• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Some Questions About UFO Abductions — and More!

gerasmus

Skilled Investigator
Hello Paracast hosts and listeners, I've been following and listening since the very first show in 2006, this also my very very first question to a guest/hosts. Thank you for making me a sceptic, altough some of my questions may sound like that of a believer. If needed please move my post to the correct thread.

I cant recall my question if my question/thoughtd asked to hosts or guests.
1. Have there ever been abduction cases where the person who claimed to have been abducted remained in and their bed, the whole event played out in their mind ? Not that they are crazy, just that this was what was claimed to have happened and that the same event occured with other people. Have people reported 'implants' appearing while they are sleeping, as a result of the mind having been abducted ? I'm postulating some sort of hyper advanced technology.

2. When an "UFO" is observed, do witnesseses report seeing the same object or do they report the same event but what they see be a projection of what either the "intelligence" want them to see ? Could be that witnesses observe, but their sub-consious observe something they expected ? This is in relation to the Betty & Barny Hill case where she reported (please correct if I am wrong) no-tech paper being used. Does the phenomenon adapt it to the viewer's level of technologial (or lack of tech) expectation ? If so, I think this brings witness testimony into question.

3. Has any ubductee ever reported some far advanced tech, something unique not in a sci-fi book. Jim Sparks come to mind but he has already been dicredited on The Paracast. For example the items apparently recoved from Roswell crash (Colonel Corso) that went to "Foreign Technology Division" ? Something described having been observed ona craft that is way above human capability (could have relation to the technological expectation of the observer ?).

Some of the tech described in the 3300 page "Confederation" fictional space epic by Peter F Hamilton is just mind boggling. Has anyone for example a craft that is bigger than the actual size ? Described the inside, or does the inside adapt to the viewer's expectation ? Reference to Greg Bear's book "Eon". Once again, reliasbility of witness testimony in question.

4. Do the "aliens" occupants have/use toilets ? Haha, Jim Sparks ?!

5. Believer/Dreamer tye question ? What happens to the spose of the person being abducted, do they not wake up ? Abduction being carried out may even not be in real time but in some alternate time line where a person is abducted, transported to another reality/planet (whatever), spend the eqauvalent of several earth days and then returned to their state of sleep/wake in what may seem like a 100th of a second on earth ?

6.What would you say is the most compelling paranormal case that would be compelling enough to stand up in a court of law, Smithsonian Institute that the UFO/Paranormal is real ?
1. One case for traditional UFO/Abduction/Flying Craft ?
2. One case for ghosts/spirits ? I am agnostic, atheist and need to be convinced by compelling evidence like in a lab testable.

7. When will you have Seth Shostak on The Paracast ? I've heard him speak on a radio show, he sounded very reasoneable and well informed on the UFO phenomenon.

I appreciate all the effort that ges into the show, and I'll be signing up for the PLUS service. Best regards from Ellisras, Limpopo Province, South Africa.

Frequently UFO abduction narratives are told as bedroom events that spouses are entirely unaware of. Frequently two or more people witnessing UFO's will report differences in their sightings. I am unaware of any evidence confirming an actual alien implant, ever.

There is an early episode of the Paracast with one of the SRI guys who talks about waking up beside his partner who is bleeding from every orifice and claimed alien abduction, but that's a pretty strange and creepy story on the face of it. There are a bunch of different cases that claim witnesses saw parts of, or all of an actual abduction taking place, but those are very few and still open to interpretation IMHO: Walton, Hopkins' Brooklyn Bridge affair and Andreasson for example.

There are also reports of multiple people being abducted at the same time and those are also extremely interesting cases with pretty wild narratives attached to them: Hills, Allagash and Pascagoula. What's interesting about Kelly Hoppkinsville, as a multiple witness close encounter event, is that they all drew the same picture of the "aliens" - easily one of my favorite narratives.

Last edited:
Speaking of the Andreasson case, I caught this old piece online, linked from a Facebook post:

More wrinkles in a convoluted tale. | The Empire of the Odd
I had read this "hoax confession" previously and the one thing it validates is that there is more tension, ill will and emotional and personal attacks involved with abduction cases than any other aspect of the UFO problem. This should tell us something on its own.

The most fascinating part of this case imho is not the original event, or the hoax statement, but Fowler's descent into abduction madness. How do you go from investigating the abduction situation to paranoia about your own abductions? There's something else weird with the whole abduction cohort in that if there's a place for people to destabilize it's surrounding these activities. This goes back to the old adage: when you start long and deep enough into the eyes of strangeness, it will indeed start staring back at you. The only question is whether or not that feedback loop exists inside or outside the human mind? Could it also be both? Could Karla Turner be another example of this phenomenon? What's happening in the human mind that allows for simply a story, not the actual event, but just the story alone of the abduction event to lead people into rabbit holes often too difficult to climb out of?

Frequently UFO abduction narratives are told as bedroom events that spouses are entirely unaware of. Frequently two or more people witnessing UFO's will report differences in their sightings. I am unaware of any evidence confirming an actual alien implant, ever.

There is an early episode of the Paracast with one of the SRI guys who talks about waking up beside his partner who is bleeding from every orifice and claimed alien abduction, but that's a pretty strange and creepy story on the face of it. There are a bunch of different cases that claim witnesses saw parts of, or all of an actual abduction taking place, but those are very few and still open to interpretation IMHO: Walton, Hopkins' Brooklyn Bridge affair and Andreasson for example.

There are also reports of multiple people being abducted at the same time and those are also extremely interesting cases with pretty wild narratives attached to them: Hills, Allagash and Pascagoula. What's interesting about Kelly Hoppkinsville, as a multiple witness close encounter event, is that they all drew the same picture of the "aliens" - easily one of my favorite narratives.

Greetings Burnt State

Love your insights. Just listened to Radio Misterioso with you thought it was great. I was wondering if you have looked at the case of attorney Rey Hernandez and your thoughts on his experience and his foundation he started with Dr Mitchell.

Skeptiko - 260. Miami Attorney Rey Hernandez Supports UFO Contactees | Skeptiko - Science at the Tipping Point

http://experiencer.co

Thanks Pensador, very much appreciated. Greg Bishop is an easy conversationalist. I hope you also listened to the Bruce Duensing episode on Misterioso as I felt that was a great critical piece that helped to give me a lot of focus on these discussions. I do not know the Hernandez case per se but I've been to that website before while looking around at where abduction research is going/has been. I have a lot of problems of course with this specific direction that takes abductions as a matter of course, and promotes everything from working with alien beings to helping people with their own well being to engaging in regression therapy to discover new truths - all dangerous directions imho. I don't think we've actually established abductions as a reality so much as a phenomenon. I do see it as a phenomenon and as a syndrome and the best book I've read to date about the phenomenon is Rutkowski's book I mentioned on the Misterioso show. These institutions and centres of abduction "support & investigation" bring too much confirmation bias to the situation IMHO.

Any thoughts on #3? I've never read/seen anything other then being teleported to a ship or the beings or abductees going through walls/windows (altough that has been in sci-fi books but still more advanced then us (at least as far as I know).

Any thoughts on #3? I've never read/seen anything other then being teleported to a ship or the beings or abductees going through walls/windows (altough that has been in sci-fi books but still more advanced then us (at least as far as I know).
Try some of the cases mentioned here:
Abduction Narratives with Alien Technology | The Paracast Community Forums
The Zanfretta case stands out for the various bits of advanced technology presented in it. Walton's star chamber is the most outstanding example. There is the Andreasson case that has a bit of suspended animation, while the Emilcin encounter and Cisco Grove, like the Betty and Barney Hill story, utilize more outdated and clichéd technologies, which is more common in AP and points to some kind of co-creation at work where the technology is living up to the expectations of the witness. But truth be told, if you dig into these tales there is all manner of weirdness reported within abduction narratives.

The human mind/brain and natural chemical awareness depends on a balanced atmospheric interaction.

The science of occultism is converting natural nuclear fused states that support the evolution of our physical cell state, mental state, brain chemical state, all unnaturally changed by fall out and burning energy wavelength interaction.

Occultism the ancient term for science, the wisdom, awareness and knowledge of causing/conjuring and forming artificial spirit presences by an unnatural Earth constant.

The UFO involved as light radiation sound wavelength interactions to form the wavelength in the atmosphere to allow for the unnatural conversions of uranium and plutonium....both fused states that once supported natural life evolution on Earth.

We lost our atmospheric energy mass of cold energy that keeps life safe. Energy is resourced from the atmosphere as well as the dust itself.

The UFO comes to the ground state as it interacts with the power plants...also Planet Earth natural stone fusion is changed, for the UFO energy bodies are being released from the Earth as the energy wavelength causes a de-fusion of natural stone crystal fusion also.

These bodies attack the above ground/ground state natural life by interacting frequencies in the wavelength passing through all bodies every day......as energy does.

This causes the chemical mind to hallucinate and act like it is drugged....it alters physical and natural perception of memory and causes the human being to physically move without any brain awareness occurring....just like when you are drunk or drugged. This is due to the amount of photonic interaction that causes memory feedback to be lost, and the dark shadow body formed takes the information reaction away from the human mind awareness.

Hence a whole group of humans could be affected in the wavelength interaction, some could move away physically by the changed mental and brain chemical aware state and then be lost to the group. They could remain in a physical brain sleep....I know for I was nearly self combusted in an incident, and since the interaction many times without control simply fall asleep into a deep and an unnatural sleep interaction.

Therefore I became aware myself as I first began to get burnt in the wavelength that I began to feel like I was drugged and had strange feelings happen. My spiritual imagery also changed as a state of mind awareness.

As the wavelength signal affects the brain chemistry and we gain mind/brain imagery as informed chemical status by the chemical state, this is when we gain information sighting or imaging transmitting from the UFO burning chemical wavelength signal of strange interactions, that involve the manifestation of spirit presences in the wavelength/energy reaction, whilst the human body/mind/chemicals endure being converted by the wavelength contact, both painful and actual in the interaction.

Spirit manifestation is caused due to cloud formation interaction process involved in the converting techniques in the power plants. Look up at clouds and see the many images formed in the cloud. Then think about how the manifestation would occur if you held this interaction as an unnatural constant every day at the ground state....you would witness a multiple of different looking beings unnaturally forming and then disappearing in the energy wavelength interaction - to human communication/unnatural interaction (ARTIFICIALLY CAUSED).

Human beings have also photographed cloud formation with UFO imagery forming in the cloud matter.

We live at the ground state where the power plants use and change the energy wavelengths passing into and out of the power plants, that once naturally interacted with NATURAL STONE FUSION. This is the only reason why we get attacked, why the converting signal physically in the interaction caused our physical state to also convert as a chemical natural balance, just as many victims attest.

Why do you all think that the amount of human cell illness has multiplied since nuclear conversion?

The information therefore states that as the chemical brain/mind alters it changes human perception, causes natural awareness to alter and the human mind states as as informed interaction that a part of their natural cell/mind/brain interaction in the wavelength is being changed and abducted by the UFO formation process to allow for conversion of the stone nuclear.

We are therefore losing our natural life energy interaction as the power plant is using the atmospheric mass interaction to form the UFO to allow for conversion.

Last edited:
You know, victimized, it's my personal opinion only, but I think many forum members here would hesitate to comment on your recent postings, none the least because of the very forum handle you've chosen, victimized. This is not to minimize any experience of victimization that you may have had. I imagine that the vast majority of forum members heartily empathize with people who have suffered from physical, emotional, or spiritual abuse. But the name probably makes other readers pause - it does for me at least - to consider how not to exacerbate your sensations of victimization. A forum member who may want to provide some constructive criticism to your comments may think twice, or not respond at all. Their thought might be that constructive criticism, however well intentioned, may be perceived by you, wrongly, as further evidence of your victimization. Your handle choice may actually reflect other factors that readers are not aware of, but, as it stands, it sends a signal that you believe you have been unfairly abused by others. That, at least for me, has an effect on how I respond.

In addition, and without intending any sensations of ill-treatment, you have made some highly surprising and controversial comments about reality, seemingly out of thin air, that you appear to present as undeniable fact. Again, from all I've read here, forum members have vigorous debates about reality, and all are enriched by the conversation. But your apparent certainty about things, together with a rambling narrative and rather odd word combinations make you appear pretty much unreachable for an actual interactive conversation, if that is what you really seek. And far be it from me to say that as a criticism. But it is an observation that perhaps may encourage you to frame your comments differently, if you actually are interested in conversation.

Best wishes.

As a human being harmed by the circumstance as I have expressed, it is difficult to express other people's considerations as well as my own experience, for experience is personal for any human.

Living indoctrinated by the conditions of using self expression, is also difficult for each of us should be heard as the individual that each of us actually represents, simply via the cell state we gained, how that cell state was harmed, how the harm affects our life, our thoughts, our feelings and our choices.

My life choices based on all considerations caused me to gain physical and spiritual harm, simply because I believed our family should live equally and be treated equally. Hence my indoctrination was to not be selfish and to consider choices that caused my harm. Many of my family (worldwide humanity) have been dealt with in the same manner.

We love our family, are harmed by some of our family and try to bring the realization into the public forum. Sadly indoctrination is part of the brotherhood realization of humanity, that our ancient brother overthrew the natural supportive and family condition that our spiritual life once owned.

Since this event, we have constantly singularly paid the price, when our own awareness has taken our life into the considerations of our family and their future, their health and well being, against the practices of the age old deceit of occultism.....the brotherhood condition itself.

This condition involves all forms of indoctrination, part of which is the value considerations aside from the spiritual experience.

Sadly for us all we have to use his values to try to provide evidence to his own person that his values were always fake....and how can we succeed when he imposes by all ownership conditions of values and imposing those values, even the sexual procreation of his own species as part of the harm done to the spirit of his family?

So I use the term reference of "reality" and the reality imposes that when a human states that he can apply scientific conversion using buildings and machines that keep him safe...then why is his family harmed by the changes that the science causes? Where is the actual state that supports that science does not alter the status of reality?

Why is it that his own intelligent spiritual brother is constantly harmed by him or murdered when he challenges what he proposes is intellect? The review of the condition of the occult method...the brotherhood and occultism as the ancient term science has been studied and researched by many astute intellectual human beings. Seeing only the intellectual are allowed to make statements against our brother as some form of condition that he himself imposes is acceptable, it is about time our equal family have their say....seeing the human psyche and physical condition is how information for science was first gained....by a naturally lived being male in a natural lived life experience.

What about the condition that he imposes is God the Creator a male, thought about spiritual conditions from and by and through the presence of his own male self?

He states God the Creator exists in the past use of information for the Philosophy of the stone, and then he imposes that God created us, yet he knows his own sexual procreation created our life...not God. God did not have sex to produce a human life, the value of the intellect states he knows sexual procreation created human life.

He knows that animals preceded his own cell function as a species ....not God.

He knows that he is not science, therefore he knows and states that He is not God, yet now values that his new imposing reviews are that human kind are God and The Jesus Christ principle....yet our brother argued through the use of the Christ values that science had attacked his own physical and spiritual person, changed the Earth stone and the Earth Nature, which the spiritual brother had advised was his Mother or the Nature of the Mother.

Why would you attack/change the spiritual consideration that Earth stone, the Earth atmospheric veils and also the Nature of animals were the support of life and the nurturer of life as a spiritual consideration. When by self evidence the human intellect knows and has always known that the real Mother of their own person is a physical human being.

So they questioned where did the origin of human life as spiritual perception come from...and our deceased family members who remanifested and visited us, gave this advice.

I am not computer savvy, but have placed a change of title (I think I have), so I hope it changes to be more acceptable to public viewing.

Back