• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

From the BBC: UFOs over Tuscany, 1954.

Very interesting indeed. Does the BBC Magazine often print articles on ufos, or is this article an unusual event? Also, have there been recent cases of ufo sightings in the UK accompanied by this 'angelhair' phenomenon?

Was in Italy Constance.

Notice how the ex service's, turned 'astronomy' expert debunker, went straight to spiders, never a mention of the craft's/ufo's, not a word, conclusion ufo shaped [as in oval and cigar ] spiders.

Spiders stop play, the ref halted the game because 1000s of spectators were looking and pointing up, the players stopped playing rooted to the spot, feckin 'spiders'.

And the bbc mock the subject in discussion, but treat peoples sightings with enough integrity in online colum inches.

Bill Chalker on angel hair

Bill Chalker Archive

I began rolling up a copious amount of the material in my hands. The filaments diminished in size (not too unusual given the viscous changes that can occur in those conditions, particularly with the possible addition of water from my hands), and then the material eventually dissipated into nothing visible and leaving no trace. It gave the impression of rapid sublimation from solid to gas, but no vapours or odour were noticed.

The properties of spiders web are well known, and apparently disappearing to touch is not one of them! With the realisation that that I may be dealing with something exotic I raced to a nearby residence to get some sample jars.

Back