• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Return of Tim Beckley — Ask "Mr. UFO"

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
From the early 1960s, Tim Beckley has been a fixture in the UFO field. In addition to editing such newsstand publications as "UFO Universe," Beckley's publishing company, Inner Light — Global Communications, has published over 200 books from such authors as Brad Steiger, Nick Redfern, Sean Casteel, Tim R. Swartz, T. Lobsang Rampa, George Adamski and George Hunt Williamson. Yes, his books cover subjects and authors with which he personally doesn't agree.

Beckley hosts a podcast, "Unraveling the Secrets," and runs a YouTube channel, "Mr. UFO's Secret Files." He's is also promoting the 51st reunion of the National UFO Conference in Cleveland June 19-22, 2015 honoring the “Real Gray Barker.” NATIONAL UFO CONFERENCE MEMORIES | WE ARE STILL HERE!

In a Paracast episode scheduled for taping on the afternoon of May 20, 2015, Beckley will discuss how his opinions have changed concerning the origins of UFOs, what really might have happened at Roswell, and how he believes the UFO intelligence are trying to communicate with us in “strange ways,” including coincidences and synchronicities.

With the recent controversy with the alien slides, what gives you a positive outlook on the ufo field?

If anyone has the chance in asking, I’d like to hear Tim’s impression of Peter Robbins, and perhaps recap a few of the experiences that both Tim and Gene encountered back in Ufology’s good ol’ days.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard Tim speak on synchronicities a number of times. synchronicities are also a favorite subject of mine and I have tried to create my own filters so as to discern between something seemingly synchronistic , a simple coincidence and even an accident. I would like to know what Tim's filters may be.

And so does he feel that what we call a synchronicity is a condition that is imposed on us by UFO occupants or maybe it results from a more home grown source ?

Last edited:
Back