• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Not as new..

hecticXx

Skilled Investigator
I have had an account for nearly a year, mainly to lurk, haven't posted much. Now I want to get involved and participate in discussion. I find it refreshing to talk with people about things that have interested me my whole life, and things nobody else will investigate. Unsolved tends to peak my interest, as broad as it is.

I love investigating/researching the weird and darker stuff, I usually post weird news and stuff I run into, otherwise I just lurk and read

Yea, same here pretty much. I just posted a thread of which I could not find anything related to the topic on here in the ghost board. Maybe some people will be interested

Before you can post, you need to go through the PARACAST initiation process. This involves going through the human spanking machine on your hands and knees. At least, that's what I was told. Since I live in Phoenix, Gene and Chris made me go through the spanking machine. I assumed EVERYONE has to go through it before being a PLUS member?

Welcome and make sure to post things you think might interest others. Chances are, if it's weird or unexplained, we will like it. And don't be shy about jumping into any thread that interests you. There are no closed-off cliques or anything. All is available for your participation.

And there really is no spanking machine. Be well and enjoy yourself - there's lots of good company and like minded folk to be found here.

And there really is no spanking machine. Be well and enjoy yourself - there's lots of good company and like minded folk to be found here.

haha, i was starting to get worried for a minute. i don't think the spanking machine would settle well with my rear-end.

i've already found hours worth of reading from links here. there is such a wealth of information on this forum. i enjoy it alot. enjoyed listening to you on the show this morning too.

Back