• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

January 18, 2015 — Greg Bishop

I don't think we have heard the last from him, i certainly hope not, as he of all people really opened my eyes to just how nuanced and strange these topics are
Good post. Thanks! :) I agree. In fact, I believe he will not disappear without doing more research and releasing more information about it in interviews, online, papers and presentations. Also, he might do a forward to someone's book, and he might do a forward when some of his older books are re-released too.

He said he is still actively pursuing his UFO witness interviews [for decades now with follow-up], and he is working on the database ideas which are critical and essential to be done!!!

Constance, you should know this if you've been reading and listening to his recent interviews, so don't be so seemingly upset if he doesn't write another book. He can always change his mind about that; it's possible.

Last edited:
. . . Constance, you should know this if you've been reading and listening to his recent interviews, so don't be so seemingly upset if he doesn't write another book. He can always change his mind about that; it's possible.

I'm not upset, DS. And I don't want to upset anyone else with my opinion. I realize I come close to goring your (and others') ox when I don't enthuse about what Vallee has produced in his speculations. I confess to wanting more than speculations, though. If he knows more about the ufo phenomena (as some people believe he does), he should share it. Just my opinion (though if ufo studies were pursued in the academic world, I would not be the only person expressing this opinion).

And I don't want to upset anyone else with my opinion. I realize I come close to goring your (and others') ox when I don't enthuse about what Vallee has produced in his speculations. I confess to wanting more than speculations, though.
Constance, sometimes it's hard to know your opinion. I've asked you a few times what you think Bentwaters-Rndlshn is all about. Please express your opinion about it. If you've done so in the forum, then point the way or tell me to search for it. I'll try to find it.

Do you think most of the Nuclear Weapons UFO probes were not done by Humans? I mean the one's that are alleged to have been done by ET-UFO's?

What's your opinion about these two specific questions I have for you above. I'm interested. Thanks, sincerely!

Btw, you can be as blunt with me as you wish to be. I don't mind CAPS, bold text, underlining, larger font sizes, and italics too... I would NEVER think you're shouting at me. I need clarity. I enjoy passion. This is an informal forum, and at least you and I write in paragraphs and longer posts. Thank the ET-Gods. :)

Constance, sometimes it's hard to know your opinion. I've asked you a few times what you think Bentwaters-Rndlshn is all about. Please express your opinion about it. If you've done so in the forum, then point the way or tell me to search for it. I'll try to find it.

I wrote quite a bit concerning how I see Rendelsham-Bentwaters in December in this thread: Larry Warren on DMR-Dec. 15th | The Paracast Community Forums

Do you think most of the Nuclear Weapons UFO probes were not done by Humans? I mean the one's that are alleged to have been done by ET-UFO's?

Right. I think most of those events were not caused by humans.

DS asked:

and I replied:
Right. I think most of those events were not caused by humans.

. . .because, DS, to think that these repeated shutdowns of tiers of nuclear missiles over four decades and into the recent past were done by our own military is completely irrational. Even if something could have been gained by these repeated 'experiments' -- and what could that possibly be? -- a great deal more could have been lost. Such folly would by now have to be the most closely guarded secret held by the US government, for if enough people in this country, and their representatives in Washington, heard about it, it would undo the existing institutions of our government.

Such folly would by now have to be the most closely guarded secret held by the US government, for if enough people in this country, and their representatives in Washington, heard about it, it would undo the existing institutions of our government.
OMGosh, you can't be serious?

Please... Look what's happened after 911. The 2008 Financial Crisis. The USA is in complete and utter pacification!!! We're FRACKED.

Constance, two more questions for you:

1) Did you watch Mirage Men?

2) Do you also think the PATTERNED cattle dissections that are often blamed on ET doing it in the Colorado and surrounding states are, also, done by ET-UFO's? [Excluding predator and scavenger and lightening and poisoning, etc. etc.]

Thank you for answering. Sincerely.

Vallee gave the reasons, imo, and you did listen to those too. [Right?] For those interested about Vallee's reasons here is an accurate accounting, though more detail is in the interview too. I seriously recommend everyone listen to this interview. It is one of the best, imo.

From a previous post of mine:

Here we go... please read all of it... these snippets are from previous posts...

Everything below is Vallee's ideas [exact meaning] about what was going on:

Vallee:

There is the intervention of intelligence services [relating to UFOs]. There are people playing games. Now, some of those games may be psychological warfare exercises that may be very legitimate from the point of view of military or training of special forces. To give an example, that is not speculation, I have a friend and colleague in VC that was in special forces, and he did this in the 70's and 80's... [The objective] was to attempt penetration into nuclear sites and they would drop from the sky at night with devices that looked like UFOs. […] So, if a flying saucer or the Virgin Mary comes over the fence [at the missile site] this is going to test reactions vs what happens if a helicopter comes over the fence. The helicopter gets shot down.

Attempting security incursions with such fantastic or weird confrontations is a legitimate exercise once you understand the reasoning for it.

===========================================
(I only corrected wording for writing accurate meaning vs a voice being "casual style" on radio. The meaning is precisely the same.)

IF you seek the truth, and want to know the truth, then all you have to do is listen to this interview for Vallee's ideas. Here, is the Youtube version...

Please listen to it... PAY EXTRA ATTENTION at the time marks and 5+ more minutes listening time after each time mark below:

To save time you can start at the 27 minute mark. Rendelsham Bentwaters is at the 53 minute mark.

Here is some snippets about MY thinking:

==================Snippet:
I personally believe it is highly likely ET's have visited Earth numerous times, IF that is possible to do with high probability of success from light years away. IF science is on the right track about there being, for example, 11 dimensions of "whatever that is", then I accept the idea ET-UFO phenomena may be able to "magically unfold" itself out of those other dimensions, we do not know how to access or control, and place itself into our 4 known dimensions. We have to be extremely cautious about this possibility, because Covert Military Programs have under R&D and testing some 3d and Holographic programs too!

==================Snippet:
The "wave of my hand" is really only what "the contamination" of military involvement can do to a UAP case. The military is known to use UFOs to cover-up their own top secret programs for various reasons. Even when Vallee is telling us this openly in specific cases naming names (Rendelsham, Nuke Missile Sites, etc.), it seems many ET-UFO believers simply deny this very real possibility that has a very high probability too! I also choose to believe that ET does not travel light years to Earth, and then somehow crashes their UFO near a military base or test range. That's just "silly thinking" that is not very logical or very likely, imo. That's far more likely to be a Military PSYOPS to cover-up their own top secret program. That's absolutely obvious to my way of thinking.

I want to narrow the UAP/UFO cases down to a minimum of conflicting explanations, so I must eliminate "the military" UAPs/UFOs whenever possible and, also, probable nighttime misidentification and Hoaxers leaving only the truly less controversial cases to explore. We also know that people do definitely see UAP/UFOs from the mind's eye thanks to DMT and Mushroom mind altering plant substances, and, often, two or more people do not see the same UAP/UFO object in the Sky either!

Real ET-UFO cases are hard to find once that process of elimination is undertaken. IF this was easy to do, then we would have no mystery to solve!

Last edited:
1) Did you watch Mirage Men?

No. But if it's on youtube I will, out of curiosity. I know who the authors of the book and the film are; they are disinformation agents active for decades in the Wiltshire area in hoaxing crop circles and making the subject impossible to study by scientific investigators. And that's just the surface of their attempts to control perceptions of cc and other anomalies in that region and elsewhere. I spent three years interacting with several of their number in the now-defunct CropCircleConnector forum. I could say more but won't.

2) Do you also think the PATTERNED cattle dissections that are often blamed on ET doing it in the Colorado and surrounding states are, also, done by ET-UFO's? [Excluding predator and scavenger and lightening and poisoning, etc. etc.]

I've learned from @Christopher O'Brien's most recent book that a great number of differing explanations exist for the decades of cattle and wild animal mutilations that have been reported in this country. In some cases it is not possible to believe that human agents were responsible (e.g., at least one in which internal organs were removed without an opening having been made into the cavity of the animal's body). Read the book and you will come across other inscrutable anomalies.

In some cases it is not possible to believe that human agents were responsible (e.g., at least one in which internal organs were removed without an opening having been made into the cavity of the animal's body).
Ok, but... just to clarify...

Well, by this, do you mean it is ET-UFO's? Off-Planet beings?

Regarding the missing organ case. I'm betting the evidence gathered is so poorly done and taken far too late to be meaningful. In the example you gave how soon was the cow found? How was the autopsy conducted? Is there an autopsy report? Organs can be dissolved [poison, bacteria, or human] and drained or removed as a liquid without cutting open the cavity. ETC. There would have to be a MedExr do an autopsy to determine cause of death, and a report available. Any number of reasons might have caused this, but I would have to have details to understand what was done and when after the cow was found.

I'm waiting for his 2nd edition that will have his reasoning, and I intend to buy that book.

Ok, but...

Well, by this, do you mean it is ET-UFO's? Off-Planet beings?

I mean not us.

Regarding the missing organ case. I'm betting the evidence gathered is so poorly done and taken far too late to be meaningful. In the example you gave how soon was the cow found? How was the autopsy conducted? Is there an autopsy report? Organs can be dissolved [poison, bacteria, or human] and drained or removed as a liquid without cutting open the cavity. ETC. There would have to be a MedExr do an autopsy to determine cause of death, and a report available. Any number of reasons might have caused this, but I would have to have details to understand what was done and when after the cow was found.

Lol. Anything but et, right? @Christopher O'Brien is the one to ask for more details. It's more than a year since I read the book.

I'm waiting for his 2nd edition that will have his reasoning, and I intend to buy that book.

Why not buy it now and seek answers to all the questions you want me to answer for you? Besides, the next book will be a new volume devoted to interpretation of the varying types of evidence supporting various theories concerning the mutilations. And there's plenty of reasoning all along the way in Stalking the Herd.

Besides, the next book will be a new volume devoted to interpretation of the varying types of evidence supporting various theories.
That's what I'm waiting for.

Btw, I take ET seriously, but I also take Humans seriously too! Humans must be eliminated to begin with, then... ET ??? or ??? Etc.

It's ok that you laugh at my ET issues. I am laughing too! IT IS FUNNY. I enjoy you ribbing me about it. :)

I mean not us.
Do you mean an intelligence near equal or higher than humans?

Yes?

(Because we did eliminate the predators, known animals, lightening, etc.)

Do you mean an intelligence near equal or higher than humans?

I mean advanced way beyond us technologically.

DS, were you the one posting about 'radar-spoofing' in the last few days, and if so in which thread? I've come across an interesting radar case from the mind-boggling ufo wave of 1967.

DS, were you the one posting about 'radar-spoofing' in the last few days, and if so in which thread? I've come across an interesting radar case from the mind-boggling ufo wave of 1967.
Yes, no doubt I think of radar spoofing and post about it often.

You could post it here, because it is relevant to the thread, imo.

Insanity? Finding The REAL ET-UFO
Insanity? Finding The REAL ET-UFO | The Paracast Community Forums

Also, I'm going to post in the Mayler thread again about how radar is avoided and faked by Humans.

I'll just stick it here. It's from NICAP's chronology of reports received during the wave of 1967, while the Condon Committee research was going on. I've been reading this chronology in search of further information concerning ufo sightings that year in the 'Quad-Cities' straddling the Mississippi River on the Illinois and Iowa sides, and over the Rock Island Arsenal, a U.S. Army Research and Development facility which sits on an island square in the middle of the river at that location. It's fascinating reading, esp for people who haven't spent much time reading the databases. Wild and wooly times.

"May 13, 1967; Colorado Springs, CO
4:40 MDT. At the Colorado Springs airport an object was picked up on radar. During this time a Braniff flight was coming in for a landing on runway 35. The track of the object behaved like a ghost echo, perhaps a ground return being reflected from the Braniff aircraft. The object blip appeared at about twice the range of the Braniff blip. When Braniff touched down, however, the situation changed radically. The UFO blip pulled to the right (east) and passed over the airport at an indicated height of about 200 ft. The object track passed within 1.5 miles of the control tower. The object was not visible even through binoculars by personnel in the control tower. This case was written up in the SCIENTIFIC STUDY OF UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS, conducted by the University of Colorado, and it was stated there: This must remain as one of the most puzzling radar cases on record, and no conclusion is possible at this time. It seems inconceivable that an anomalous propagation echo would behave in the manner described, particularly with respect to the reported altitude changes, even if AP had been likely at the time. In view of the meteorological situation, it would seem that AP was rather unlikely. Besides, what is the probability that an AP return would appear only once, and at that time appear to execute a perfect practice ILS approach? (Wilson)"

The 1967 UFO Chronology

Constance, if you have Amazon Prime or Netflix, then you can get Mirage Men cheap or maybe free at times. I could share a copy for you to download FREE, as I trust you would not share it elsewhere. Lending it for your private and personal use, of course. I just think it is that important for you to see.

Also, you are soooo driven by this mystery, like many of us, that I'm now thinking you have had some personal experience(s) relating to ET-UFO's. Did you share this here somewhere? Let me know. Otherwise, if you did have something happen but have not shared it yet, could you do so soon here or privately by PM?

Thanks.

The UFO blip pulled to the right (east) and passed over the airport at an indicated height of about 200 ft.
In 1967 FAA radar doesn't track height without a transponder, imo. They relied on controllers and pilots to maintain and change altitudes. Even transponders were not required in small planes at that time. Not sure about transponders in commercial aircraft either???

Radar couldn't even distinguish between birds and airplanes, and the electronics just aren't anywhere near perfect and free of artifacts. Do you see the problems with relying on such old data that used seriously inferior electronics at that time? That's before the digital age for aircraft; everything was analog.

Without a visual AND radar on the object simultaneously there's just no way to verify anything with radar alone. Sorry, it's meaningless, imo.

It's just far more likely some bird(s) or a radio controlled model plane or experimental aircraft or small plane [no transponder] blah blah blah... did it before a cloaked ET.

Last edited:
Ok most ufo are military experimental crafts. However, the rest are easily explained. Imagine a woman having twins one is born at 12.02 the other at 13.06. Take that formula and expand it by billions of years and there's your awnser the unexplained ufo are just our twins which developed first.

I was going to be critical of the Bishop episode, complaining Gene allowed him to turn it in to just another episode of Misterioso. Greg beat me to the punch earlier in the thread admitting his show is loose. RM can at times unapologetically wander, leaving all but ufology insiders lost. It's too bad though. I would have loved to see Gene pin him down on some of his opinions about certain cases and topics. Listening to RM, Greg's apathy over the UFO topic can lull you believe there's nothing here worth listening to and just before you tune out, says something that makes you realize this guy knows his stuff. It is my bad luck that the shows I like seem to be disproportionately focused on the personalities of the UFO field. They also have branded themselves with this "hip" skepticism that paints the ETH as "so 80s dude!" to avoid having to take an opinion (not to be confused with believing).

Thank you for your comments. I think you get where I am coming from, but I will explain anyway!

I am apatheic to issues that have been discussed to death and have gotten nowhere. Based on readings from Keel, Greg Little, Jim Brandon and Vallee (among others), I have been "bashing" the ETH since I was publishing my magazine in the 1990s. I have also pointed out that the ETH should not be abandoned, it's just that it has received the most attention of all theories, to the extent most people think it is the ONLY explanation.

Avoiding an opinion is probably the best thing to do in the UFO arena. Personally, I like the sort of person who can discuss issues and ideas without backing into the corner of a hard opinion. A guiding principle I still refer to is Jung's statement "Something is seen, but no one knows what."

I make very little effort to background the listeners on my show. If I was being paid to be a radio host and reach the largest audience possible, that might be different. The program is the public face of a private search for information and a learning process.

Recently I interviewed Bruce Deuensing, a very sharp UFO theorist whom I have admired for years. He identified problems and offered solutions or possible paths to thinking about the subject and gathering data in different ways.

P.S. One of the better current arguments for the ETH was the "Inflation Theory Implications For Extraterrestrial Visitation" by Deardorff, Haisch, Maccabee, and Puthoff submitted to the Journal of the British Interplanetary Society in 2004.

Last edited:
Back