• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Can You Identify This Strange Craft?

SheaOlmsford

Paranormal Adept
I apologize for not having actual photos of an object I have seen 3 times going over my house. I created a drawing in MSWORD and converted the file to a PDF.

If you open the PDF below you will see a primitive drawing I created in MSWORD.

The object consists of a perfect triangle with a square box attached to the front.

The object is about twice the size of a piper cub. The sky over my house usually has at least 1 or more piper cubs, so I was able to compare it.

I cannot estimate the height, but it seemed to fly much lower than a piper cub is allowed to fly in a residential area.

The object sounds like an airplane.

The object moves just like an airplane in a smooth forward manner. It made a graceful curve in the sky at one point and then continued in a straight line until it was out of sight.

The object is pure white (unlike the drawing where it is blue to make it stand out).

There is a small private airport about 10 miles south of me (Deer Valley Airport, Gene & Chris)

My theory is that it is a "rich man's toy",i.e., an exclusive futuristic flying machine. But I have searched the internet and can find nothing like it. Others have suggested it is a drone, but I have never seen any drones that look anything like this. I am sure it is man made, but just cannot find anything like it on the internet.

No, this is not a child's toy! I can certainly tell the difference between a small model plane that is being flown by remote control versus a REAL aircraft.

Can anyone identify this for me?

Attachments

• This is the view from underneath the object.pdf
    83 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I'd bet that it is a one-man gyrocopter that is parked up the hill behind me at the Camp Verde airport. I see it all the time. It has a turbine-sounding whine, is white and is triangular shaped. He takes off from CV and heads south over the Minges Range—right down south in your direction. Here is a smaller version than the one I'm referring to...
MG_7411.jpg

Hmmmmm.....Chris, thanks for the input. I didn't see propellers of any sort. But it is possible. However, I saw it from all angles as it curved in the sky from going west and went south. There was no human visible. Again, all I could see what a pure white triangle with a white box in the front. Maybe it is an experimental aircraft from Luke Air Force base. But this begs the question, why would they fly this over a high populated area at a low altitude? But I am open to the possibility that you are right. It just isn't what my eyes saw.

There was no human visible. Again, all I could see what a pure white triangle with a white box in the front. Maybe it is an experimental aircraft from Luke Air Force base. But this begs the question, why would they fly this over a high populated area at a low altitude?
Any Update? There's no reason for a rich guy to fly that unless he is on board. No human means drone, and flying low is testing something.

I KNOW the military will fly top secret silent or stealth boomerang [B2?] over populated areas with nav-lights off at night, because I've seen that done myself 16 years ago. Other people here do too even in daylight.

How far is the AFB from you? Are you in its flight path or near it?

IF it can't be found nearby at a private airport, especially, where experimental aircraft are allowed, then it's military or some Homeland security drone connection, maybe R&D test flights, imo.

I KNOW the military will fly top secret silent or stealth boomerang [B2?] over populated areas with nav-lights off at night, because I've seen that done myself 16 years ago.
That's classified information you just released.

More wisdom for your upcoming Patriot Act prosecution as you stand before the FedGov judge, do not weep and do not play games.

If you think you can jerk a judge around with patently bullshit answers that are the equivalent of saying "Prove it!" while giving him the finger, think again. Judges are not stupid. They are cranky, conservative old men, infatuated
with their own estimate of their abilities, with a jaundiced view of the rest of mankind, and drunk on the power they have exercised over others' lives, true - but they aren't stupid.

And courts are not just about old men in fusty wigs, funny clothes, and oak paneling. Behind that veneer lies power, naked and raw, with very, very sharp teeth. Cross them and that power will be brought to bear very forcefully indeed.

If you find yourself in court you have already lost – big time! Even if found innocent it will be a sentence of bankruptcy with perhaps your LGBT marriage, your career, and your future in tatters. That's the upside.

So make sure you don't find yourself there. But, if you do, I suggest presenting a very submissive and very respectful demeanor. Unless, of course, you'd like to go out in a blaze of glory, a hero to us all, as you begin your long sentence :)

Back