• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

James Carrion, Ghost Rockets, Roswell & the Hole in Ufology's Bucket

Then why was Myrabo spellbound by the footage, continuing to call Stanford to discuss it as he carried what he saw in the footage into his own research, leaving academia to do this and going over to the Air Force labs and the MIC for the rest of his career? What was the scale of Myrabo's experiments compared with the size of the objects Ray Stanford filmed, seen by others besides Myrabo? Did they ever fly?
We know from Lambright's own words that I quoted before that Myrabo had already formulated his propulsion ideas long before Stanford even filmed that footage. By 1983 Myrabo had already completed 7 years of doing this sort of related work and research. That's two years before Ray even films these objects.

When did Myrabo see Ray's film? What year?

Also, I'm not impressed that Myrabo's research even came close to proving his propulsion system can work scaled-up for human transport. He was doing theoretical science that focused on light weight devices. Look at the name of his website about this: Lightcraft Technologies, Inc.

Get it? Everything he did was "concept only" research based on very light weight objects. That does NOT scale-up to human transport by any means. That is theoretical science being tested on a micro-scale. He retired before proving it could be done beyond the micro-scale of light weight objects that never even reached more than a few hundred feet in the air.

Seriously, now I ask you... How in the hell does that have anything to do with what Ray filmed??? Nothing! Imo.

Heidi, can you tell us what year that Myrabo saw Ray's film. That would be very helpful. Thanks.

Here are two audio links for Myrabo. These are mp3 files you can get free by downloading from here... The two links at the bottom of the webpage take you to the free audio...

The Space Show hosted by: Dr. David Livingston

Btw, if Myrabo was such a genius, then why did he retire as an associate professor? If this guy was onto something big, then he would have gotten plenty of funding from the military and NASA to develop this much further than he ever did. Why? The military or NASA will fund a new propulsion system if it seems practical. Myrabo's research was more Buck Rogers than practical. It does not scale-up for human transport.

Do you seriously believe anyone with common sense will allow laser beams to be constantly fired in our atmosphere to fly or launch objects around? Seriously? The only way Myrabo's research has any real application is in outer space, imo, so look to NASA for any interest in his work.

Last edited:
This conversation has gotten way beyond the original intent, to pose questions of James Carrion.

No matter. We've distilled the questions for tomorrow's recording session.

This week as Chris and his family mourn the passing of his brother, Brendon O'Brien, Curt Collins, whom you all know as Sentry, will be subbing as co-host for this episode.

First, let me apologize for mangling so many of your questions. I had no idea how tough a job Chris has, sorting and presenting them!

Anyway, my stammering aside, I think some very interesting material was discussed. My prediction? It will generate some stimulating forum conversation!

You did great, Curt. You chose and asked the proper pointed questions to get the most informative responses from James.

This was a great episode, and I appreciate all the solid work you did.

First, let me apologize for mangling so many of your questions. I had no idea how tough a job Chris has, sorting and presenting them!

Anyway, my stammering aside, I think some very interesting material was discussed. My prediction? It will generate some stimulating forum conversation!
From reading Blue Blurry Lines I know that you will be bringing a great approach to this subject. Greatly looking forward to hearing this and having another forum member on the air. It continues to demonstrate what a unique environment The Paracast is in creating dynamic approaches to UFOlogical discussion.

Back