• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Announcing John Burroughs, Nick Pope and Pat Frascogna

Goggs' participation never fails to elevate The Paracast episodes he joins in on. I really appreciate the addition of intelligent, thoughtful and thought-provoking veteran forum participants on episodes of The Paracast and would urge Gene and Chris to do it more often.

I appreciate that comment Chris. I am often saying how much I respect the show for the fact that it brings listeners to the table, both as question givers and show participants. I don't really know of another show of this type that does this.
Past shows that have included other forum members have often been fantastic listening. We collectively can often predict many answers from our guests but our listeners often contribute questions and points of view that are so original and insightful - genuinely adding to a show that otherwise would have been missing.

Very good show. I'd also add maddening and a little frustrating to hear a line of BS out the door from the VA, if it weren't bad already I'd be inclined to believe there was something nefarious going on. The idea that what is going on inside your body is top secret from you is insulting to say the least.

Back