• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Soul Travel - A Journey that requires no rocket science

CryptoGuru

Skilled Investigator
Hi,

Since 1989 I have researched the subject of how an alien civilization can travel between the stars. And I have some revelations to make based on my experience.

And I want to know if people here would be interested in knowing about this so I can then take time out and write about it.

CryptoGuru

Hi,

Since 1989 I have researched the subject of how an alien civilization can travel between the stars. And I have some revelations to make based on my experience.

And I want to know if people here would be interested in knowing about this so I can then take time out and write about it.

CryptoGuru

It would be interesting to hear your thoughts, but if the title of the thread is any indication you may want to know that science has already shown Astral travel, remote viewing, and the like, to be very unreliable ( at least so far ). For example there were astral travellers who claimed Venus was a planet teaming with life, but follow-up visits by space probes later revealed it to be completely inhospitable to life. There have been other claims as well, like Ingo Swann who claimed during 1973 that Jupiter had rings that are, "Very close within the atmosphere." ( Wikipedia ). However the only rings in Jupiter's atmosphere are the bands that have been visible for a long time before Ingo's claims, and the ones that were discovered by Voyager are well beyond the planetary atmosphere, and were theorized to have been there by astronomer S. K. Vsekhsvyatskii as early as 1960 ( See paper here ). So Swann could have had advance knowledge of the likelihood of Jovian rings. To date, I know of no verifiable and reproducible claims that demonstrate astral travel, soul travel, remote viewing, or the like can be relied on to furnish consistently accurate information.

But still, it would be interesting to hear your thoughts :).

Ok. I agree with all that you have written and I have the answers to most of these mysteries. But I will elaborate on my experience and thoughts here. Today is Sunday so I am relatively free all other worldly chains.

Your experiment where you seem to link the power going out as an effect sounds like something that should be easy to replicate, and therefore fairly simple verify in a controlled setting. If you have a hard time getting people to take you seriously, how about posting up the specifications and letting amateurs give it a try. If it works as well as you claim, it would soon get the attention of serious scientists.

It sounds like you have reinvented the wheel to me. Radha Soami and Eckankar have been proponents of Soul Travel for some time. You don't need a device to do Soul Travel according to these groups. You may call yourself a 'neutrino', but I don't see anything new here.

You may also wish to unlink your discovery from the title 'Soul Travel' as that is a trademark of the Eckankar group.

You may also wish to unlink your discovery from the title 'Soul Travel' as that is a trademark of the Eckankar group.

Agree. Therefore I removed what I posted but the main thread cannot be deleted by me. So you can request the admin to remove it. I have no further interest in sharing the knowledge.

Sheesh guess he musta gone travlin.

No. I am not gone traveling anywhere... :) I do not want to post my thoughts in a forum where people talk about trademarks and possibly copyrights in the near future.

I believe in free sharing of knowledge but also realize that such knowledge can be copied by others and copyrighted as their own.

I always posted my thoughts on a public forum knowing well that what one posts on a public forum cannot be copyrighted or trademarked unless it is already done. And I have no time to investigate the Eckankar group's claim on the term "Soul Travel". Maybe they have filed a trademark. Well good luck to them.

Unless the administrators intervene and clarify who can post what here, I decided not to post anything further. If you are interested in learning more about what I posted here earlier and more, you can send me personal message.

No. I am not gone traveling anywhere... :) I do not want to post my thoughts in a forum where people talk about trademarks and possibly copyrights in the near future.

I believe in free sharing of knowledge but also realize that such knowledge can be copied by others and copyrighted as their own.

I always posted my thoughts on a public forum knowing well that what one posts on a public forum cannot be copyrighted or trademarked unless it is already done. And I have no time to investigate the Eckankar group's claim on the term "Soul Travel". Maybe they have filed a trademark. Well good luck to them.

Unless the administrators intervene and clarify who can post what here, I decided not to post anything further. If you are interested in learning more about what I posted here earlier and more, you can send me personal message.

I think the warning about copyright was meant to be taken as a caution in case you plan to write something like a book about your experiences, not so much as a caution about posting here. I'm taking the term "Soul Travel" to be synonymous with the idea of astral projection. I have little doubt that people have experienced what they believe to be perceptions of environments that are located somewhere other than near their physical bodies. Maybe there is something to these experiences that goes beyond the brain's imaginative power, however before we can be sure of that we need some verifiable evidence. So far all the most convincing evidence I've seen has been statistically derived and inconclusive. Can your experiment be setup in such a way that you can project your sensory awareness to a remote location and record specific information such as a string of randomly generated characters printed on a piece of paper that is set out in plain view inside a sealed room?

I think the warning about copyright was meant to be taken as a caution in case you plan to write something like a book about your experiences, not so much as a caution about posting here. I'm taking the term "Soul Travel" to be synonymous with the idea of astral projection. I have little doubt that people have experienced what they believe to be perceptions of environments that are located somewhere other than near their physical bodies. Maybe there is something to these experiences that goes beyond the brain's imaginative power, however before we can be sure of that we need some verifiable evidence. So far all the most convincing evidence I've seen has been statistically derived and inconclusive. Can your experiment be setup in such a way that you can project your sensory awareness to a remote location and record specific information such as a string of randomly generated numbers printed on a piece of paper that is out in plain view inside a sealed room?

Would like to explain here...

First there are two parts of my research.

1. An experiment based on Physics using magnets, electricity and electromagnetism
2. An experiment based on Spirituality using meditation but with a scientific explanation.

With regards to the first one, the result of the experiment was there was a power blackout for a few minutes when the experiment was first conducted in 1989 and more recently in 2012. But only twice this has happened though the experiment has been conducted many times. One another person has tried to do the experiment remotely but unable to get the same results. Also my current knowledge of physics is basic and I am unable to take this experiment any further unless some expert in physics chips in. And reason why between 1989 and 2012 there is this huge time gap. Without more knowledge and resources pursuing the experiment is futile.

The only silver lining about this experiment that keeps me getting back on it is when i read scientific articles validating some of the stuff I wrote about in 1989.

Regarding the second experiment, this was started by me in 2012 and the result of this was witnessed by two other persons.

One of the witness who was with me during this experience, is an American and another is Japanese. These two gentlemen asked me to meditate and focus on making a team win a match. I would not mention which team and which match here. The team was loosing and the Japanese guy said it is a done deal for the team. The American guy asked me to focus and prove my experiment works. So i meditated and not only the team won the match but it went on to win the world cup that year in 2012.

Second case, a Swedish woman fighting for children rights asked me two favors. One to find a lost person and another to make the party she chooses to win the elections. And both the things happened on meditation.

And there are many other silly stuff that we did to test this experiment that I would not like to go into. There is detailed theory on how this happens and I would not like to post anything here unless I am sure no one goes and copyrights this information and claims it their own.

I want this information to be free and available to everyone to try and experiment. I am not sure how this can be done on this forum!

Can your experiment be setup in such a way that you can project your sensory awareness to a remote location and record specific information such as a string of randomly generated numbers printed on a piece of paper that is out in plain view inside a sealed room?

For this I have to say, you have to experience it and then you will realize what you can do with this. This is all very new for me and I may be only at the tip of discovering more important things. I have only explained the experiment as the result of interaction between a person's soul or what I call as a neutrino like particle with others.

And if the experiment is conducted successfully following all the rules, then it is possible i believe to change the time space fabric to the one you wish for.

All I was doing was telling you that Soul Travel' was copyrighted by the Eckankar people. You wanted to fly off the handle when I mentioned that they own the term. Had you gone to their website and scrolled down to the bottom you would have seen that. It took all of two minutes. Frankly I don't care a hoot about you using 'Soul Travel.' I just mentioned it as you seemed to lay claim to the term.

I think the warning about copyright was meant to be taken as a caution in case you plan to write something like a book about your experiences, not so much as a caution about posting here. I'm taking the term "Soul Travel" to be synonymous with the idea of astral projection. I have little doubt that people have experienced what they believe to be perceptions of environments that are located somewhere other than near their physical bodies. Maybe there is something to these experiences that goes beyond the brain's imaginative power, however before we can be sure of that we need some verifiable evidence. So far all the most convincing evidence I've seen has been statistically derived and inconclusive. Can your experiment be setup in such a way that you can project your sensory awareness to a remote location and record specific information such as a string of randomly generated characters printed on a piece of paper that is set out in plain view inside a sealed room?
Ufology, soul travel and astral projection are two different things in reality. Here is a link to a pretty good explanation between the two. Soul Projection

Yes. I agree these are two different things. But the one I am talking about is quite different as well.

The the experiment that I did, I did not feel anything like leaving my body or projecting myself to another or connecting to another body or soul. What happens is quite unseen as the interaction is between the two particles that I propose as similar to a neutrino.

A neutrino has no effect on us as a billion of these particles pass through us.

Likewise, when you meditate through this method, what happens and what i believe happens is that there is a change in the time space fabric and you cease to exist in the old one or it is destroyed and you travel into another one without you even feeling it. And the new one comes with the results you desire.

One of my theory is that that for every infinitesimally small fraction of a second of the present there exists a past and a future both existing at the same time. And if your neu or soul particle ceases to exist in one, it moves into another and you keep feeling consciousness.

This is repeated even when one dies and we continue to live the same life over and over again unless we are able to break out of this cycle and the neu becomes a neu spirit which means it no longer needs to be hooked on to a body.

These are hypothesis not confirmed facts. But what is confirmed and experienced by me is that i am able to bring about change in future events through the meditation. So when I say Soul Travel it means your neu or soul traveling through the time space fabric without needing to move from one point to another.

And hence no need for rocket engines. :)

Ufology, soul travel and astral projection are two different things in reality. Here is a link to a pretty good explanation between the two. Soul Projection
Thanks for the comment and link. I know there are some differences between the various concepts, but didn't want to get bogged down in the minutiae, which is why I said, "... if the title of the thread is any indication ... Astral travel, remote viewing, and the like ..." so as to lump it all together in a "class" so to speak of similar concepts that describe the ability to perceive a remote location via some natural means or skill allegedly possessed by the perceiver. IMO the minutiae isn't relevant to the goal of the discussion, which is to verify that such experiences reflect some objective reality as opposed to something imaginary. In the end, if that can be established, we can call it whatever we want.

Back