• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Questions for Bruce Maccabee, Ph.D. on FBI-CIA-UFO Connection

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
On November 25, we'll be visited again by Dr. Bruce Maccabee to talk about his newest book (this time for Richard Dolan Press) entitled, "The FBI-CIA-UFO Connection." This is a provocative look at what these agencies know about the UFO phenomenon, and what the author claims are their efforts to conceal the truth from the public.

What the government may or may not know about UFOs has long been a subject of speculation. Getting a handle on what evidence they might have has been a goal of researchers for decades, and we are all curious to see just what evidence Dr. Maccabee has delivered.

I'm sure you'll have some great questions for this episode.

You can learn more about the book from the publisher's site: rdpress

Please ask Mr. Maccabee what his feelings are regarding the J. Edgar Hoover note to Clyde Tolson referencing possible future investigations by the FBI into Flying Disks. The handwritten portion authored by Hoover seems to express an interest on his part into gaining "full access to disks recovered". Is Mr. Maccabee aware of a specific incident that led to this exchange? The note mentions a previous incident in LA where the Army recovered a crashed object, but wouldn't let the FBI examine it. I'll add that at no point in the note was the word "extraterrestrial" mentioned.

Question: In the 1990 book The Gulf Breeze Sightings by Ed and Frances Walters you wrote, "... in my opinion this is not a hoax. After an intensive investigation I have concluded that everything described here actually happened more or less as they have described it." Are you still of the same opinion? If not. Why not?

Last edited:
Q.1 Speculating do think there is two types (one for Public Relations and the other military run) of space programs which are controlled by China, Russia and USA ?

Q.1 What is your best UFO case you have investigated during your research? Also bought your book and very good read.

Back