• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

My current ideas

quantum

Paranormal Novice
Its been many years now asking myself why no meaning why no patterns to my contact events.After listening to michael hanks i think his name is on a recent paracast show talking about remembering the past and future.
I came to an idea that the reason why there is no meaning and patterns is we are remembering on our own or with others the future.Because of us not understanding time or not having a refernace for such a thing as a memory of the future it appears paranormal.This is a let down i am sure for people and me,but explains the lack of so many unexplained answers to the wrong questions.Is this the right question to ask? Is it memorys from the future? Have we not understood everything about our perseption of time?

Sorry about the spelling,if anyone knows how to do a spell check on these posts please let me know.

Why is it contact events drop as you get older? Is it because the brain is going downhill.Why so much contact as a child? Maybe because the brain is so elastic and full of strong conections which allow things to be remembered from the future which are harder by a long way than rembering the past.

Our brains filter out noise,it focuses on the things that are needed to deal with in the present.It will use the past as a way to form the present,but the future would mess things up as we would not have enough information to form a good or useful need for it.

Imagine you are on a small boat running with the current on a river.Everything you have done is remembered,but you can see ahead of you.Now imagine that river is time.Those things ahead of you are now part of your memory.If true what makes some of us look ahead and keep the information rather than filter it out.

Imagine we are always on that river everywhere we go,flowing through time but able to see into the future and past.Strange beings and craft,buildings which was not there before.Strange animals from past,presant and future.

All things exist but its what your brain is able to filter is what matters.What is intresting is how can more than one person at the same time be able to deal with this odd experience.That needs more thought.

Its been many years now asking myself why no meaning why no patterns to my contact events.After listening to michael hanks i think his name is on a recent paracast show talking about remembering the past and future.
I came to an idea that the reason why there is no meaning and patterns is we are remembering on our own or with others the future.Because of us not understanding time or not having a refernace for such a thing as a memory of the future it appears paranormal.This is a let down i am sure for people and me,but explains the lack of so many unexplained answers to the wrong questions.Is this the right question to ask? Is it memorys from the future? Have we not understood everything about our perseption of time?

Sorry about the spelling,if anyone knows how to do a spell check on these posts please let me know.

I use MSIE and it includes automatic spell checking. I don't know about other browsers and portable devices like phones. BTW, I'm not a believer in time travel the way it's usually portrayed in pop-science and science fiction.

In order to discover time travel and mysteries about what exactly is time, we will have to go beyond our current boundries of thought and physics, which MOST is not willing to do or take the time to process without any sort of strong retaliation from the current science field. My personal opinion, either people are lazy, ignorant, or too nervous to go beyond scientific method and facts, but thats science itself where you fail, get feedback to improveand to go beyond and over the wall, thats how you advance, its not just about technology its about the way we think as well, instead of time travel, time? hahahaha, do time travel, ok heres the facts, what are we not doing, how do we achieve a glimpse of...even through 5,000,000,000 failures

In order to discover time travel and mysteries about what exactly is time, we will have to go beyond our current boundries of thought and physics, which MOST is not willing to do or take the time to process without any sort of strong retaliation from the current science field. My personal opinion, either people are lazy, ignorant, or too nervous to go beyond scientific method and facts, but thats science itself where you fail, get feedback to improveand to go beyond and over the wall, thats how you advance, its not just about technology its about the way we think as well, instead of time travel, time? hahahaha, do time travel, ok heres the facts, what are we not doing, how do we achieve a glimpse of...even through 5,000,000,000 failures
Hi its not time travel I am talking about but a new way of thinking how we filter information in our brain.In this case how we perceive time.I am dareing to say that not only we have it wrong but have no need to know we have it wrong.The problem is there are freaks like me who will try and eat something when somebody says you can not.

I'll be so bold as to say I know exactly what time is and why there can be no such thing as time travel in the usual sci-fi sense of moving forward or backward in time at will within in this universe.

Last edited:
@quantum and @ufology, Im talking beyond just time travel, in reguards to both, my uh rant, more directed to adding on to both statements, basically what im saying its time for modern science and its researchers to look into things more deeply and step outside the original rules thats been set up, we need to update.

Here is what I've been asking myself lately. If the there are signs that the universe is contracting would that be a sign of negative entropy? If there is negative entropy would that mean that everything will go in reverse,? will the yolk go back into the egg and milk back into the bottle and would that mean we still wouldn't remember it...even if we were alive to witness it...because these events will be still a future event ( albeit maybe it's undoing?) so would we remember JFK'S assassination up to the point it gets undone? Or would we remember the future but not the past?

Last edited:
Hi Wade interesting idea. I was going to to discuss this in another post but since your talking about the universe then I will go into it a little now.

When gravity is mentioned its normally about the earths gravity or trying to escape a black holes gravity.Gravity is rarely talked about when it comes to us on our planet going around the solar system which is going around the milky way which is moving around the universe. What I am getting at is the disturbance's made in space time by gravity which we then move through without knowing what effect that has on us.There is also the fact gravity is weaker than it should be, where is is going? why cant we see all its force?

I was happy to see in the film Interstellar the subject of gravity was talked about allot, and the effects it has on time. The thing I would love to know is how gravity effecting us as we move around the universe. Could this effect and even help create interaction between different points in time, for example the oversized wolf at Skinwalker Ranch.

This is related to what I have talked about in previous posts but not the same. What may be happening here with gravity's effect is the boat on the river being moved away or stopped in the current.

The thing I would love to know is how gravity effecting us as we move around the universe.
I think a lot of people would still like to know how gravity is able to have an effect on anything. So far, we just know about the effect, but the how part is still theoretical. It's a mystery.
Could this effect and even help create interaction between different points in time, for example the oversized wolf at Skinwalker Ranch.
I don't think so. It might make for a good grade B sci-fi plot though.

I betchya we can find the answer or part of it, if we could understand how spirits and other entities travel over into this world, and possibly reasearch into possibitilies of missing peoples and civilizations that vanished without a trace..

What other things that we see appear without warning and do not form a pattern?

I have a feeling I am closing in on a real clue for the first time. Please if someone can answer do so.

The only thing I can think of is human mates.The opposite sex can attach and be attracted to you but could you repeat it ? could you predict it? there are so many factors that it would be hard. What is the result of such an a event. A union for a short time or for life.

Is there a clue? what words matter? opposite, attraction, and union

Back