• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

not again...wow...

I often wonder if ppl like him and the one armed bandit reconcile their lies internally as being OK in the big picture. Excusing them selves with internal dialog like "it keeps public attention on the subject", "maintaining public awareness" etc etc

The biblical references might also be guilt related. Its actually common for people who have done something so bad that they cant forgive themselves and get none from their victims to seek the forgiveness of a higher power.

Once they are convinced the higher power has forgiven them, the expect everyone else to as well. Jebus has "washed" my sins away its all good now
These are interesting speculations as you can see parallels among the Christian paranormal believers: Meier has already announced himself as the prophet many times over now, Dyer's delusional self-persecution complex and used of biblical support don't point towards a good end here folks as things can only ramp up and get worse, especially with all the messing with animal entrails, and stuffing bodies - there's a definite disturbance there when you roll it all together. I start thinking about those cases where the parents start beating, starving and exorcising the devil out of their kids, taking it a step further each time until suddenly, their kid is dead.

What is it about the biblical set that they have such delusional mindsets? Is the belief in paranormality in religion an indicator that the paranormal subject itself has these sharp edges to it? Frequently we hear about how staring too long into the paranormal abyss may cause something to start staring back at you. Is this what we are seeing here with Dyer, and how does the field go about policing or monitoring itself so as not to be contributing to the delusions of others that can result in truly horrific outcomes?

No Constance, shoot what was/is an imaginary animal, live the rest of your life rich out of the carcass, photograph it, you have nothing, but a lifetime of saying 'honest it is real''.

Last edited:
OK folks its over he has the body IN HIS HOUSE!!! I say again... IN HIS HOUSE!!!! what kind of a guy has A DEAD BODY IN HIS HOUSE? no one unless he is pulling a HOAX!
Screenshot_105.png Screenshot_106.png Screenshot_107.png

THE END OF RICK DYER.....
this is the beginning of the end...
from Dyer
Two wrongs doesn't make a right! I have been misinformed about Randy Filipovic's past and I want to make a sincere public apology to him. I take full responsibility
next up...
then..(note the fake Bigfoot body behind him)

NEXT UP...

ANY FINAL DOUBT IS REMOVED RICK IS A LIAR AND A CREEP!
I RECEND ANY THOUGHT OF HAVING HIM ON THE SHOW THE END HAS COME....

Was there ever any doubt, at least the 2nd fraud around, if he was being honest? When info is at the tip of your fingers and a simple google search can tell any sucker he/she is being hoaxed by a known con man- I just don't get how this guy was even able to land back in the spotlight and make even one dollar. Heck, a simple internet search of one particular well known author first brought me to this forum, where I learned he had lied about his past- thus making his "experiences" while serving in the jungles of S.E. Asia faux, and saving me the time I would have wasted reading his material.

Back