• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

A "newbie" -- but not so much

benatbms

Paranormal Novice
I discovered The Paracast several years ago and became a dedicated listener. From time-to-time I jump in the forums and read; but job, family life and day-to-day responsibilities prevent me from being active in here. Nonetheless, thought I would introduce myself. So to that end, I'm Ben, from northeast Tennessee.

Gene, Chris... I genuinely appreciate what you guys do and the method in which you regularly engage your guests.

And to all the forum members (while it does get quite dicey at times), I find the intellectual family you have established here never fails to keep the wheels in my head spinning.

And with that being said, a big Tennessee "howdy" to y'all!

Back