• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Do you like Coast To Coast AM?

Noory would do better with only one show per week, but I would still prefer Knapp over Noory too.

But Knapp is a huge promoter [and serious? reporter] of "crazy mythology" in that region [surrounding Las Vegas] with such "has beens" as Pale Horse Bill Cooper, Bob Lazar Element 115 and reverse engineering ET's UFO's, 911 Hologram John Lear and Moon Base Invaders, and a book about Bigelow's ranch that is off-the-charts whacky in many respects.

That's certainly not factual or reporter stuff. Much of it is crazy and insane too, IMO. I mean, does Knapp abide that these people are at least somewhat nuts? He's straight faced too, right, and he gives them a platform to spread their stories. Isn't Bigelow "the founder" and "roots" of that kind of media presentation starting with sponsoring Art Bell, and, now, Knapp is Bigelow's "front man" in many respects too??? Knapp seems more of an entertainment "science fantasy" reporter, but he's not really uncovering what the UFO military is doing. He's not getting into the serious ET conspiracy investigations, imo, so he's not really able to be the serious investigative reporter in many respects. Maybe that's just the limitations of Ufology? Or, maybe that's why he has a platform to speak, because doing the real investigations is either not allowed and/or not the purpose he really serves???
If you want to know what Robert Bigelow believes in, just look for the emblem on his buildings...

If you want to know what Robert Bigelow believes in, just look for the emblem on his buildings...
It looks eerily similar [almost the negative image] to Gene's alien symbol on his Avatar. Is Gene a Spacebrother of Bigelow's? Wink.

bigelow_1_logo_patch-jpg.4574

Robert Bigelow Plans a Real Estate Empire in Space - Businessweek

And Bigelow’s fellow spaceflight entrepreneurs recognize that, while they have been working on the means to eventually take paying passengers into orbit, he’s the only one to have built a potential destination to visit once they get there. Virgin Galactic’s Richard Branson says he’s already considering Bigelow’s multiple-use orbiting platform as part of his space tourism business. “We haven’t developed our own hotels,” Branson says. “We would be much more likely to work with Bigelow in sending people to his. We’d be delighted to one day take people there.”

If the company fulfills its current plans, Bigelow Aerospace will be managing its first property on the moon within a decade. By then, Bigelow will be 79. Even at that age, he still fully expects to be running the company that bears his name. “I do. I definitely expect to be. The rocking chair isn’t for me,” he says.

Last edited:
In the interests of full disclosure, I must report that I still maintain a membership to the show.
Did you listen to this Vallee Stanford show? Anything new or interesting to point out?
Has anyone tried their forum and/or online chat during the shows? Comments?
beyondthestargate: Since you subscribe to C2C, have you tried their forum and/or online chat? Comments?

Thanks.

Most of the time it's a snoozefest, but they occasionally have interesting guests on, and Knapp's shows are generally worth listening to. They tend to have their fair share of whackjobs on as well.

Did you listen to this Vallee Stanford show? Anything new or interesting to point out?

beyondthestargate: Since you subscribe to C2C, have you tried their forum and/or online chat? Comments?

Thanks.
What forum? Seriously. I thought C2C dropped their forum a long time ago (because the majority of posts were insulting to George Noory). I just looked around as a subscriber and didn't see any forum. The Chats are scheduled with George Noory, which is a yawn for me. I do not participate in any chats. I guess I cannot help you.

Last edited:
What forum? Seriously. I thought C2C dropped their forum a long time ago (because the majority of posts were insulting to George Noory). I just looked around as a subscriber and didn't see any forum. The Chats are scheduled with George Noory, which is a yawn for me. I do not participate in any chats. I guess I cannot help you.
Thanks, you did help actually.

Btw, did you listen to this Vallee Stanford show? Anything new or interesting to point out?

Can someone give us a report about this interview? Many thanks...

I quite like George Knapp, but he really dropped the ball on his show with Dr. Melba Ketchum the other day. He let her get away with far too much without calling her out or asking for clarification on points she made. He even defended her when one or two callers tried to call her out on her claims of having interacted with bigfoot on numerous occasions, but not being willing to show the photos that she claims she has...poor job George.

Back