• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

not again...wow...

I really think that dyer is a blot on serious investigation. He is worst than blake the fake. He has made any research a laughing stock

What an expletive deletive.....

Its not funny when you ruin someones life

An Australian man says his life has been ruined since he exposed a world-famous Bigfoot hoax.
Andrew Clacy left his home in Wodonga, Victoria, last December to join self-described Bigfoot hunter Rick Dyer, who claimed to have shot a Sasquatch dead and put it in a glass case.
Clacy put his life on hold and joined the Texan’s entourage to court media attention for what he thought would be a history-making adventure.

I was broken-hearted when I came back to Australia," he said.
"I felt like a fool."
The venture left the Victorian $12,000 out of pocket, damaged his business and his family, and has seen him ridiculed by friends.
Dyer, since being exposed, has also allegedly conducted an online campaign to abuse and discredit Clacy, even trying to hack his emails.
In a series of rants on his blog, Dyer has accused Clacy of knowing Hank was a hoax for the months he was promoting it – a claim the Victorian denies.
"He is actively trying to destroy me and (other former associates)," Clacy said.

Bigfoot hoax ruined my life, says Australian man

Now IMO Clacy needs to accept some responsibility, no one forced him to drink the kool aid.
But Dyer has a lot to answer for regardless. What a putz

BUT... in Rick's case the BFs might want to consider keeping to a vegetarian diet.
nahhh they would just hand him off to the deros of the underground earth peoples, if bigfoots are a part of them as the theory goes....simply to vanish..oh wait can the deros take some other people too....

It wasn't enough this clown Dyer set out to hoax, he also conducted an online campaign to harass?
This guy is the lowest of the low.

What an expletive deletive.....

Its not funny when you ruin someones life

An Australian man says his life has been ruined since he exposed a world-famous Bigfoot hoax.
Andrew Clacy left his home in Wodonga, Victoria, last December to join self-described Bigfoot hunter Rick Dyer, who claimed to have shot a Sasquatch dead and put it in a glass case.
Clacy put his life on hold and joined the Texan’s entourage to court media attention for what he thought would be a history-making adventure.

I was broken-hearted when I came back to Australia," he said.
"I felt like a fool."
The venture left the Victorian $12,000 out of pocket, damaged his business and his family, and has seen him ridiculed by friends.
Dyer, since being exposed, has also allegedly conducted an online campaign to abuse and discredit Clacy, even trying to hack his emails.
In a series of rants on his blog, Dyer has accused Clacy of knowing Hank was a hoax for the months he was promoting it – a claim the Victorian denies.
"He is actively trying to destroy me and (other former associates)," Clacy said.

Bigfoot hoax ruined my life, says Australian man

Now IMO Clacy needs to accept some responsibility, no one forced him to drink the kool aid.
But Dyer has a lot to answer for regardless. What a putz

Bad stuff and it's a shame Clacy can't take Dyer to court. Or maybe there is some way he can. Hoaxes are not always harmless.

You would think Clacy would have the sense to personally inspect the specimen to be sure it was the real thing- heck, a google search of Dyers name would have saved him the cost of a plane ticket. Geez, I have a bridge or two for sale if Clacy is interested.

Deyer sounds like a typical sociopath. Not too different from Steven Greer. Sociopaths tend to use anyone in their immediate vicinity as convenient scapegoats. They often end up biting off the hands and heads of those that feed them.

folks let dyers own words show his level of hoaxing...

Official statement by Rick Dyer.

“Give us help from trouble, for vain is the help of man. Through God we will do valiantly, for it is He who shall tread down our enemies.” Psalm 60:11

First and foremost I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ without him none of this would've been possible. Over the course of the last 2 1/2 years many people have come and gone from my life. My 37 years o...f living I have never met more cowardly people.The Bigfoot community produces a playground for cowards,sex offenders and other lonely people. Unfortunately this is about 85% of the community .People that didn't quite make their goal in life or stuck at a dead end job, they are unable to establish a relationship with the opposite sex and some with the same sex. For the most part ...their failures. They are unhappy with their lives so much so they try to spew it on to others. The community is a playground for other lonely people to get together and feel important.I have been involved in two Bigfoot hoaxes that I openly admit. I don't run from it, I always talk about it and don't do like others in the Bigfoot community pretend it never happened. I take pride in knowing I helped people while I was hoaxing. I've change peoples lives for the better and worked with many charities..I do not regret my past but see no need for future Hoaxes. Some people in the Bigfoot community start off by doing the right thing by being unbiased but their inner coward kicks in when pressure comes from other Cowards. People are unable to think for themselves to make their own decisions they worry about what other people thanks about them . They strive to be liked...I have many naysayers trash talkers and cowards that say many untrue nasty things about me.

“Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Luke 10:19

I have been the victim of vicious bullying and stalking.The good news the stocking part has been put to abrupt stop by the Spalding County sheriffs department. The rest I take with a grain of salt and people with half a brain can see through the BS.

“No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Be strong and of good courage …” Joshua 1:5

On September 6, 2012 I shot and killed a Bigfoot outside of San Antonio. My actions after that destroyed any chance of it being released anytime soon. Investors ,film companies and other people with interest took over and kick me out. On October 25, 2014 I played a small part in killing another Bigfoot in Pennsylvania. Myself and eight other people witnessed history. I played a very small part in the death of this Bigfoot but I'm getting all the attention . Without the eight other people this wouldn't have happened. We own the body ,we own the film and we own everything to do with this Bigfoot. This is a real Bigfoot and we decided to not let the people who sit behind their computer cheapen this discovery. Today I turned down a major news source that wanted to report on this. We wont allow this to be another spectacle or sideshow.This Bigfoot will get respect. Our plan was to fast track this and get it out as quick as possible. There are many people involved that has no monetary gain for this discovery. After seeing Walter Shrum labeled a hoaxer for driving four hours to see the discovery of the Century and Tim Fasano make an absurd assumptions against this man. We decided against others involved and the others that came out to see it from making public statement. They will be attacked and their day-to-day life will be jeopardized by the Cowards and without monetary gain for them it's hard to justify. So we are putting this on the slow track and doing it right. So over the next several months we will keep the cowards busy. "eye for an eye tooth for tooth" in Jesus name thank you.

“It is God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of deer, and sets me on high places. He teaches my hands to make war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze … I have pursued my enemies and overtaken them; neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed, I have wounded them, so that they were not able to rise; they have fallen under my feet. For You have armed me with strength for the battle; you have subdued under me those who rose up against me.” Psalm 18:32

On a funny note the attention I'm getting is hilarious... The same people that valid never to speak my name again are the ones with the biggest mouth. Thanks

“The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; the God of my strength, in Him I will trust, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge, my Savior, You save me from violence.” 2 Samuel 22:2

I am available for radio and video interviews to talk more about this subject.

I will release a photo to my fans and followers on a private page I will set up. This is for the people that's been with me the longest.
Lots more to come get ready folks. Tick-tock tick tock tick tock

i noticed a lot of biblical quotes in there, did he forget this one ?

" A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself" Proverbs 18:2 (KJ version )
the contemporary version of this states something along this line
"A fool has no delight in understanding, but delights in airing his own opinion"

This is truly unfortunate. I don't really understand why people hoax, but if you're going to do it, don't take others down with you.

This is truly unfortunate. I don't really understand why people hoax, but if you're going to do it, don't take others down with you.

The simple answer would be to make others look silly.. think of all the fake UFO vids on YouTube.
But in this case one has to wounder why one would keep formulating hoax after hoax.... Money? well maybe but what money is there in the paranormal field to start with?

He's nuts. By definition, his actions will not make sense to a sane person.

Nailed it

Reading the letter vesvehighfolk posted the guys is clearly a couple of slices short of the full loaf.

I often wonder if ppl like him and the one armed bandit reconcile their lies internally as being OK in the big picture. Excusing them selves with internal dialog like "it keeps public attention on the subject", "maintaining public awareness" etc etc

The biblical references might also be guilt related. Its actually common for people who have done something so bad that they cant forgive themselves and get none from their victims to seek the forgiveness of a higher power.

Once they are convinced the higher power has forgiven them, the expect everyone else to as well. Jebus has "washed" my sins away its all good now

"That's not the issue Delmar. Even if it did put you square with the Lord, the state of Mississippi's a little more hardnosed." Ulysses Everett McGill

Anyway, we can only guess what goes on in those noggins, and I don't really want to think too much about it.

Back