• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ardi Sixkiller Clark Returns to the Paracast w/ Sly People

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
Dr. Ardy Sixkiller Clarke, author of Encounters With Star People, (February 24, 2013 -- Ardy Sixkiller Clarke) returns to the Paracast to talk about her new book, Sky People.

Ardi vowed as a teenager to follow in the footsteps of two 19th-century explorers, John L. Stephens and Frederick Catherwood, who were among the first to bring the ancient Maya cities to the world's attention. She finally set out on her seven-year adventure in 2003 and traveled through Belize, Honduras, Guatemala, and Mexico, collecting stories of encounters, sky gods, giants, little people, and aliens among the indigenous Maya. She drove more than 12,000 miles, visiting 89 archaeological sites and conducted nearly 100 individual interviews and the results can be found in her new book and her 2nd visit at the Paracast. We will be taping Thursday morning, so please post your QUESTIONS here!

"Dr. Ardy Sixkiller Clarke brings to the field of ufology degrees in history, English, psychology, and educational leadership and a background as a teacher, university professor, administrator, licensed therapist and psychologist, and social science researcher. As a professor emeritus at Montana State University and director of the Center for Bilingual/Multicultural Education, Dr. Clarke has focused on working with indigenous people. Her first book was the best-seller Encounters With Star People. She lives in a mountain cabin in Big Sky, Montana. Her Website, Ardy Sixkiller Clarke provides updates on her activities."

Really enjoyed reading her first book, and will definitely pick up a copy of the new one at some point.

1. How much credence do you give to tales of star people? How do you differentiate between reports that are genuine and those that are fabricated?

2. Have you ever encountered any hard evidence besides witness testimony that points to the reality of star people visiting our planet?

3. Are tales of sky gods/star people just myths that hide a deeper, more down-to-earth explanation?

4. What does Sixkiller mean? I've been curious about that one for a while.

Thanks!

Questions:
  • Is it your impression that the craft reported in the Star People stories are physically real and from another star system in keeping with the ETH?
  • Have you been able to find any clues that might help us identify what star system on modern day star charts the Star People come from?
  • What principles of the Social Sciences have you applied to the analysis of the stories you have gathered, and what conclusions have you been able to draw from them?
  • Is there any suggestion that the "backward walking people" might be here to alter our ecology to make Earth more hospitable for them?

Last edited:
1st off, as a "newbie", I wanted thank you Chris for asking my question last week to George, as I was really interested in his work.

But With regard to Ardi I have a couple of questions.............

-What is the best story or tale you have or have heard about the star people, whether or not you beleive it is fact or fiction?

-During your 7 year adventure, do you have any specific interview or encounter that stands out among the rest?

Dr. Clarke, could you retell the story of the snowplow driver who picked up an ET who was left in a snow storm. I found that story from your last book to be quite fascinating.

Lookit that. My post is actually the first not to have a question (and it's much too late for that of course).:p
I'm glad to see Mrs Clarke return to the show. I hope she got over last show's criticism and sees it for what it was meant to be, namely constructive.

Back