• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

GIRL NEAR AREA 51 SNAPS HD PICS OF ALIEN UFO BEFORE ABDUCTION

mike

Paranormal Adept

My first thought was this looks like the Wok burner on my gas cooktop with the gas turned down very low

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't look like a gas burner to me. The color is similar, but where are the irregular flames?

If you think it's a gas burner then try taking a photo of your gas burner. Then composite it in a photo of your roof. See if you can get it to look the same. And of course even if you can recreate the photo that doesn't prove anything except you made a similar looking photo.

Also the enhanced very shows some structure. But ignore the blocky JPEG artifacts.

Just because you can think of a mundane item it looks like doesn't mean that's what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't look like a gas burner to me. The color is similar, but where are the irregular flames?

If you think it's a gas burner then try taking a photo of your gas burner. Then composite it in a photo of your roof. See if you can get it to look the same. And of course even if you can recreate the photo that doesn't prove anything except you made a similar looking photo.

Also the enhanced very shows some structure. But ignore the blocky JPEG artifacts.

Just because you can think of a mundane item it looks like doesn't mean that's what it is.

Can you tell if it's an authentic picture?

Can you tell if it's an authentic picture?

How is that possible by looking at a video?

The original image would have to be analyzed.

But from looking at what they are showing it doesn't look like a gas flame or explain how a gas flame image would be incorporated into that image.

It's not that difficult if you have something like Photoshop and know how to use it. But most people just aren't that good at faking pictures and you can see where they pasted it in, and often the resolution doesn't match.

To jump to the first thing it reminds you of and calling it fake is irresponsible.

It's an interesting photo. And it might never be able to be "proven" either way.

But from looking at what they are showing it doesn't look like a gas flame or explain how a gas flame image would be incorporated into that image.

It's not that difficult if you have something like Photoshop and know how to use it. But most people just aren't that good at faking pictures and you can see where they pasted it in, and often the resolution doesn't match.

To jump to the first thing it reminds you of and calling it fake is irresponsible.

It's an interesting photo. And it might never be able to be "proven" either way.

Sorry dude, I was just asking. I didn't mean to upset you. I never said it was fake or real; I figured you would have more insight than I do since you do this for a living.

But yeah, we would need a RAW file to know for a fact that it's something that was actually photographed and not added in post-production.

At no stage did i use the word fake, just that my first thought was that it looked like my wok burner with the gas turned down very low.

004_zpsl5hnt6rv.jpg

Im no expert either but a quick adjustment in contrast and brightness and you can see why this picture reminded me of a gas cooktop

Yes it looks similar. I'm not saying it's real or fake. I have no idea. But this is the enhanced image. You don't see any flames.
But it could very well be something mundane. Plus I've never seen anything like this reported.

50024621baaa92683fe6dc7831c0ea30.jpg

Im wondering about the pink (hot?) spots

Again it seems to me that IF and i say IF this is a gas burner, what sort of image filter might render the hotter areas pink

The blue hue does remind me of the lamps my rockhound club used to use to show up Rocks that glow or fluoresce

Glowing Rocks!

Though im still inclined to lean towards gas burner because of what look like hot spots in partular on the right either side of the outer ring

This would be consistent with the construction of my burners

004_zpsspmrd2zj.jpg~c200

Note the line that runs through the outer ring one may well see hot spots in that location

The propertions also match rather nicely this one (lower left hand side)

blanco_bcg641wxff_cooktop.jpg

Again not calling FAKE, but that was my first thought, the blue is the same as mine burns and the shape and visable structures remind me of a gas burner.
There is also the two external looking structures in the original pic, in my pics ive taken the pot stand assemply off the burner, but had i left them on they too would have been consistant in appearance. mine extend to just over the rim of the outer ring

Im wondering about the pink (hot?) spots

Again it seems to me that IF and i say IF this is a gas burner, what sort of image filter might render the hotter areas pink

They could give a pink/red look if they have oxide etc build up on them... well just a thought

Thanks Angelo,
As you know im in the camp that says ET is here, no one would be happier than me to think this was a genuine pic.

As for mine, as i said it was a quick and dirty mash up 5 mins work, if i had taken the photo of my cooktop in the night instead of daylight i think the blue glow would be enhanced. I could have also matched the angles and sizes to be an even better match, but even my basic cut and paste of my cooktop into the original pic shows a reasonable resemblance.

Not proof of anything, nor is it meant to be other than to illustrate why i saw a similarity between the original image and my cooktop turned down low

The propertions also match rather nicely this one (lower left hand side)

blanco_bcg641wxff_cooktop.jpg

Again not calling FAKE, but that was my first thought, the blue is the same as mine burns and the shape and visable structures remind me of a gas burner.
There is also the two external looking structures in the original pic, in my pics ive taken the pot stand assemply off the burner, but had i left them on they too would have been consistant in appearance. mine extend to just over the rim of the outer ring

Don't forget according to Billy extraterrestrial designs are incorporated into everyday objects, like bin lids for example.

I think that the gas burner is a good match, but it could also be a custom drone with led lights, the title of the video (the way its written) is suspect on its own. The channel also has its own merchandise ;)

Back