• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Boyd Bushman's last video

What a shame, i really liked how relaxed he became talking about his work, '' you have to listen to nature '' he says, she has all the answers,and she is trying to tell us.

Just in case you did not notice. Boyd Bushman passed away.

His Last Interview:

Thanks for the link. Have it bookmarked to watch later. Bushman has always struck me as one of those quirky characters that are anomalous by virtue of their claims and stories not seeming to match their distinguished resumes. Have no idea what to make of Bushman.

---------------

Just perused the video. Interesting, I guess. But have your 'woo' filter on before viewing.

Last edited:
I just came across the video on Facebook, of all places. :confused:

Strange video - I am in the midst of it. I agree Boomerang, he looks to be "one of those quirky characters that are anomalous by virtue of their claims and stories not seeming to match their distinguished resumes."

These ex skunk works scientists/engineers doing their deathbed, and near death confessions/interviews, each one confirming the same story, with the same exotic technologies, is astounding.

This isnt just a trail of breadcrumbs, put them all together and we have the whole loaf.

There must be 5/6 of them now, from the very top echelons of deep black projects like Ben Rich, its a scandal that these people have to be knocking on heavens door before they finally confess all.

And they will continue, one after the other, theres alot of them, 60 yrs worth.

It becomes clearer and clearer why Eisenhower wanted to warn us about the MIC.

Ben Rich.

1. There are 2 types of UFOs -- the ones we build and ones 'they' build. We learned from both crash retrievals and actual "hand-me-downs." The Government knew and until 1969 took an active hand in the administration of that information. After a 1969 Nixon "purge", administration was handled by an international board of directors in the private sector…

2. Nearly all "biomorphic" aerospace designs were inspired by the Roswell spacecraft -- from Kelly's SR-71 Blackbird onward to today's drones, UCAVs, and aerospace craft…

3. It was Ben Rich's opinion that the public should not be told [about UFOs and extraterrestrials] . He believed they could not handle the truth -- ever. Only in the last months of his decline did he begin to feel that the "international corporate board of directors" dealing with the "Subject" could represent a bigger problem to citizens' personal freedoms under the United States Constitution than the presence of off-world visitors themselves.”

Last edited:
Personality-wise he struck me as a total straight-shooter, and for his age still quite sharp.

And why, in his final days--did he know he was soon to die?--would he, or most people for that matter, go to the great trouble to concoct a hoax? What could he hope to gain from that? One would assume that a man of his background would have better things to do than to spend a few dozen hours concocting faked photos with a backstory.

There remains the possibility that the friends who were feeding him this information were pulling a hoax. Almost anyone can be fooled, of course. And sometimes scientists are easy marks. However, having spent decades within aerospace doing high level research, he was probably in a better position than most to hear credible rumors and work through in his own mind what was likely or not, and who he could trust.

Very intriguing.

I saw this on another site and was wondering if it was legit. Wondering what G&C think of this.

And why, in his final days--did he know he was soon to die?--would he, or most people for that matter, go to the great trouble to concoct a hoax? What could he hope to gain from that? One would assume that a man of his background would have better things to do than to spend a few dozen hours concocting faked photos with a backstory.

That's what makes this kind of thing so hard to simply shrug off. Judging from the video, Bushman is in poor health and probably nearing the sunset of his life. This is a time when people tend to cling to that which has been most personally meaningful to them. They wish to depart this world with a clean slate. Idle hoaxing is usually a young person's game.

There are no guarantees either way. But it does seem curious.

I find this entire death bed testimony utter rubbish. Sad that someone had to be remembered this way. Sickening were the UFO field has gone Image-Flat-4.jpg

I find this entire death bed testimony utter rubbish. Sad that someone had to be remembered this way. Sickening were the UFO field has gone Image-Flat-4.jpg

So, it's likely that he was being played by others with regard to the alleged alien body--assuming he was not pulling a hoax himself. And, if he was being duped, then it's more likely that the rest of his photographic evidence could have been similarly hoaxed.

(A factor not in favor of his judgment was his uncritical statement about the so-called 'spirit' in one of his photographs.)

My original impression of his persona--trusting and guileless--now seems less evidence of a no-nonsense, facts-only mindset, and more one of gullibility.

There's a second thread on this, noting the coverage of this on RT.

I'v gotten a second opinion on the body shown in the video:

55822869.jpg

There are some more alien body stories circulating, and I doubt they can all be true. This one, while interesting (and sad), provides no verifiable details, lacking names, or even location and date. Based on the furnishings pictured, I'd say it was photographed within the last few years.

Sill, it's as worthy of attention as the Bushman claims, and it has the benefit of being far shorter.
No video yet, just text and stills.

Screen%2BShot%2B2014-11-01%2Bat%2B9.58.09%2BAM.jpg

Blue Blurry Lines: ET Goes Home: A Farewell to Banjo

It just occurred to me that we have not considered something that could be important. It's so obvious and simple, I'm amazed no one has brought it up before. We have been assuming that all these rubber aliens were made on Earth! No one questions this assumption, not even the bleevers. Dang. I'm gonna hafta have a beer and think about this one. Rubber aliens might still be aliens! Wow.

Back