• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

IFHO's Vallee's Control System UFO in Principle

DissectionStalker

Paranormal Adept
Exotic high-strength lightweight transparent materials with extremely low reflectivity plastics/glass [yes! glass] have been developed recently. Float that [helium] and push it around invisibly with lasers or directed energy located elsewhere. Project a hologram off it to be anything seemingly appearing from nowhere and invisibility too!

Any opaque parts/UFO's used can be covered with LCD type skins or other cloaked concepts -holograms.

These UFO control systems would be extremely light weight and use lighter than air techniques for buoyancy purposes.

I believe working prototypes have already been proven outside the labs on test ranges. These are not for deployment anytime soon but do prove 'working concepts' outside the lab.

Floating invisible drones with holographic shaping come very close to Vallee's concept of the UFO Control System. IFHO's = Invisible Flying Holographic Objects

HUMANS will be our Control System using IFHO's.

[Did this idea come from ET or me??? :D]

Last edited:
UFO technologies since the early 1980's:

I'm always open to changing my mind about ET's UFO's being here too, but, fmpov, the 1980's are the epicenter of all kinds of UFO technologies coming to fruition with military R&D and the huge smokescreens and subterfuge created to hide these technologies from EVERYONE. IT IS NEED TO KNOW ONLY. Not even The President has a need to know with some R&D technologies during some periods of research and development time frames, imo.

Honestly, we know aerospace/flight corporations can have their own black projects "skunk works" to do in-house R&D self-sponsored and self-funded in top secret isolation to then LATER present to the military what it can do.

Billionaires can fund their own projects too. Lots of billionaires are attempting to privatize space exploration. Billionaires are very interested in exotic flying machines, and so is the wealthy entertainment industries. So are myth makers -the secret societies of the < 1% power freaks.

This has all been very possible to begin serious UFO development since the 1980's, and these UFO technologies can be Human made in exotic "out of the box" ways of thinking. Such as Holograms and Image Projection for Hollywood, Myth-makers, and Warfare. Humans can do unmanned UFO's NOT just using wing-shaped lift, but by exotic light-air craft lifted and propelled by new and novel means.

With the emphasis on drone technology and deployment since 2001, we can be certain all kinds of exotic spy and attack drones are being prototyped. Many are being downsized and cloaked for various missions. Don't you think homeland security is going to be using these for more and more applications? Local police and federal agents too.

Invisibility and deception will be priorities!

Are IFHO's real ??? Hell yes!

Is it ET's and Humans... too?

Last edited:
I would like to humbly assert that Vallee was not talking about high tech when he brought up the Control System theory. He meant that the UFO phenomena may represent the latest manifestations of a mysterious "something" that acts to control and direct human belief systems. In most situations through time, this control system seems to take people at that time "outside the box" of their current cultural expectations. In the past, this may have been done via manifestations of the gods, elves, fairies, gnomes, and various floating objects that often took a form the populus could relate to, e.g., hot air balloons manned by normal humans. Now we have the manifestation of space ships, again taking us beyond our sense of omnipotence and omniscience, introducing yet again the idea that there is more going on than we know. Vallee also hinted at darker purposes for the control system. But I personally believe he used the term in reference to psychological and sociological impacts on humankind from experiences with "the other". I don't think it had any connection to alien or human technology per se.

Forgive me if I totally missed your point. I posted this prior to having a cup of coffee today. This acts as a caveat that removes all my responsibility for the impact of my post. LOL

Thanks very much for your post. Your ideas about some points Vallee was getting at seem reasonable to me. I agree. With that in mind I will comment about your quote noted just below...
Now we have the manifestation of space ships, again taking us beyond our sense of omnipotence and omniscience, introducing yet again the idea that there is more going on than we know. Vallee also hinted at darker purposes for the control system.
I posted recently a Youtube showing performance artists [country singers] singing on stage before a live audience. One was a hologram, but it was impossible to be certain which was human flesh or the hologram.

The high-strength lightweight glass with low-reflectivity is simply invisible to the human eye... even just a foot or two away from this new material. What is amazing is how clear, flexible, and strong it is even in a lightweight thin film.

This means it could be used to move around in the air as come kind of invisible platform or structure or aircraft and scaled from very small to large. These materials would be ideal for "floating" or light-air moving devices that would be invisible.

IF one could float/move "fly" an invisible holographic device, then magic could be performed to create any moving image [creature, alien, ufo, fairy, etc.] to appear out of nowhere and dematerialize again!

It's a primitive form of the control system that could be used for manipulation and control of people. Bigfoot could appear and dematerialize right before your eyes! An angel, devil, Jesus, ET Alien, well, anything from the movies or imaged by humans.

I'm just thinking of ways Humans might MIMIC or IMITATE or "magic trick" these concepts of Vallee's using an invisible mobile platform and holography concepts.

So, this thread is "drawing board" concepts [not completed design] using new materials and holographic or image projection technologies to create [limited] aspects of Vallee's Control System. To mimic, imitate, or magic trick these ideas.
Why should there be only one category of 'other', and only one purpose involved in what we call para-normal experiences?
Good points. I agree.

Last edited:
I believe it might be possible to cloak {laser holography} an alien starship during the daytime in our atmosphere, yet for one during the nighttime, or in environments that lack starlight --- the starship might be impossible to cloak while under power --- because I speculate that the starship relies on photon propulsion; that needs to generate photons --- as in fusion plasma contained between two magnetic fields surrounding the starship --- for it too feed photons to the photon propulsion unit.

I do have possible photographic evidence that the otherworlders do use a form of laser holography --- as in camouflage and generation of ghostly alien humanoid forms --- though I'm not going to release the photograph to the public anytime soon.

Sorry,

Erno

I do have possible photographic evidence that the otherworlders do use a form of laser holography --- as in camouflage and generation of ghostly alien humanoid forms --- though I'm not going to release the photograph to the public anytime soon.
Thanks for y0ur ideas. Btw, can you give us anymore details about how you got the photo(s) and where and when these were taken? Daylight or nighttime? Is it digital? How many megapixels? If on film... what ASA/ISO and film specs?

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for y0ur ideas. Btw, can you give us anymore details about how you got the photo(s) and where and when these were taken? Daylight or nighttime? Is it digital? How many megapixels? If on film... what ASA/ISO and film specs?

Thanks for sharing.

The two ET alien photos were taken by me, with a Brownie Box Bullet camera shooting 127 film --- one daylight day in the summer of 1972 --- located on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland.

Interesting. How far away would you estimate this was? Is the film image just a speck on the negative, or is it sizable giving some detail on the negative film itself? Also, where on the film is the image? Near the edge or centered? Color or B&W? How well focused is the image?

Again, thanks.

This is a FREAKY IDEA. In principle, a hologram contains the information across it's spectrum. Holy Sheeeit! So, has the military or someone "the other" found a way to just aim a laser light or dispersal light of some kind that is encoded with the holographic image information into our eyes to create any form that we think we're seeing??? With the computing power available now maybe it's possible just to CGI the light, and when we see it the holographic image is encoded with the information.

I mean, one of the latest theories is all of reality as we know it is part of some holographic matrix, so maybe that encoding is "cracked open" now so various holographic programmers "human" or "non-human" are projecting the images without the objects being really there as a solid in space.

Maybe that's why trace evidence is so shabby, it's done by deception, and, also, why there is so little trace evidence too!

There are so many kinds of UFO's, real military and hoaxing, so this is just one possible idea that could explain many of the ET-UFO sightings.

Last edited:
This is a FREAKY IDEA. In principle, a hologram contains the information across it's spectrum. Holy Sheeeit! So, has the military or someone "the other" found a way to just aim a laser light or dispersal light of some kind that is encoded with the holographic image information into our eyes to create any form that we think we're seeing??? With the computing power available now maybe it's possible just to CGI the light, and when we see it the holographic image is encoded with the information.

I mean, one of the latest theories is all of reality as we know it is part of some holographic matrix, so maybe that encoding is "cracked open" now so various holographic programmers "human" or "non-human" are projecting the images without the objects being really there as a solid in space.

Maybe that's why trace evidence is so shabby, it's done by deception, and, also, why there is so little trace evidence too!

There are so many kinds of UFO's, real military and hoaxing, so this is just one possible idea that could explain many of the ET-UFO sightings.

The giant triangular craft as holographic image created with highly developed conventional technology is my favorite explanation.

Taking this concept to a much higher level in positing that earthly or other sentient agencies can temporarily create material objects by tapping into the 'source code' of our holographic universe is, to me, a new and fascinating idea.

Whooly crap, another possible explanation! Why people can see something, but the other person cannot! If the laser is directed in a tight beam, then they could focus selectively to single out their targets. Also, send different images to different eye-balls accounting for the discrepancies in what was seen.

Broadcasting the image to an entire area also allows for the witnesses to see the hologram from its different angles and positional relationship to each witness. The beam does not have to be limited to sending different images for each person and angular-location positions!!!

This is the BRILLIANCE of the holographic concept.

This is an awesome power!

The giant triangular craft as holographic image created with highly developed conventional technology is my favorite explanation.
Agreed. It could be beamed direct to eye-balls in focused or broadcast mode, as described above, or it could be cloaked and hidden on a floating/flying platform where the image is too!

Frack. This can explain sooooo many inconsistencies with witness accounts. Including doing sharp angular turns and light speed accelerations!

Yeah right, it also explains why Human ET-UFO's are coming at night to do these amazing feats!!! These cannot be done in bright sunlight!!! But. Maybe directed and focused beams could work in daylight, whereas broadcast mode is overcome by the bright sunlight. That's why sightings and visions are so limited in daylight.

Last edited:
How they VANISH with movement streaking away into the sky, etc. The holographic image naturally FADES into nothingness with correct perspective and sizing as the angles and distances change, and there are different ways to do this too I can think of. The hologram broadcast is on the cloaked moving platform, so the platform movement can do it OR the image is changed to simulate its movement and sizing whether the platform moves too or not. Multiple platforms could do more coverage areas too. The observer's movement and positional changes will also change how it appears and moves, etc.

Last edited:
Here is the caveat from this forum member ->drsamisaladin

PS. In every age, people are tempted to understand the human mind and paranormal phenomena by comparing them to the latest technology. In a former age the mind was likened to a clock; then to other machines; now to a computer. In future ages when the computer has been replaced by something else, that new technology will be the model used to explain the brain or certain paranormal phenomena. That is alright, as long as we recognize that the comparisons are not the full explanation, only helpful analogies that further understanding to greater or lesser degrees.[end quote]

With that in mind these are some interesting ideas to ponder:

(Constance found this. It's a long snippet I took.)

Mechanism

A simplistic model of what be going on has to do with the right/left brain and their connection to a non-local mind that is part of the holographic universe.

This idea has been proposed by many people such as Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the sixth man to walk on the moon. He pointed out that as soon as science develops a generalized theory of information, non-locality, the Zero-Point Energy field and the Quantum Hologram that we will begin to develop an accurate understanding of consciousness.

“I theorize that there is a spectrum of consciousness available to human beings,” said Mitchell. “At one end is material consciousness. At the other end is what we call 'field' consciousness, where a person is at one with the universe, perceiving the universe.”

The revelation of this new world view of consciousness began in 1935 with the Einstein, Podolsky, and Rosen experiment challenging an idea that had arisen out of the mathematical calculation of the time that there was a non-local quantum-interconnectedness to the universe. The idea was that entangled photons at a distance appeared to be conscious of the other and any action placed on one would be instantly balanced by the other independent of time and space.

Mathematical proof of this non-local interconnectedness was provided by physicist John Steward Bell in 1964 and experimental proof was provided in a number of experiments around the world in the early 1980s. It became a fact that our space time reality is non-local.

At the same time work done on rat brains in the 1950s by biologist Karl Lashley showed that trained rats could still runs a maze with huge sections of the brain removed which indicated that memory was not stored in any particular part of the brain. Lashley declared that there was no memory center in the brain.

In the 1960s Dr. Karl Pribram noticed that when brain-injured patients had large sections of their brain removed, their memories became hazy but they also did not suffer a loss of any specific memories. He also importantly pointed out that the brain was using fourier transform mathematics (conversion of images into wave forms and back again).
About the same time the hologram was discovered in 1964 by Dr. Dennis Gabor and he described the same two factors 1) like the brain that lost no memory when parts were cut out no information was lost when a hologram was cut into pieces. Each piece contained the information of the whole hologram, but like the human memories the image would become hazier as the pieces got smaller. 2) The hologram image like the human brain used fourier transform mathematics indicated a key common characteristic between the two systems.
In 1977 Pribram proposed that memories are not localized in any specific brain cells, but rather, memory seemed to be distribution throughout the whole brain just like the hologram. He described a holonomic model for the brain.

Next in 1992 Dr. Walter Schempp, a mathematician at the University of Siegen in Germany discovered the quantum hologram while studying functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI). The quantum hologram stated “that the event history of all macro scale matter is continuously broadcast non-locally and is received by and interacts with other matter in its environment through a process of exchange of quantum information. This is an extension of the known process of quantum emission/absorption.”
[1]
The discovery placed the storage of all information in the zero point energy field. According to Dr. Edgar Mitchell,

It elevates information in physics to the same level of importance as energy itself – information if we define it broadly as patterns of energy, so the particular mathematical formulism that goes with the quantum holography is a group study. It also tells us that this information or energy is non-local which means that it is carried in the zero point energy field.

We can then start to say – we have heard the mystical tradition for example of the akashic record. Well this seems to be the mechanism of that which allows the akashic record to take place. It is nature memory system. I have written a paper called the Quantum Hologram – Nature’s Mind to suggest this ubiquitous application. It is a mechanism to carry the history of everything and it carries it out throughout nature, and the point is that it is recoverable through resonance. Resonance is exactly how we get information.”

The mind therefore is a hologram enfolded in a holographic universe, or as Dr. Mitchell’s Quantrek group describes it, “the totality of our physical and subjective experience can be thought of as a multimedia hologram resonant with ourselves and the zero-point field.”

Like a piece cut from a hologram our minds contain all the information in the universal hologram. The quality of that information, however, is dependent on much noise and interference there is from the left of the brain.

In the normal brain the left side is the dominant part of the brain responsible for language, hearing processing most of the duties of speaking. It's also in charge of carrying out logic and exact mathematical computations. It is the brain of the physical world that acts as a reducer and regulator producing only the consciousness necessary to survive in the physical world and blocking out the rest.

The right side is the creative side that handles spatial abilities, visual imagery, face recognition and music processing. Most artists and musicians have dominant right brains. Dr. Roger Lear, who became famous for performing alien implant removals, lived and worked in Hollywood. He maintained that the only common characteristics of people claiming the abduction experience is that they were all right brained.
The other analogy that can be used is the signal to noise ratio. The left brain is noise and the right brain is signal.

This can be seen when people are trying to meditate. People will complain that they cannot do it. Every time they try and find that quite place thoughts keep coming into their minds which they cannot stop. Those thoughts are the left rational brain creating noise in the experience which prevent a right brain inspirational experience.

In the same way abductees report that their experiences appear to have made them more psychic. This may be explainable by the fact they have interacted with aliens who are strongly telepathic (the key difference between aliens and humans is that aliens are telepathic).
Abductees report that when the alien talks to them telepathically the signal is clear with no noise. They know exactly what the alien is saying. Therefore, the aliens may be teaching the abductee, or altering their brain to receive the signal with the right side and block the noise from the left hemisphere.

Autistic people have damage in the left brain. Because of this the normally dominant left brain cannot produce the noise into the signal as it usually does. The more severe the damage the less noise there is. Consequently, the less noise there is the better the signal is.

That may be why Powell’s non-verbal autistic subjects have almost pure telepathy. The left brain is severely damaged as evidenced by the inability to speak, and there is nothing preventing the mind connection to the information stored in the zero point field.

This idea of brain damage creating a clear signal is also supported by some of the greatest psychics of the last century who reported corresponding brain injuries. Peter Hurkos, considered by some as the greatest psychic ever received his psychic abilities after falling off a ladder in 1941 and sustaining a head injury. Edgar Cayce, considered the best psychic in America, received his amazing abilities after being hit in the head with a baseball( and he made the claim that the psychic material he was providing was coming from the akashic field). Joe McMoneagle, the top remote viewer for the CIA work being done at the Stanford Research Institute suffered from brain seizures while in the army.

The results being reported by Powell of perfect telepathic hits on 18 and 19 digits numbers or the complete hit on a 162 digit number would indicate that a condition exists where the brain is receiving all signal and no noise. The left brain has gone on a permanent coffee break.

In one interview Powell described that the one child was being taught to develop some verbal communication, and she wondered if this would affect the ability to do psi down the road. This is a valid consideration because activating and training the damaged left brain should in theory create noise in the signal. Therefore if the child was successfully brought back to full normal capability, theoretically the psi ability should disappear.

The non-verbal autistic savants are therefore the perfect candidates to demonstrate this telepathic ability that we all theoretically have but cannot demonstrate because of noise and interference from the left hemisphere dominance. The savants are also the perfect candidates because they are compulsive and very good at what they do. They will not be rattled in an experimental setting because they live in their own world of performance and have the rest of the world on mute. Because of this they do not suffer from stage fright.

Conclusion

It is evident that we are getting close to confirming the idea that the physical universe is only a small part of overall reality. Material reductionist scientists will fight the idea to the bitter end but it appears that it may already be all over except for the crying.

The evidence is gathering quickly that we all have telepathic abilities but because of the wiring of our brains we are unable to pick up the signal. This idea is supported by the fact that experiencer’s report pure telepathy during their alien encounters but not in daily life.

The accumulating evidence in quantum physics, along with work like that being done with autistics by Powell, points to the idea that the brain is simply a computer interface between the quantum hologram and the physical world which we perceive with our senses.

The research done in past years with savants has helped to develop the idea of left brain/noise and right brain/signal. This new understanding of the brain has even allowed some scientists to perform supporting experiments in the laboratory.

Dr. Allan Snyder at the University of Sydney’s Center of Mind has done successful experiments which work off the idea that the damaged savant brain may actually be provide signal and important new ideas about reality. He refers to the fact that “less is sometimes more” when it comes to the compromised left hemisphere of the savant.

What Snyder did in his lab was inhibit the high level functioning left hemisphere. He did this by sending a series of electromagnetic pulses (transcranial magnetic stimulation) into the left frontal lobe. In 40% of test subjects this produced a strange savant like intelligence in drawing, proofreading, and mathematics. The savant like abilities were being caused by shutting part of the brain down just like brain damage does in the savants.[2] “We all have that information,” Snyder said, “but our brains are deliberately wired not to see it.”
[3]
The days are coming when the general realization will come “wow, I guess consciousness is not all in the brain.” At that point the really exciting job of understanding the true nature of reality and the consciousness that underlies it will begin.

[1The Quantum Hologram

[2] Lawrence Osborne, “Savant for a Day,” New York Times, June 22, 2003, Savant for a Day - New York Times

[3] “Unlock Your Inner Rain Man” Unlock Your Inner Rain Man by Electrically Zapping Your Brain | WIRED

Last edited:
Consider this: why the phenomena can only appear with the Human present too...

One thing seems certain from my POV... with all the nature cams, outdoor camera stills and video and surveillance taken with billions of frames captured every day 24/7 around the world these experiences can not occur without the Human mind somehow focused and present to produce and/or receive the experience too. These "events" never are captured on camera independently by remote without a mind present and focused to experience it.

It seems obvious there is a co-dependency, and Carl Jung seems to have targeted what may be going on. If we can sleep and remember lucid dreaming as if alive inside it, then we can have these waking dreams too. DMT seems to be another clue too. That's not to exclude other possible causation too. External Holograms are sent our way too! [Military, Entertainment, Hoaxers, "the other"] If matter and thoughts are holographic in nature, then somehow we might manifest these experiences too.

Some individual TDCS experiments have produced ill effects such as temporary blindness and unconsciousness. I would be very cautious with attempting these things at home. Zapping your own brain with a 9 volt battery may produce startling learning capacities but it ain't necessarily a smart thing to do.

The holographic parts of the discussion are quite interesting as a paradigm for expanded consciousness. Has there really been any consistent, conclusive work connecting psi abilities and autism though?

Some individual TDCS experiments have produced ill effects such as temporary blindness and unconsciousness. I would be very cautious with attempting these things at home. Zapping your own brain with a 9 volt battery may produce startling learning capacities but it ain't necessarily a smart thing to do.

The holographic parts of the discussion are quite interesting as a paradigm for expanded consciousness. Has there really been any consistent, conclusive work connecting psi abilities and autism though?

DS's long quotation from that thread [originally concerning Michal Schermer's anomalous experience] led me to read it again today. DS quoted from one of three posts in a row in which I quoted descriptions and theory from Palmer's remarkable current investigation of psi abilities in some autistic children. I'd like to repost that material in a new thread since we never actually explored it or discussed its significance {which I think is immense}, diverting instead to a lengthy appreciation of Dewdney and other poets. I'll come back and post the link to the new thread after I get it started.[/QUOTE]

Back