• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hello I am new

robertriplie

Paranormal Novice
Hi I am new I join the forum a couple days ago and decided to finally post an intro because I just needed just think about something else after what happened today for those of you who don't know the legendary actor Leonard Nimoy has passed he was a true inspiration to both the scientific community and the field of the Dramatic Arts

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

Welcome Robert. Please get stuck in and join in any thread that interests you and don't be shy about posting news, links, music, videos etc. Chances are if it interests you, it will interest us. The forum is only as good as the members who make it up and so far it is far and away the best for the paranormal.

Goggs

Back