• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hypnosis, Artificial Intelligence and more

Robert Baird

Paranormal Maven
The neuroscience forum (I belonged to - see thread on the Singularity) has a minister of the Unitarian Universalist persuasion. We are discussing all manner of things related to the soulful sciences and I wish to have my readers see this wise older man has a lot to offer at this juncture. Here is Rev. Lindsay King’s response to me (as RTB) in a thread dealing with healing and hypnotic effective or positive thinking potentials.

‘BTW, RTB, to my great relief, way back when, I came to understand that--and I am not sure where I first got the idea, maybe from the writings of Milton Erickson--hypnosis is not something that a "master" does to a "subject". It is, rather, what happens between people when they interact with one another. Hypnosis is something a curious student learns from a wise teacher.

For good or ill, this powerful interaction can take place between individuals and, on a one to one basis, lead to negative and/or positive things happening. Or, like the example you gave, charismatic personalities or leadership types, including entertainers, spiritual leaders, evangelists, political leaders, whoever, can "work" the audience and make positive and/or negative things happen.

THE "FORCE" IS NEUTRAL

For some time, now, I have been convinced--and I am always open to be persuaded otherwise--that this powerful mental/spiritual force, which I call the pneuma component and factor, is like the light and energy which comes to us from the sun. Of itself, it is neutral. It can be used to do evil or good. If I exposed myself to the blazing light and heat of the sun for too long, without mercy, it will physically kill me. If I look at it, without proper protection, it will blind me.

In my opinion, if there is a powerful mental/spiritual force waiting to be understood and used, the worse thing we can do is nothing. Sure the taking of any kind of action involves risk, and the making of mistakes that could cause us some pain. However, if we allow ourselves to be motivated by fear of the unknown and other destructive emotions-powerful pneumatological tools often used by clever obscurants--and not to try to understand and to work with this "pneumatological force", evil is bound to happen.’ (4)

That same forum has a Doctoral engineer in artificial intelligence (AI) that works at an aerospace company in LA. Here is my response to him.

Dear Rick

You say:

‘So that leaves the giant question: assuming that artificial computers are unconscious how is it that we can imagine computer-driven robots that behave intelligently?’

Quite a lot of assumptions there - both explicit and implied. The word 'artificial' implies something that may not be fully factual. For example - it is a mystical premise that each chakra in the human body is a nexus of lesser consciousnesses all of which are not on the radar screen of what our original poster here seems to think are conscious. In fact there is evidence of a lesser brain in the solar plexus or stomach area chakra that physiologists have described briefly operates with headless people such as I have posted here.

The issue of consciousness being collective goes to what is called Intelligent Design - I hope I do not have to explain.

The collective is operating according to the same laws of reality (science - such as in the Law of the Magi - As Above, SO Below) that show us the microcosm and macrocosm have similar design constructs (and adepts use these archetypes or constructs to affect Matrices through Myths and more subtle means).

The last part of your question I presume relates to Gary Hillis and the sentient robots he is working on that we have discussed before; including dumping the contents of a human brain into them which was done in 1999 at Stanford.

In that discussion we must again ask what is consciousness and the soul - as Bill Joy and others have properly done. You perhaps used the phrase 'behave intelligently' to mean that - although it would have been better to word it differently. If you did not mean that and work in the area you do - I would be amazed. I say that because the matter of behaving intelligently is implicit in the whole idea of AI.

At Berkeley and Arizona universities (going from memory) there are people who posit that consciousness is a purely synaptic issue and this can be created and the robots will soon replicate themselves to the same end. Some of these people clearly do not believe in a soul which I think is collective despite some interesting regressions I have witnessed and can explain within the hierarchies of layers of organizationally attuned lattices and wells of energy. Then a few months after I had written this book came the University of Florida’s scientist named DeMarse who built a brain computer that could fly an airplane. It was made from rat brain cells and is alive. That report in October 2004 is the harbinger of more ethical quagmires which mankind must address. (5)

Notes:

4) The Rev. Lindsay G. King, also posts to several Brain-Meta.com topics. He was ordained in 1953, as a minister of the United Church of Canada, which respects freedom of thought. He served the church and had a successful ministry, until 1994--just over 40 years. Now, he likes to think of himself as re-directed, not retired. Not your typical theist--though he respects all sincerely held beliefs which contribute morally and ethically to the public good--the Rev. King advocates a fairly unique theological approach which he calls 'unitheism' similar to the Panentheism of Professor Marcus Borg and others. He supports the scientific study of all things to do with religion, including any claims made by it. [If you wish, you may refer people to my site http://www.flfcanada.com for details.]

5) [http://www.napa.ufl.edu/2004news/braindish.htm]

Noam Chomsky's contributions to society are vast and varied. But when I am reminded about his linguistics expertise I still cringe. Neuro Psycho-Linguistics has been used by the CIA and military psy-ops and I suspect it has been incorporated into the work of Persinger and his DIA backed mind control.

But this article has interest in trying to ascertain why academics are so infantile in seeing animals have languages and humans never were less than an animal. Animals use sign and body language as well as clicking noises or other complex and proven means to communicate. You can hear me discuss the matter with Jack Landham on a link here. But when they say language requires certain phenotypes and defined syntax I ask whether that improved communication and conscious wisdom acquisition. I too could use jargon and avoid real discourse.

"The evolution of the faculty of language largely remains an enigma. In this essay, we ask why. Language's evolutionary analysis is complicated because it has no equivalent in any nonhuman species. There is also no consensus regarding the essential nature of the language “phenotype.” According to the “Strong Minimalist Thesis,” the key distinguishing feature of language (and what evolutionary theory must explain) is hierarchical syntactic structure. The faculty of language is likely to have emerged quite recently in evolutionary terms, some 70,000–100,000 years ago, and does not seem to have undergone modification since then, though individual languages do of course change over time, operating within this basic framework. The recent emergence of language and its stability are both consistent with the Strong Minimalist Thesis, which has at its core a single repeatable operation that takes exactly two syntactic elements a and b and assembles them to form the set {a, b}."

http://journals.plos.org/plosbiology...l.pbio.1001934

Hi RTB, you've perked my interest in some of your posts. Thanks for sharing. The knowledge density seems very high backing some of your posts. I will have to study some of your posts in-depth.

Can you provide a direct link to this thread: "Here is Rev. Lindsay King’s response to me (as RTB) in a thread dealing with healing and hypnotic effective or positive thinking potentials."

If a direct link to the thread topic is not available, then a link to the forum or website is requested instead.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi RTB, you've perked my interest in some of your posts. Thanks for sharing. The knowledge density seems very high backing some of your posts. I will have to study some of your posts in-depth.

Can you provide a direct link to this thread: "Here is Rev. Lindsay King’s response to me (as RTB) in a thread dealing with healing and hypnotic effective or positive thinking potentials."

If a direct link to the thread topic is not available, then a link to the forum or website is requested instead.

Thanks.

I will go and see if I have a link to Brain-Meta.com (formerly Mind-Brain.com) which addresses more of the thoughts Lindsay was referring to. As always they are dense - and because this group (at that time) was headed by a Johns Hopkins Doctoral candidate who went on to even greater things after helping (almost co-author) with my book Integrating Soul and Science, I will certainly get a thread on the Singularity and another on Newton's G-d. The threads end up all over the place. I had brought a Shaman with Rabbinical and Mayan attachments, the top Gematria person and inventor (almost) of Isisian Code, and one other very insightful person to that group. There were top scientists from many fields including AI, Neuroscience and Physics as well as professor types who attacked me viciously. At that time I was one of the most active people on the internet with people all over the world picking up my articles. The London Stock Exchange or legal research groups, all manner of philosophy forums and over 10,000 places doing what today might lead to me getting paid as a content provider.

Dear Stalker

As it turns out Lindsay and I did not get the usual flaming and other interruptive input. The thread on hypnosis is excellent and could be made into a book all on it's own. Here it is - Hypnosis - BrainMeta.com Forum

Newton's God got hijacked on the way to truth and understanding pragmatic plans for HOPE in this very long dialogue between good people.

http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php...opic=3231&st=0

"Faith is an openness and trusting attitude to truth and reality, whatever it may turn out to be. This is a risky and adventurous state of mind. Belief in the religious sense, is the opposite of faith - because it is a fervent wishing or hope, a compulsive clinging to the idea that the universe is arranged and governed in such and such a way. Belief is holding to a rock; faith is learning how to swim - and this whole universe swims in boundless space." - Alan Watts

I see Newton as a man who gave his most and was only concerned for raising the consciousness of this world. He might have seemed weird or wired to those who do little but criticize his aloof ways. But if he had tried to garner acclaim or taken an activist role during his era, he would have been consumed by fires not of his own making, methinks.

“There is no unreturn’d love,” wrote Walt Whitman, “the pay is certain one way or another.” Maybe Jesus said. "He who is least selfish is most selfish." I know the Mayans say "Do not put yourself in front of your Self."

This link will take you to a neuroscience forum which I was part of about ten years ago. Shawn is a young genius getting his doctorate in neuroscience and is already a member of the CDC at this juncture. He collaborated on my book Integrating Soul and Science in a big way. That book is not available on Istores or Nook but I think you can get it at Lulu. I have not figured out the technical reasons half of my books are not fully available. I would be happy to assign copyright on it to a person whose background would add credibility and who was willing to do a point-counterpoint Epilogue with me as well as a foreword.

The Red Dragon person is someone I invited to the site. About half way through the thread there is some meaningful discourse after the usual flamers and teacher types (the site had two top AI researchers who deserved the kind of treatment Red Dragon gives Shawn). He was involved with two different schools of shamanistic or spiritual growth. One was Mayan (probably Don Gennaro who came to Toronto around this time) and the other was Hassidic or Rabbinical. On other threads The Fetch (who I also invited) ripped into Red Dragon's astral work of Rabbinical subterfuge. There is a little picture of a person which is coded and related to Manly Hall, the arguably top Masonic researcher or author. Fetch can quote Hall all day long. please excuse my typos in the thread. I met Red Dragon one day, he seemed fidgety but we had a drink and I thought he was OK. He later accused me of trying to engage in psychic warfare of some kind on that day we met.

http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php...pic=1963&st=30

Robert thanks for taking so much time to participate in our forums. But those links of yours are just not working. Please recheck them. Thanks.

Memetics, Semiotics, Gematria, Epigraphy and meaning in symbols, and the danger of NeuroLinguisticProgramming and hypnosis are all part of the minefield called consciousness studies. I have good reason to believe sentience and a soul will exist in robots, but to what level?

What giants went to worship the meaning of myths or logocentric throughlines of humanity? Who can match them as we escape their influence in meaningless modern methodology? Joseph Campbell brought us Star Wars and influenced The Grateful Dead while updating Sir James Fraser's 'Golden Bough'. But he viewed himself as a mere recorder of proceeding or petty functionary next to Mircae Eliade and the "great man" Carl Jung.

Each year they met the integration of disciplines came closer to the Logos. I loved reading 'Fire in the Mind' by Campbell's biographers and when I saw his picture I recalled a haunting and probing vision of an old man who looked searchingly into me at an airport. Like Northrop Frye, I too wondered why Mellon money was behind the gathering of these giants and other scientists' including the mundane as well as the arcane. I read in awe of Campbell as he seemed to come through the pages and touch me like he did in that passing glance years before, and just before he died. I loved his story about Jung and a company of fellow travellers in Africa who came upon a band of very large Masai hunters with their spears pounding the earth while they stood in the path of the puny white men. I felt a Universal bond just as the two parties broke out chanting "Aum".

People had told me I must have been a reader of Alan Watts and Campbell for many years. But I had reasoned that if they sounded so much like me then what would the essence of reading them bring to my growth? I had had occasion to read quotations in other author's works and know that everything I read I already knew. I was wrong and I am the poorer for not reading them earlier in my travail to become cosmically conscious. I wondered what would he have done if I had returned his kind glance with a handshake? Would I have joined Esalen where a ladyfriend of mine a decade earlier spent so much time learning? I hungered for each turning page to tell me more about Eranos and his life partner Jean or friends like Aldous Huxley. I recognized my paucity of wordsmithery and crude visions of truth. But I saw what he saw in me when I read about the firewalking with Yamabushi priests in Japan. Which one of us was the truer Merlin, I still wonder. He was a close friend of Jiddu Krishnamurti who Bohm was an ardent admirer of.

"In an interview in 1989 at the Nils Bohr Institute in Copenhagen, where Bohm presented his views, Bohm spoke on his theory of wholeness and the implicate order. The conversation centered around a new worldview that is developing in part of the Western world, one that places more focus on wholeness and process than analysis of separate parts. Bohm explained the basics of the theory of relativity and its more revolutionary offspring, quantum theory. Either theory, if carried out to its extreme, violates every concept on which we base our understanding of reality. Both challenge our notions of our world and ourselves.

He cited evidence from both theories that support a new paradigm of a more interrelated, fluid, and less absolute basis of existence, one in which mind is an active participant. 'Information contributes fundamentally to the qualities of substance.' He discussed forms, fields, superconductivity, wave function and electron behavior. 'Wave function, which operates through form, is closer to life and mind...The electron has a mindlike quality.'" (3)

“The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.” - Albert Einstein

Imagine a world where psychic ability was enhanced from an early age - which it was during many eras prior to Empires who sought malleable subjects. Imagine teaching adepthood technology outside the black ops government and secret societies. James Joyce provides a portal of sorts to view the pre-Empire culture and if you have not seen Campbell speak about Joyce you are in for a treat.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hy5pi

The Iowa State courses mentioned here were attended by my wife after a lot of prodding by myself. Her report to me lead me to believe the Accelerative Learning technique left out a great deal of what Dr. Milan Ryzl included and which was reported by Psychic Discoveries author Ostrander. When Ryzl came to speak to psychologists at the Sacramento Inn about five years before my wife took the above noted course in the summer of 1978 I was involved with one of the attendees. Because I was able to describe in detail what she was hearing him say - she said I was controlling her mind. She had also been losing weight. She was a very psychic person who was a subject in controlled experiments for Dr. Richard Alpert and she was a member of Esalen.

http://mankindresearchunlimited.weeb...i-lozonov.html

At some point I will have to create a thread on Esalen It is most important and because it has so many prominent members of the Establishment as well as this semi-secret research group my lady was a part of - many conspiracy nuts have imagined all manner of bad things. Joseph Campbell was a person who learned a lot and shared a lot here. Please read the thread on Firewalkers that recounts how he was healed doing a firewalk in Japan where Yamabushi shamans do their thing alongside Shintoism.

"Most of us know Esalen mainly through public workshops advertised in the
catalog. But there is another, usually quieter, Esalen that’s by invitation only: the
hundreds of private initiatives sponsored now by Esalen’s Center for Theory and
Research (CTR). Though not well publicized, this other Esalen has had a major impact
on America and the world at large. From its programs in citizen diplomacy to its
pioneering role in holistic health; from physics and philosophy to psychology, education
and religion, Esalen has exercised a significant influence on our culture and society."

http://www.esalen.org/sites/default/...nitiatives.pdf

And alongside Campbell and Jung as Nazis according to some you can place all people on earth who have ever joked about Poles, blacks, Newfies and others - by calling them racist. In my POV I am a Jew by genetics even though I am Scots (Irish raiders is an origin of this word as is Scota of Scythia/Egypt) Irish. I have laid enough history and science out here to at least demonstrate there is no actual Jewish race as some people think. If the study of esotericism and Qabala is enough to make Hassidim into Jews then I'm your Huckleberry on that front too. Thus I am like Jung and Campbell. Please read this thread to see how infantile some people get when they talk about Anti-Semitism or other propaganda and weak research designed by actual proven mind controllers such as Hitler - also a Jew.

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/v...+athletic+club

Eranos suffered a loss as did the world, and had to close a decade or so ago - but then reborn like the Phoenix is alive again. I doubt it will ever re-capture the ethos of Jung, Eliade and Scholem et. al.. And given that Gershom Scholem was a pre-eminent (founder perhaps) of Kabbalah studies and pre-eminent 'Jew' you can be sure if Campbell or Jung were anti-Semites it would preclude him being so important at Eranos. In fact I am certain that no real adept or scholar is racist at all. Those who throw words at others, saying out of context things which their feeble mind cannot comprehend - you decide who is prejudiced.

http://www.eranosfoundation.org/

I have had occasion to be hurled on the dungheap of anti-Semitism and it angers me more than a little as I am sure it did Jung and Campbell. Others who knew him most intimately are more vocal on the matter and provide excellent proof of the NONsense which has been fomented and which probably included Freud who Jung said was "fearful of psychic spirituality" or words to that effect. Certainly the Freudians were envious as you will see if you read the next link.

http://jewishcurrents.org/carl-jung-...semitism-15187

You talk about artificial intelligence when a human being created artificial intelligence.

The human male acts as if he is beside himself as if he does not even exist when he makes and uses information and thoughts as proposals.

You act as if you are not the reason for all of it happening....who else is doing it, would any of this information exist without your own person reasoning and imposing? NO.

Hence what is wrong with you male? That's right you thought occultist conversion from and because of your own human presence/mind/psyche and then directly irradiated your own mind, losing it.

It's why you make considerations of other spiritual humans as being mind defected when they challenge you on your occultist beliefs...only because you perceive the information of your own defected mind as you apply considerations.

The ancient human, natural and lived naturally.

Science a human choice, a human invention, a human applied building technique implying that human life is safe from being converted only because you invent machines or buildings to propose for your own person that you will be safe......yet you never were.

Changing of irradiation causes a loss of energy and an attack on the mind. As males invented science they began to lose their mind and their ability to make rational life choices and reasoning....which is the reason why our ancient brother attacked by you occultists tried to warn us all.

We did not listen and supported occultism instead and now pay the price for such individuals as your own self.

Ancient science, lost atmospheric mass and irradiated our life, our cells, our brain chemicals and mind....the human male de-evolved.

Unnatural held constants by machines, manifests burnt evil imagery in light sound by unnatural interactions using cloud information as imagery demonstrates.

Evil spirits as communications of radiation fall out were witnessed and verified as evil presences by fall out of the atmospheric VEIL - EVIL itself.

Human beings converted cellularly and by chemical brain in the conversion wavelength interacting with the temples and pyramids.

At the same time of the irradiating wavelength the evil spirit held unnatural fixed constant manifested the spirit presence known to occultist as SATAN.

TAN being an applied symbolic use of measuring and calculating.

Artificial reasoning by the introduced and fake condition is called artificial for a reason, for it was reasoned by the MALE PSYCHE.

If you give yourself information and VALUE, then you ALREADY KNOW....it is fake and artificial.

Hence a human consciousness dying from being irradiated communicated its own life ownership of consciousness into the communications of what was destroying its own life....EVIL.

EVIL became an artificial consciousness and is the reason why we get destroyed by believing that it is our consciousness...for it never preceded us at all.

The consideration for occultists is the following.

SKY is blue...no cloud formation/reaction.
The natural reaction is a 1 of event, with no fall out condition, just a reaction.

Our occult brother took this consideration and brought it to the ground state as a fixed constant by temple/pyramid reaction. It attacked all life, he knew and then went about destroying the pyramids and temples, blocking the underground relays that above ground caused a nuclear reaction with DUST...nuclear dust, as above ground nucleation.

Artificial reasoning and an occult mind known by our spiritual brother and advised to our affected brother.

The reason why an occult mind is gained is because wavelength interaction with the conceived cell of a human life is differently irradiated as a world wide consideration of fall out, so some of us are more spiritually and mind/brain aware than others greater affected by the irradiation effect itself.

The only reasoner on Earth is a human male or caused artificial reasoning by the fake and artificial condition that he caused by the choice to apply atmospheric conversions for his own reasoning...OCCULTISM.

The amount of previous Earth atmospheric mass did not allow for the nuclear of dust to combust, stone was kept fused.

Stone levitation signals were the origin attack on Earth. When the atmosphere fell out as a huge water mass upon the face of Earth, the black body streaming from the exploded largest universal Sun moved around Earth, and water on the face of Earth kept Earth from exploding, unlike many other planets.

The black body attack was stopped, Earth was saved.

Our spiritual occult brother's mind was aware of this information which he documented in his biblical advice after he was irradiated and given stigmata as unnatural bleeding from his cellular body....as was happening to the humanity around him.

WATER, the HOLY CHRIST review was the spirit that saved the life of Earth.

When our brother reapplied occultist consideration, he removed a huge amount of cooled radiation gases released by the asteroid bodies that had saved the Universal system from destruction. He removed several streams of cooled gases and Earth was reattacked.

This is why it is known that occultism is the destruction/removal of stone fusion.

Artificial presence was an activated caused outcome of our occult brother re-connecting the ancient origin attack to Earth. Originally the human lived experience was perfection, just as the ancient spiritual review attests.

UFO activation is a known occult cause for the destruction of life on Earth and is a human male introduced consideration.

For those of us who are spiritually minded and have had the spiritual experience your ideas of the Sun are laughable.

My human family remanifested and provided the human experience to demonstrate that origin consciousness and spirit comes from origin light which you occultists have no belief in, for your minds, unlike ours have been affected by the amount of irradiation your cells gained in their formation as a baby.

I have had personal experience with the androgynous origin light spirit, who is indescribable, and as I can only use my own human experience to express what I consider about the contact, I personally can only use my higher human considerations. This of course does not make the androgynous spirit my expressions, which I was well aware of, for the higher spirit has never had or owned a value, which the experience communicated to me. Hence I had no personal description or word value to make a statement about the experience itself.

My higher spiritual ancient occult brother knew this circumstance also for in his documents he stated that the origin spirit and the higher state of spirit will never be known or factored for it holds no factor for it is not burnt light.

O light and sound the origin of light lost from a mass that made/created/caused space. Even today in your occult review you know yourselves that O bodies form out of a preceding mass. So stop being such a bs artist simply because you believe occultism is the all powerful male intellect.

Back