• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Being Hacked Online Criminally is Easy!

I NEVER pointed the finger at any specific person or moderator at the Paracast

I have no idea exactly how I was hacked, BUT I believe it was very possibly done by someone that is connected to a Forum where I participated. I think this criminal had access to the Forum software for that website either directly [as a moderator] or indirectly

The reason I believe this is the source of these criminal acts is that I was only back online for a very short time with a new Internet ISP, and I was posting constantly just at this one Forum when these crimes happened

I do NOT think I was the intended direct target of these crimes

It may be fantastical that some people wanted to "get me" from the Forum. But I was mentioned as a controversial person on the radio show for the Forum, and people there publicly posted they wanted to know my IP address too. I was posting often in debate "there" the entire time I was back online too, so that is the logical reasoning I'm using as to why "the trouble" may have begun there.

Because these crimes happened so fast and my IP was known somehow, within 3 days from start to finish, I think it is related to my participation on a Forum. I was only posting there online for about 99% of my online time. I was not really roaming the Internet going to unknown websites.

judge-judy-quotes-5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
WARNING TO ALL READING THIS THREAD that do not know well the controversy

Dissection stalker has been called out on his BS on 3 blogs that we know of, no one buys his BS. He's living in his own private idaho where everyone else is wrong and or out to get him, but hes the only normal person and has done nothing wrong.

Everyone else is suspect and hes the poor victim. Buts thats a reality only in his own mind

His MO is to pee on your shoes and try and convince you its just raining

I NEVER pointed the finger at any specific person or moderator at the Paracast
I have no idea exactly how I was hacked, BUT I believe it was very possibly done by someone that is connected to a Forum where I participated. I think this criminal had access to the Forum software for that website either directly [as a moderator] or indirectly
The reason I believe this is the source of these criminal acts is that I was only back online for a very short time with a new Internet ISP, and I was posting constantly just at this one Forum when these crimes happened
I do NOT think I was the intended direct target of these crimes
It may be fantastical that some people wanted to "get me" from the Forum. But I was mentioned as a controversial person on the radio show for the Forum, and people there publicly posted they wanted to know my IP address too. I was posting often in debate "there" the entire time I was back online too, so that is the logical reasoning I'm using as to why "the trouble" may have begun there.
Because these crimes happened so fast and my IP was known somehow, within 3 days from start to finish, I think it is related to my participation on a Forum. I was only posting there online for about 99% of my online time. I was not really roaming the Internet going to unknown websites.

And though everybody knows what forum hes refering to, he confirms it beyond a shadow of a doubt and posts here

it is extremely likely the criminal abuse originated from my participation at the Paracast forum

Thats slander and defamation unless you can prove the claims, You are deliberately trying to sully the forum and its owner, both at other blogs and here in the forum itself.

Beyond a shadow of a doubt........ a damages suit only requires reasonable doubt......

What an idiot

It seems one secondary comment from me and another initial comment from someone else at Kevin Randal's blog really touched a nerve with Rich Reynolds. He actually posted a topic about it at the link above.The fact he would pay ANY attention to two very brief comments at Kevin Randle's blog buried deep in a comment section on an obscure topic only points to the utter nonsense and ridiculous nature and ultra-sensitively that is over-the-top with someone that hosts a blog. Hilarious. Rich made a topic out of it. Psycho.

FYI, this is a UFO blogger that has had serious allegations directed at him. This is a reason to consider that posting online can easily lead to someone wanting to hack you too. Piss someone off, and they can go wacko. Just look at Mike in this thread. And, Heidi too.

Here's a recent controversy created with serious criminal hacking allegations directed at Rich Reynolds:

What follows seems to confirm entire topics and articles get deleted there [at Rich Reynold's blog] for arbitrary or emotional reasons, but read on. That's not really the reason for this comment. I'm curious about this investigation... Any news known? Please read the full article linked just below to understand this insanity within the UFO community, especially, focusing on the Roswell Slides.

A Different Perspective: Anthony Bragalia, the Roswell Slides and the UFO Community

" RICHARD REYNOLDS IMPLICATED IN CYBER-CRIME

Earlier this month a formal criminal grievance was filed by me against Reynolds and Evans with the FBI’s Internet Complaint Center. It is hoped that an investigation will be launched by the agency with charges brought against them to include the impersonation of an FBI agent. If arrested and convicted, penalties for such crimes could include fines and imprisonment. Copies of the complaint have been placed with several UFO researchers to verify this filing, including with author Kevin Randle.

Informed of my concerns about the hacking and theft, Reynolds has vindictively deleted all 50+ articles written over five years by me that have appeared on his blogs."
==================================================

Did anything ever get learned about the hacking? According to Nick Redfern he was hacked too, and he has publicly expressed anger about it. Nick would like some personal skin or prosecution, if possible, but I know he said recently he knows nothing more about the investigation.

Is it really safe online? Within the UFO community? LOL

I'll soon be posting examples about how unsafe it might be for you too! Hacking attempts are always ongoing everywhere online. Even your Internet connection is probed dozens to hundreds of times every day, and just being on ANY website can get you some serious probing or malware hacking. Quite often the website is not even aware it is hacked with the malware until something is reported or detected. That might be hours to days or indefinitely IF it is not easily dectectable. But that's not the only way websites are vulnerable.

Last edited:
Back