• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

David Rountree Too?

Although Stolen Valor and falsified education credentials is enough to not trust anything he puts out into public view, there is more to his deception. If you copy and paste portions of his wormhole theory that he has published publicly, you will find a high percentage of plagiarism. Much of the definitions are taken from other sites and not cited as a reference. Proper procedure would be to provide these references if you include almost word for word cut and paste. Much of his Native American behaviors have been questioned too but I will say I don't know enough about the cultures involved to comment specifically. Then there is his science...I don't have enough time or space to get into the snake oil salesman approach he takes in making up "theories" or taking scientific info and twisting it to fit his agenda. Its a dead giveaway that he refuses to answer proper questions about his "work" and instead lashes out with name calling, threats and in one or more instances, publishes a home address (which implies he wants his minions to harass them). He fits the perfect description of psychopathic narcissism.

At the very least I am hoping he did serve in the AF. Then he at least served his country which is a good thing.

If you copy and paste portions of his wormhole theory that he has published publicly, you will find a high percentage of plagiarism.

Thanks for the suggestion; as I’m afraid the only wormholes to be found will most likely be in Rountree's imagination.., that is, unless someone happens to have a billion neutron stars lying around. So far, fewer than two thousand have been discovered in the known and observable universe. This is the theoretical negative energy requirement necessary to create and maintain a wormhole aperture for only the shortest amount of time.

Rountree plagiarizing flawed research? Not surprising.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have placed the question to John and am awaiting a reply, if any. Will let you know what comes of it. As of today, Rountree has still refused to acknowledge anything in regards to his bio and past.

I spoke to Thomas. His thoughts are he only cares about David's science. That he does not care about the para drama as he puts it. I reminded him it wasn't about para, but about stolen valor. It seemed to fly over his head so to speak.

Thanks again, as I see your rascal surfaced from the seclusion of his subterranean safe haven. I’m surprised the man responded to your query.., he must be lonely.

The problem with Rountree is he failed miserably in craftiness 101, not thinking completely through the narrative by his own creation. In his exuberance of grabbing the undeserved “valor”, was unaware anyone in the known and observable universe possessed the greater intellect than he, as if that were to be the case. Certainly hoped, is the psychological guidance so desperately required, similarly, while apologizing to those harmed through his wicked trickery. In all probability, he is unaware that it is over, other than the crying.

In continuing dialogue, Rountree will undoubtedly want to use anyone in the remotest possibility of his vindication.

With this particular event, although greater in severity, is frequently experienced within the UFO/paranormal genres.

Good luck

The Bullsh*t Stops Here

I'd ask Mr. Rountree how he sleeps at night, but he'd probably answer "on my stomach".

He must've seen Phil Imbrogno's fall from grace and I imagine he was spooked. Rountree had just enough time to plan a strategy for the inevitable day when his background would come into question. His strategy? Tell everyone that his background is none of their business.

Also, in regards to Fusco, I too was suprised he replied back to me. What is interesting is that when we initially spoke, it was really cordial. But the conversation soon turned into more of a quiet attack. He kept bringing up the "SCIENCE" part and asked if I knew anything about it. I told him I was not a man of science but would refer to people in the field to understand the wormhole theories and etc. Fusco didnt like the answers as I think he was trying to corner me. I reminded him that this was about stolen valor and not about science, though I did mention I did not agree with D.R version of science. Towards the end I asked him if he was a scientist so that he could explain things. He kept avoiding that question until he finally said it "It doesnt matter" and abruptly left. Honestly, I was shocked at how it ended. He will no longer talk to me.

I spoke to Thomas. His thoughts are he only cares about David's science. That he does not care about the para drama as he puts it. I reminded him it wasn't about para, but about stolen valor. It seemed to fly over his head so to speak.

Initially, I thought you were referring to Rountree. Then again, surprising it is that Fusco would surround himself with the W.O.W. Fusco is another story for another time. He's of little use to you at this point. Again, good luck. I’m off this thread.

We finally recieved his military service records from FOIA.

Rountree claimed to be a captain, was in vietnam 72-73 and again in 75 for the fall of saigon. As well as being involved in the mayaguez incident. He claimed 7 years in the air force. He also claimed the silver star, 2 bronze stars and the purple heart.

Here's the reality.

He joined the airforce reserve in 72. Went active in june of 72, discharged in 74, looks to be due to a court martial. Never left the continental United States for ANY overseas deployment. His rank at time of separation was airman 1st class. The only award he earned was the National Defense Service Medal and basic training ribbon.

This is fact.

From Facebook: Mr. Rountree my name is Larry Barnett. I am the founder of the Mayaguez Koh Tang Veterans. I have serious concerns about your claims of being a participant ofthe Battle of Koh Tang as well as your claims to have been a participant of the Evacuation of Saigon. The ribbons that you portray on your uniform are suspect to your actual time in the Air Force. Very simply stated, if your claims can be validated you will get the respect that you are seeking. If your claims cannot be validated then we will seek prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. I can be contacted at [email protected].

Facebook

Back