• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hey Folks!

rufus

Paranormal Novice
Well, I realized while penning my little profile about section that it sounded like a pretty good introduction, so here's a copy/paste of it....kaboom:

Although I've always "believed" in UFOs - a verb I don't think really should apply to UFOs since there's plenty of evidence that they do exist - I've only recently decided to divert a good portion of my time, brain cells, and money to really investigating them. Naturally, one of the first media sources I uncovered when searching for solid info and discussion on the subject was The Paracast. I've been listening to recent and past episodes for the better part of three months now and love it. I figure it's about time to jump into the forum.

Thanks Wade. I have been filled in, yes, but mostly by beer at this point since it's Friday. As for initiation procedures...I've never met a procedure I didn't successfully initiate so I look forward to them!

Yes, especially the bloodletting and t-shirt sizing ceremony where new friends are welcomed into the fold with style. Enjoy the barnarus complements and looking forward to hearing about the proof and the nature of their existence.

Yes, especially the bloodletting and t-shirt sizing ceremony where new friends are welcomed into the fold with style. Enjoy the barnarus complements and looking forward to hearing about the proof and the nature of their existence.
Sounds like this is a step up from the local chess club enrollment process...dang.

Back