• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Flying Saucers do not exist.

Thanks for the link to that particular case, Jeff. Strange and interesting.
I recall in one of Fowlers books, an incident involving Andreasson's aliens performing some type of procedure on or around their saucers using water from a lake. Fowler went into some archives and found a couple who reported witnessing a very similar procedure involving a disk, water and humanoids, some years before Andreasson's "water" incident. I am of the belief that Betty and her family did witness a very strange event(s) initially- but prob felt the need to be creative for the sake of filling pages in books.
I do wonder though, these early reports of ladders, ropes and buckets- if they were just the result of witnesses unable to visually process exactly what they were seeing? For example, a beam of light being interpreted as a rope or ladder.

Stagger,
And further, are we now? Not in the sense of direct misidentifications of specific features, but rather in the way that we precognitively process and construct reality according to our front loaded inspirations, experiences, and observations. What's really interesting is whether there might be some environmental attribute that acts as a catalyst to encourage or induce such effects. Could there actually be a native intelligent force with a volition that is determined to confuse the fuch out of us? Or is it possible that the surface of consciousness itself is somehow randomly impressionable whereon we find the contents of our own minds reflected on it like a dream while we are primarily cognizant.

Science and research from around the globe are finding and pointing out some seriously amazing stuff concerning our DNA and it's amazing programmable, interactive, and attraction based nature.

This Discovery About Our DNA Should Be In The Forefront Of Mainstream Knowledge | Collective-Evolution

"environmental attribute that acts as a catalyst to induce such effects" If such a native intelligent force is responsible, I often wonder if the atomic testing back in the 40's was a motivating factor in increasing interaction with humans. It would go a long way in explaining why we have such a concentration in the U.S. following the 1940's.

I think the OP is right. Whatever is happening is most likely not something we can understand given the likely void between human and alien intelligence. So much of the theory I think is a waste of time. How do dogs view human activity? Would they be able to conceptualize politics, sports or war? Their daily e experience and existence has very little relation to the world humans inhabit. Aliens likely don't have 2.5 kids and live in the suburbs. Westerners have a hard enough time understanding other human societies let alone something from another intelligence.

Cabal u took the words right out of my mouth only were probably closer to ants then dogs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you understand what The Aviary did to Greg Bishop and Bennewitz, then it might ring true who The Aliens are. It's a bit cryptic... but so is this dissonance...

Considering the spiderwebs the spooks were creating with formatted text and spelling bees in the 80's, then don't you think we're already cocooned in their spiderwebs bee bitten by any persuasion and "alien-ideas" and Matrix's they want to propagate and infuse the change. Just inject the disinformation agents to brew the poison potions in the text here and trace the "quotation cryptography" to fine tune the propaganda. The power to fashion any belief system and entrap those they're after too???

They can privatize and shape us now all at arms length, and we're Googlized.

So, Spacebrother, are we done for? Are we the ET experiment?

This ET Master Race has Infected us. We're gravitons inside their Crypto-Stars of Algorithmic Regulation.
The future offers very little hope for those who expect that our new mechanical slaves will offer us a world in which we may rest from thinking. Help us they may, but at the cost of supreme demands upon our honesty and our intelligence. - Norbert Wiener "God and Golem, Inc." (1964)
The machine is already thinking for us; mechanical slaves is a sideshow. We're already the prototype of what is to come...

Last edited:
Multiple witnesses
Police, a former air traffic controller.

Police offer:" all people i spoke to, had exactly the same thing to say. There was no varience whatsoever (in the description of) the object that was sighted

'The Gosford Files' details the 1995-96 flap where police officers are mentioned in several cases, in particular one incident where the local police were chasing a strange flying metallic craft back and forth across the bay all night. As residents called to report that they were woken by a thunderous roar and blinding lights, animals howled, cowered and hid. The case remains a mystery today but there is little doubt that the sightings were real and credible people had an extraordinary experience.
UFO Sighting, The Gosford Incident, Multiple Witness, UFO News, Video | <b><i><a href="http://www.educatinghumanity.com">Educating Humanity</a></i></b>
No again youve confused reality with perception

Perception began when the first concious entity, recognised its own existence

The reality is those stars which formed the elements that we are made of existed before us

Those stars came first, they didnt need conciousness to exist, this should be easy enough to grasp
Why would the universe and everything in it need eyewitnesses to exist?...my opinion.

Back