• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jeremy Corbell, ET nano robots?

Last Laugh

Skilled Investigator
Just listened to a very interesting interview with a filmmaker, Jeremy Corbell. He is working on a number of films related to the UFO and ET subject. He is going to release soon (I believe) a documentary that follows one of the final surgeries performed by Dr. Leir that resulted in a an alleged alien implant with some very compelling qualities. It supposedly has isotopic ratios that suggest it's not terrestrial, as well as appearing to be a very complex alloy. It's called Patient 17.

He also is working on another film, Nano Man, which is following a nanotechnology scientist who is working on various things, including a propulsion device, who claims to have proof of ET presence (He is apparently in Patient 17 giving his opinion as well.) He supposedly has government/military contracts. The first part of this film is available to rent on Vimeo, It's called "Utility Fog". After hearing the whole story on C2C (you can listen here ), I decided to shell out the $4.95 for a 10 minute movie. Link. I would recommend listening to the interview first, even if you decide to rent the film, since it gives a better set up than the film does. Here's the summary in case you don't want to spend $5 for 10 minutes:

The nano man, who is not disguised but has not revealed his identity, gives the filmmaker a vial of something nano that supposedly is ET nano-robots. The filmmaker goes and is allowed to use the scanning electron microscope at Ames research. He and the microscope technician look, and indeed there is apparently anomalous qualities to this material, supposedly not explainable by modern technology.

Puzzling, for sure, but I really don't have the expertise to really know what I'm looking at. Anybody else seen this or have an opinion about it? I'm sorry to say that most times I see a scientist with supposed government contacts talking openly about ET technology I'm reminded of Richard Doty. But this guy has some evidence, and if we are to believe the film, some very extraordinary evidence.

Leir's claims of extraordinary evidence is about the veneer of science and not real science at all. His claims of the nature of the elements found in his "implants" are the same elecments found in any human body. His isotopic ratio claims are inaccurate due to the low level test style he chose which cn not accurately, technically measure what he claims. His method was to blind people with science but it was never real science.

Interesting. I've heard similar claims about Dr. Leir. The claim was that this particular 'implant' was the smoking gun. Probably more of the same, though.

Still curious about the nano material supplied to Jeremy Corbell by the mystery scientist. Seems unlikely that if this guy had ET material he would give it away so freely for destructive testing. It seems more likely that he made it, being a nanotech scientist after all. The mystery was in the fact that the material appeared to have little holes in it, which is supposedly impossible for known nano materials. But I'm no expert.

What does make sense is that if you were an alien culture that wanted to explore your section of the galactic arm, then instead of sending lifeforms in a spaceship on what's a mostly impossible, improbable journey from the human point of view (not to mention sending them over and over again for more and mire soil and water and human sperm & egg samples) that sending a probe densely packed with a nice collection of self-assembling nanobots seems much more reasonable. Set those bots loose into the atmosphere; let them invade human bodies, collect all you need from everywhere and then reassemble to beam back the data. Story done. And we never even knew they were here.

And yet we hold on to this notion of clunky space craft buzzing all around our skies, the whole planet littered with their ejections, us noticing them all the time. Makes no good sense. Nanobots I can get into.

Yeah, agree completely. The craft do seem to be something else.

In 1928 -

The object appeared to be a metallic hexagon with a domed top, olive drab in color, about twenty-two feet wide and seven feet high. Dillon could see rivets along a vertical section, and also a two-by-three-foot window set in a metallic frame. In that window he observed the head and upper torso of a man dressed in a dark blue uniform, who “would pass for an Italian in this world.”

Vallee, Jacques (2014-03-19). CONFRONTATIONS: A Scientist's Search for Alien Contact

Nonetheless, if it's true whats claimed in this short film, and I don't have the expertise to comment, then there is currently some very advanced tech on the planet. I am suspicious that it's some kind of nano magic trick, though. I can't imagine this guy would treat something so revolutionary this way.

WINNIPEG – Two children out sledding told their parents they heard a beeping noise before seeing what looked like a flying hotel, a massive structure with protrusions and windows. It flew over a nearby house and vanished.

The encounter is listed in an annual survey that reports that 1,180 UFOs, or unidentified flying objects, were spotted in Canada last year.
A few of what the report calls its most reliable and strange “unknowns” include the one involving the two children out sledding in Musquodoboit, N.S., on Jan. 8, 2013.

Rutkowski said some people argue that children make up stories all the time. But this sighting struck him as sincere.

“The kids remained true to their story even while the RCMP were talking to them. The parents were quite sure the children were not making stories up and they were not prone to making stories up.

“It’s quite likely that they did see something. The question is what?”

About 1,100 UFOs spotted in Canada last year, survey says - Winnipeg | Globalnews.ca

Some reports just wonderfully boggle our perceptions of what we see. There is no end to the surrealism of these objects and it's these kind of cases that make me reconsider the basic ETH premise of their appearance at various points in the history of witness testimony across the last century and beyond. This case and others that Rutkowski presents in all their unadulterated weirdness always makes my skeptical me believe that there is indeed something really strange going on nonetheless.

Back