• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

the return of planet X

Bob Watson

Paranormal Adept
a doom and gloom prophet Marshal Masters has been making the rounds on such shows as coast to coast AM preaching doom and gloom about "planet X" so before you run to your bunker her is the TRUTH on "planet X"

then there is this..

don't be fooled this is Woo.. there is 100% NO PLANET X total and complete hoax!

What's the deal with the second vid, the one from NBC news? It seems to be venus, but does seem to be eclipsed.
Any astronomy buffs here that can answer that?

Ive read some interesting stuff regarding planet X. Zechariah Sichen books. I just hope when planet X comes around and picks up all these Nephelim and looneys on this earth and takes them back

Yeah, I have no doubt that the Venus eclipse is not Nibiru. Wondering why it is puzzling the anchors though.

I read some of Sitchen's books back when he was the only one of only a few who could read Sumerian.
Starting to seem like he made a lot of stuff up, not just bad translations...

and lets say this is all very real that it is there what happens? here let me put this to bed right here and now...

its over there is no planet x.. or it would be the END OF THE WORLD...and there would be 100% no hiding it...

Back