• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Lockheed Martin scientist on deathbed says aliens are real

stonehart

Paranormal Adept
Lockheed Martin scientist on deathbed says aliens are real (VIDEO) — RT News

Aliens, some as old as 200 years, are real and have visited Earth, a former Lockheed Martin senior scientist has claimed. In his final moments, he provided “photo evidence” while sharing his personal experiences of UFOs and extraterrestrials.

The controversial 33-minute video was made shortly before Boyd Bushman died on August 7, 2014. However, the footage has only recently emerged and is starting to garner widespread attention.

“I do have a top secret clearance,” he affirms at the beginning of the video. He goes on to state that incidents such as Roswell in 1947 – when a military Air Force surveillance balloon crashed – happened at the hands of aliens.

Bushman shared details about aliens, UFOs, and anti-gravity technology – which he says is being developed by US, Russian, and Chinese scientists at Area 51 (the US military facility).

In the video, Bushman is seen holding up second-hand “photo evidence” of aliens while describing them to viewers.

“They were approximately four and a half to five feet tall,” the former top aerospace scientist said. “They have three back bones. They’re actually cartilage,” he added, stating that they had fewer ribs than human beings. These aliens have fingers and toes like human beings.

He went on to state that their eyes and noses are different from humans, and that they are telepathic mind readers.

"They're able to use their own voice by telepathy to talk to you," he said. “You walk in the room with one of them, and all of a sudden you find yourself giving the answer to your question in your own voice.”

Don't shoot the messenger I just post it so you don't have to.

But I do love this bit

"However, the alien seen in Bushman's photographs is actually available to buy at Walmart, according to an investigation by Quebec station TVQC."

"However, the alien seen in Bushman's photographs is actually available to buy at Walmart, according to an investigation by Quebec station TVQC."

Well, what better way to discredit future "whistle blowers" than by making the alleged aliens available at Walmart. I wonder why Walmart sells aliens, though. Maybe because they don't have human rights and therefore can be sold into slavery? :D

But seriously, what is it with these men who are facing death that they want to make a big lie their last message to the world?

If true, Bushman should have picked up his aliens at J.C. Penny, no one goes into those stores anymore and he may have gotten away with it.

Bushman is a conundrum. In one hand he has 1st class scientific and engineering credentials. On the other hand he has often strongly hinted at guilty knowledge of advanced propulsion and anti-gravity systems, and the inference being that these were either back-engineered from or given by ET.

The last video I saw of Bushman, he seemed coherent and with all his marbles, so is it a question of an old man getting stuff off his chest, or something more sinister? Or even, Boyd having a laugh at David Sereda's expense?

Perhaps, there happens to be "some" truth? Unaware he himself was hoaxed regarding the photo's. Though, if he believes the photo's are genuine, it's obvious his filters are non-existent regarding the ufo subject.

This has been getting way too much attention. Robert Sheaffer summarizes some of the coverage and makes a few good points about it.
The alien body has been getting most of the news, but Sheaffer points out a bombshell that's being overlooked:
"Weirdest of all is a 'spirit photo' that supposedly shows the ghost of an alien that died."
Bad UFOs: Skepticism, UFOs, and The Universe: Scientist Photographs Plastic Alien at Area 51

I'm having trouble pulling up this site/photo. Any chance you could post that photo here?

kp5449b88a.jpg

I don't know which Bushman thread to post in, but I'll put it here to honor the excellent link above.

A staunch Bushman supporter posted this as evidence, and to demonstrate how I'd been duped.
It's an eye-opener, all right!

ETA: Read the comments, for extra education. Someone named Jesse Ventura weighs in with his opinion, too.

Last edited:
Dang. The video keeps lagging like hell on my PC. Is it just me, though, or do the arm and hand holding up the head look suspiciously like that of a kid to anybody else?

If you search YouTube, you'll find plenty versions of the Bushman video, along with others debunking or defending it.

It's just absurd, but has turned out to be valuable tool in sorting out those without any critical evaluation skills. I used to used George Adamski or John Lear as my nutty belief barometer, but now it's the Boyd Bushman story!

I am wondering what other posters think about the death bed confession in general? I for one have grave doubts about these last minute confessions. If you are going to do a tell-all I would wish these people would do it well before they pass away. It would certainly be more believable in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back