• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

April 19, 2015 — Kevin D. Randle: Roswell Slides & More

This has had me wondering for years - there has been nothing clear. Honestly, the most interesting thing caught on video is the STS-48 footage, and even that, is so unclear we really have no idea what we're seeing. It's a UFO yes, but is it aliens? Probably not.
One (other) reason I think the cases have slowed down is that a lot of the sightings that were being reported and that we were hearing about in more recent years were being made of "Triangles". These were usually at night. I have always believed that Triangles were an experiential stealth blimp. I also believe that a lot of other sightings over the last 15 years have been other stealth test aircraft. Yesterday they were showing a new stealth drone jet UAV the NAVY is testing being air refueled, and it honistly looks totally "Alien UFO".
But just because there is less activity doesn't mean I'm going to loose interest. There are still plenty of unanswered questions and I still believe there is ET evidence out there parked somewhere in our own Solar System!

We keep projecting the idea of these skinny harmless little gray guys like from the movie close encounters. BUT what IF there are Klingons out there? Space Pilgrims seem a little less scary ;)

Indeed, Space Pilgrims would not be as scary - and we humans have such a great track record at nailing the right answer on the first guess (hee hee).

Professor Hawking has some good points, and Stan Friedman makes perfect sense when he points out how we must look to any visitors - like having a Match.com profile with "Hobbies: Tribal warfare and mass slaughter." Not to mention the lovely things we do to the environment and biosphere.

I have Exciting news! (To me it is lol)
nasaspaceflight.com has posted a story for April 29,2015 that says NASA had successfully tested an EM (Electricro Magnetic) Drive engine in a vacuum!! This is vary big news. The article says that this EM drive has applications as fare reaching as multi generation interstellar travel!!

But here is the most interesting thing about that. If WE just discovered something as exotic as this EMDrive it gives precedence to the idea that interstellar travel is possible for "Them too" this thing is so weird that it has the physics community scratching their heads.
I suppose there are also a lot of people like Stan Freedman out there who are saying right about now "gee I wonder where they got that idea from ;)"
At any rate it's here. I wonder what they'll do with it?

One other tidbit... They are saying we could use solar power for the EMDrive but we (or "They") could also use an RTG (the type of nuclear power generator Voyager and Casini used) or other atomic power generator. I know people don't like nuke power but "technically" it's also posable.

FWIW, from Kevin Randle; a better late than never update on the now infamous Roswell Slide debacle. How many publications were spawned by that fiasco? Dated: 2/27/18
A Different Perspective

Last edited by a moderator:
Back