• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

January 25, 2015 — David Marler

DS, this was the statement I questioned and I still question it after what you've presented in your lengthy post in response. The clear implication of your claim as stated above is that Vallee stated an opinion or conclusion that all ufo incursions and corresponding missile computer shutdowns at US SAC missile bases [which have occurred over four decades] were done by US blackops. I don't think that's what he said; I think he said that blackops were (or could have been) responsible in some cases, one of which was reported to him in confidence by a participant in the exercise.
No, not: "one of which was reported to him"...

It was throughout the 1970's and 1980's his blackop buddy knew MULTIPLE probes were UFO's directed at nuclear weapons facilities for 2 decades. QUOTE: "he did this in the 70's and 80's"

This is also independently sourced by 2 different people in Mirage Men too. Did you watch the movie? Helicopters and drones were disguised as UFO's, etc. (But I should add those were used in blackops for cattle dissection tissue sampling, and I'm not clear about the nuclear aspect.)

I'm not misleading when I wrote accurately:

Everything below is Vallee's ideas [exact meaning] about what was going on:

Vallee:

There is the intervention of intelligence services [relating to UFOs]. There are people playing games. Now, some of those games may be psychological warfare exercises that may be very legitimate from the point of view of military or training of special forces. To give an example, that is not speculation, I have a friend and colleague in VC that was in special forces, and he did this in the 70's and 80's... [The objective] was to attempt penetration into nuclear sites and they would drop from the sky at night with devices that looked like UFOs. […] So, if a flying saucer or the Virgin Mary comes over the fence [at the missile site] this is going to test reactions vs what happens if a helicopter comes over the fence. The helicopter gets shot down.

Attempting security incursions with such fantastic or weird confrontations is a legitimate exercise once you understand the reasoning for it.

===========================================
(I only corrected wording for writing accurate meaning vs a voice being "casual style" on radio. The meaning is precisely the same.)

Constance: Where do you come down on BntWtr-Rndl?

Thanks.

Last edited:
DSs. I don't think that's what he said; I think he said that blackops were (or could have been) responsible in some cases, one of which was reported to him in confidence by a participant in the exercise.

Have to agree with you on this. I've never understood vallee to claim that all incursions Are the work of black op control experiments. I've always understood him to say that there is a high likelihood that such activities occur, but that it has become near impossible to distinguish between our and their activities - in light of sophisticated disinformation strategies.

Have to agree with you on this. I've never understood vallee to claim that all incursions Are the work of black op control experiments. I've always understood him to say that there is a high likelihood that such activities occur, but that it has become near impossible to distinguish between our and their activities - in light of sophisticated disinformation strategies.
Did you listen to the C2C with the link I gave? At the 30 min. mark I gave the link to:

Vallee said HE PERSONALLY documented this happened in the 1970's AND 1980's AND 1990's. IN FACT, VALLEE SAID SOME OF THE MOST PROMINENT UFO CASES [of that type during those 30 years] were these kinds of incursions, meaning, HUMAN UFO PROBES. Blackop Exercises at Nuclear Weapons sites for 30 years!

Vallee also said "when you talk to people like that" referring to his blackop friend, meaning, he has talked to more people about this "in the know", of course.

(Start at the 27min mark for more background. Then go see what Vallee thinks about Bentwaters Rendelsham at the 53min mark.)

LatentCauses AND Constance: Please, respectfully, listen more carefully, because I honestly believe you're mistaken possibly wanting to hear what you want it to be.

Last edited:
Just listened to it. I stand by what I said. I didn't understand him to be saying anything other than black ops sometimes create a situation designed to look like a ufo encounter.

Vallee of all people gets the fact that this phenomena runs the spectrum. It's not one thing, and it's stranger than we can conceive.

I'm bowing out....

Vallee of all people gets the fact that this phenomena runs the spectrum. It's not one thing, and it's stranger than we can conceive.
RIGHT. EXCEPT... Vallee DEFINITELY said precisely what I said too in my bold post directly above.

It's obvious to me, that many people won't blame HUMANS for doing this sheit at the Nuclear Weapons facilities or Cattle Dissections too! It's a form of "alien nuts", because people don't think out of the ET alien box too!

When terrestrial answers are PROVEN to the satisfaction of someone like Vallee regarding the BlackOps probing of Nuclear Weapons sites for 30 years done by HUMANS, then that gets MY ATTENTION.

IF Vallee believed ET-UFO's were doing ANY of that, see bold post just above, then he would have said so. But, he did not.

Vallee said HE PERSONALLY documented this happened in the 1970's AND 1980's AND 1990's. IN FACT, VALLEE SAID SOME OF THE MOST PROMINENT UFO CASES [of that type during those 30 years] were these kinds of incursions, meaning, HUMAN UFO PROBES. Blackop Exercises at Nuclear Weapons sites for 30 years!

Last edited:
Just listened to it. I stand by what I said. I didn't understand him to be saying anything other than black ops sometimes create a situation designed to look like a ufo encounter. Vallee of all people gets the fact that this phenomena runs the spectrum. It's not one thing, and it's stranger than we can conceive.
I've been saying this exact same thing about the "mutes" for years!

RI

When terrestrial answers are PROVEN to the satisfaction of someone like Vallee regarding the BlackOps probing of Nuclear Weapons sites for 30 years done by HUMANS, then that gets MY ATTENTION.

IF Vallee believed ET-UFO's we doing ANY of that, see bold post just above, then he would have said so. But, he did not.

Be wary of seeing too much in a single statement, with minimal context provided, given on a light weight radio show. With respect I think you are doing The complexity of Vallees thinking a disservice. Definitely bowing out...like last time...only again...

I've been saying this exact same thing about the "mutes" for years!
I agree, and I'll add...

It SURE AS HELL IS NOT ET-UFO's from "off planet", but there are a shit load of dissections blamed on ET rather than the fracking HUMANS that are doing this type of dissection, for example, what was done at Skinwalker Ranch with the flayed Calf. That's laughable. Pathetic!!!

Last edited:
ChangeD my mind about bowing out.
Go back and have a good listen to Andrew Collins interviewed on this program on the topic of crop circles. After 30 years of research, some of it well funded by Rockefeller, be reached the conclusion that 80% were created by people and 20% unexplained. Of that 80% the majority described an inexplicable and unaccountable compulsion to do what they did, and were guided By this compulsion.

This is directly analogous to the question of human involvement with UFO phenomena and interaction with airbases.

How? Some of it is hoaxed, some might be Furry gummy bear aliens from a planet going round Alpha Centauri, and some might be done by people acting under compulsion from an intelligence entirely external.

Everything about this area – UFOs, mutilations, abductions, cryptos, sasquatch the works is characterised by cognitive dissonance. As soon as you think it is one thing you are back at square one - and something has a laugh at your expense

I know this is a bleak thing to say But there are no answers for humans at this stage of our evolution. I'm here because it's interesting – the most interesting thing I know of, but end points or answers are illusory.

It's a puppet show and we are centre stage. That's not to say love And truth and courage Are not real or that life is not worthwhile, but they apply as between us humans. Different ruleS, and possibly different agendas apply to the OTHER - which is why it is so important that we be good to each other.

I didn't understand him to be saying anything other than black ops sometimes create a situation designed to look like a ufo encounter.
Nope. Vallee was being very specific about the 1970's and 1980's and 1990's referencing BlackOps using Human UFO's probing "defense responses" against Nuclear Weapons sites including specifically Rndl-BntWtrs, other [unnamed] prominent ET-UFO blamed cases, missile bases, etc.

Everything about this area – UFOs, mutilations, abductions, cryptos, sasquatch the works is characterised by cognitive dissonance. As soon as you think it is one thing you are back at square one - and something has a laugh at your expense
I agree that UFO's [mutilations, abductions] are NOT one thing.

I'm just defending Vallee's opinion about most of the probing/incursions at Nuclear Weapons sites that were also blamed on ET were, in fact, NOT ET. Military BlackOps? Mostly, yes! Hoaxes? yes! Any number of Human Motives? yes! Just Humans -not ET's? yes!

Vallee gave his opinion about one specific issue, and he definitely does not believe, his opinion based on his documentation, that ET-UFO's were probing the Nuclear Weapons sites for 30 years.

Last edited:
Of that 80% the majority described an inexplicable and unaccountable compulsion to do what they did, and were guided By this compulsion.
There's nothing unusual about that??? Millions of Humans have interests that are inexplicable and unaccountable compulsions that are unusual. We can blame or think an external non-human intelligence is causing it too, the collective unconscious, as Jung would say, and considering Heaven's Gate or "normal" religions, well, that is the Human condition.

We can't prove it one-way or another, non-human or human, so it's just a matter of your beliefs. Each of us has to filter-out what we think is best for ourselves.

I agree, and I'll add...

It SURE AS HELL IS NOT ET-UFO's from "off planet", but there are a shit load of dissections blamed on ET rather than the fracking HUMANS that are doing this type of dissection, for example, what was done at Skinwalker Ranch with the flayed Calf. That's laughable. Pathetic!!!
What's laughable is your penchant for not addressing points made on the forum that refute (or call seriously into question) many of your absolute statements of "fact." Facts that are nothing of the sort. Plus when direct questions are posed to you, if they are uncomfortable, you simply ignore them. When you are done splashing the puddle dry around her, I'll respond to your facts, not your proclamations.

Millions of Humans have interests that are inexplicable and unaccountable compulsions that are unusual. .

Can you find me some Examples in the league of trudging through a muddy field at 3am in the morning carving out shapes of geometrical complexity you never knew existed?

Take away addiction and psychoses and I'm not sure your statement holds...

It's 1 am here in Australia and I'm off to bed.. But it's been fun and I'll check in in the morning

Can you find me some Examples in the league of trudging through a muddy field at 3am in the morning carving out shapes of geometrical complexity you never knew existed?

Take away addiction and psychoses and I'm not sure your statement holds...
It's called the inspired creativity of a Human artist's mind. All kinds of stories of inspired artists driven passionately [or mad] to serve "their master" of inspiration. IF you want to assign this "compulsion" and "unexplainable drive" to ET doing this, then that is sincerely fine by me... as long as it's not harming other humans or yourself, etc.

Examples, please! I'll answer any reasonable questions.
One of the things I asked you about that you ignored was why you make declarative statements as fact when they are simply your equivocal opinion? Add a few capitalized words and you come across abrasive and overly strident. You never answered that question. Opinions are one thing—facts are something else.

On another thread someone asked you why you use caps/shout in your posts... Use italics instead, it's much more becoming and accessible. Just a friendly observation. We all appreciate your passion, but there's a fine line, etc... As I stumble upon them, I'll post other examples....

why you make declarative statements as fact
Chris you are being "declarative" again without a single example. That's the second time in this thread you've done that. Please just quote me specifically in your post, rather than being "declarative". Thanks.

Chris, I doubt you'll find any examples of the following that you said I'm doing, as if this is a method or technique I use to ignore someone's question:
Plus when direct questions are posed to you, if they are uncomfortable, you simply ignore them.
Really? Examples? Quote the direct questions. Please.

Are you mistaken?

Btw, if anyone else feels I have not answered their direct question(s) to me, then PLEASE do post or quote it again. I will be happy to answer anyone's direct questions. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Be wary of seeing too much in a single statement, with minimal context provided, given on a light weight radio show. With respect I think you are doing The complexity of Vallees thinking a disservice. Definitely bowing out...like last time...only again...
George Noory did AN AMAZING INTERVIEW with Vallee that I linked to above. I URGE everyone to listen to it. Seriously. Judge for yourself.

Paracast is now filled with the same type of commercials and length as C2C. [Yeah, we can pay for commercial free just as C2C does too.]

I was amazed Noory got so much information out of Vallee. It is wise to listen to Vallee wherever he may be to do an interview, and this one is one of his best. Imo.

It's sometimes worthwhile to listen to C2C IF you have someone there you're interested in too!

Btw, Chris O'Brien goes on C2C to promote his book(s). :D

Last edited:
Back