• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
An oldie, but always a goodie

Three men are captured by a primative tribe, tied to poles they are confronted by the tribes chief who gives them a choice

DEATH.... or Unga Bunga........

The first man wants to live so he chooses Unga Bunga......

The men of the tribe fall on him and rape his bum

The second man is asked the same question

Having seen Unga Bunga first hand he still thinks its better than death and chooses Unga Bunga....
(you know what happens next)

The third man cant abide the thought , and chooses death .

DEATH..... pronounces the tribes chief.......

"BY UNGA BUNGA................"

From the satirist JP Sears -

Truth About Conspiracy Theories - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 13 - with JP Sears

TEXT: "Published on Mar 27, 2015: Truth About Conspiracy Theories - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 13 - with JP Sears
The truth behind conspiracy theories is illusively impossible to come by unless you're ultra spiritual. The truth behind popular conspiracy theories will finally be revealed in this video. You'll learn the unconventional truth behind the illuminati, are they really a race of advanced reptiles trying to take over the world? Is Tupac really dead? Are chemtrails harming you? Is there a conspiracy behind conspiracy theories
?"

BTW - this thread is at 103 pages - a new thread should be started. I've always been told that a thread that hovers at 100 pages can deconstruct in a sense - with all content loss. I think Gene disagreed with that, but if you notice the Consciousness and Paranormal threads are now closed by Gene as they approach 100 and a new one started. A link to the old thread is included in the first post of the new thread. My view is that at 90 pages a new thread should be started, so this one is overdue.

Mike, if this is your thread, you should start a new thread, linking to this thread, and ask Gene to close this thread. Just saying. Whatever. :)

BTW - this thread is at 103 pages - a new thread should be started. I've always been told that a thread that hovers at 100 pages can deconstruct in a sense - with all content loss. I think Gene disagreed with that, but if you notice the Consciousness and Paranormal threads are now closed by Gene as they approach 100 and a new one started. A link to the old thread is included in the first post of the new thread. My view is that at 90 pages a new thread should be started, so this one is overdue.

Mike, if this is your thread, you should start a new thread, linking to this thread, and ask Gene to close this thread. Just saying. Whatever. :)

I prefer to let it just run, But its Genes call

I prefer to let it just run, But its Genes call
You have to tell him, though. Better safe than sorry. All the content would be lost (so I hear) if it implodes. Okay, said my piece.

P.S. The additional links you supplied say the same thing: "Not available in your country."

You have to tell him, though. Better safe than sorry. All the content would be lost (so I hear) if it implodes. Okay, said my piece.

P.S. The additional links you supplied say the same thing: "Not available in your country."

Thats a shame its quite funny

a student gave me some cave drawings supposed of aliens.. I was looking at them and my 5 year old said DAD THATS THE TARDIS!
so the doctor is real!

b.jpg

I was telling a friend about my bathing habits yesterday, i like to soak for hours in a deep hot bath with scented oils in it

I come out pink wrinkly and smelling of flowers, which oddly enough is how i remember my grandma........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back