• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Apple Customer Service

What are you using to post in this forum? A BMW? You can't compare tech companies to car manufacturers. Not the same thing. However, I must say, your use of logical fallacies to argue your point is quite impressive.
Silly answer : do the companys i mentioned make quality products of the same level as Apple , yes or no ?

2397_bpfobu.jpg

Yup, they make really good products too. Just really different from Apple, so it's not the right comparison to make if you're trying to prove your point. We need to compare Apple to other companies that make computers, phones, mp3 players, etc. Only then are we making the right type of comparison. No one in North America gets cars that are built in China, but everyone get their tech gadgets from there.
Anyway, I stand by my original post - I got some really great customer service at the Apple Store.

Back