on contact with the resonating electromagnetic charge, found himself outside his time-frame reference. He reported that he could see the immediate past, present and future, all at once. But he was paralyzed within the electromagnetic field, unable to help himself. His assistant, by turning off the current, released Tesla before any permanent damage was done. A repeat of this very incident would occur years later during the Philadelphia Experiment. Unfortunately, the sailors involved were left outside their time-frame reference for too long with disastrous results.

Tesla’s secret time travel experiments would continue on in the hands of others who were not as concerned with humanity as Tesla."

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...metravel11.htm

"Professor Goddard does not know the relation between action and reaction and the need to have something better than a vacuum against which to react. He seems to lack the basic knowledge ladled out daily in high schools." --- (New York Times editorial about Robert Goddard's revolutionary rocket work, 1921)

"Everything that can be invented has been invented." (Charles H. Duell, commissioner, US Office of Patents, 1899)

http://forum.world-mysteries.com/threads/1247-Time-Travel

Back