• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Mysterious signal from Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko

mike

Paranormal Adept
The European Space Agency (ESA) today confirmed that it was receiving a mysterious signal from Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko. In a post on its live streaming website, it described the signal as a “mystery song” and uploaded a recording with the caption: “Hear our comet sing.” The confirmation follows months of rumors that the Rosetta mission was originally sent to explore a radio signal from the comet first detected 20 years ago. The November 12 landing of the Rosetta mission’s Philae probe will be live streamed to the world. The ESA’s surprise announcement hints that the significance of the landing may go well beyond the historic first of humanity landing a probe on a comet.

Mystery signal from Rosetta comet confirmed by European Space Agency - Honolulu exopolitics | Examiner.com

Mike, please keep us posted on the landing of the probe on the Rosetta comet and anything further concerning the signal. This whole daunting space mission is fascinating and has been many years in process since the probe was launched..

Some exciting shite here. So this signal has been kept quiet for 20 years, except for one insider who leaked this info- that wasn't taken serious. I wonder how that one writer for the Huff post feels today.
I find this a great example of how things can be kept quiet for decades- until a leak slips through that no one takes serious.

The European Space Agency (ESA) today confirmed that it was receiving a mysterious signal from Comet 67P

This signal could be the result of electric arcing.

Comets are negatively charged, whereas the Sun is positively charged. As comets move into the Sun's sphere of electrical influence, that charge differential causes electrical arcing and machining.

As you know, the first man-made radio transmitters were simply electric spark generators.

Learn more about Comet 67P's electrical properties from the Thunderbolts Project...

Is there a source for any of this other than Michael Salla? He's about as credible as Greer, Hoagland, Lazar, oh the list is too long to contemplate. :eek:

Is there a source for any of this other than Michael Salla? He's about as credible as Greer, Hoagland, Lazar, oh the list is too long to contemplate. :eek:

Yeah he lost credibility during the source A farce , He ended up distancing himself from the story but never really owned his mistake in supporting it even when the evidence had destroyed the story.

But as Constance has posted, the ESA has confirmed the signal too.

Hear our comet sing on Livestream

208c48ed-7f60-4649-bcb7-d7b63fe60283_50x50.png
European Space Agency
Hear our comet sing
Rosetta’s Plasma Consortium (RPC) has uncovered a mysterious ‘song’ that Comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko is singing into space. The comet seems to be emitting a ‘song’ in the form of oscillations in the magnetic field in the comet’s environment. It is being sung at 40-50 millihertz

I've been following the Thunderbolts Project for about five years.

I love how their predictions always turn out correct, while mainstream government scientists are wrong.

In this latest episode, the failed Rosetta Mission discovers comet 67P to be an electrically scarred, dry rock, not the "dirty snowball" my science teachers blathered about for years in school...

But as Constance has posted, the ESA has confirmed the signal too.

Yah, in my opinion, the main difference between Mr. Salla and the ESA is: the ESA still has a fair amount of credibility.

Michael is so far in the "hole", you need imaginary numbers to figure it out. :p

Back