• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Seed Pod UFOs

numinous

Paranormal Novice
I've been doing some research into native american ufo legends and was wondering if anyone on here could help me. In particular I was wanting some more information on the "seed pod" UFOs that Chris mentions on his Our Strange Planet website. At Myths and Legends | Our Strange Planet | Our Strange Planet Chris writes: "This area is where the Dine, or Navaho Indians say "star people" enter into our reality aboard "flying seed-pods."" but doesn't cite any sources.

My attempts at googling for other references of seed pod UFOs only bring up pages quoting from Chris's page (that and one of those loopy "galactic federation" type pages). Does anyone have anything else on this? Does anyone know of any books or web pages covering this material? Does anyone know the source of Chris's information? Is it from native american legends recorded elsewhere or from his own research?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Back