• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Paul Hellyer ; "Aliens Exist!!"

"Over the weekend, Paul Hellyer, former Canadian defense minister, went on television and declared that not only do aliens exist but that they walk amongst us and are responsible for some of our modern technology. Among these tech gifts are the microchip, LED light and Kevlar vest."

I think we probably made those tech advances without ET's help.
Give us humans some credit.

"Over the weekend, Paul Hellyer, former Canadian defense minister, went on television and declared that not only do aliens exist but that they walk amongst us and are responsible for some of our modern technology. Among these tech gifts are the microchip, LED light and Kevlar vest."

And Hellyer's insight comes from among others ... Dr. Steven Greer. Wow, now I understand.

Decker

I guess this isn't really news per say, I think mr. Hellyer hasn't made his feelings secret over the years, but being that the former defense ministers of Russia, Canada and Brazil (?) have made suggestions in the past about the existence of aliens perhaps Mr. DOLAN is approaching this from the wrong angle as he waits for the POTUS to make a similar statement.

....almost forgot, :) ....

Last edited:
The guy is simply repeating silly ufo tales from the internet. As far as I know, he's never stated that he had knowledge of UFOs while doing whatever the *#%$ a liberal Canadian Defense minister does.

Hellyer, Corso. Perhaps we need another CE category in ufology for distinguished old geezers who have either slipped the rails or ascended to the astral plane pre-mortem. I am officially elderly. But I haven't had so much as a Tweet or a telepathic how-do-you-do from a single alien walking amongst us. :( One hates to sound disrespectful. But geez...

I believe that Mr. Hellyer is just repeating comments similar to those he made earlier this year at the Disclosure meeting that took place in Washington, DC. The only people who paid attention back then and now were wearing tin foil hats.

My uncle has upped the whole foil hat thing to another level:
main5.gif

The lines on the face, the extra grey hairs each day and the predilection for eccentricity, yes it's true, the resemblance is probably uncanny for most of us.

540x360.jpg

33x borat mankini selection (NEW)
Category: Household goods

Sold for 5 GBP
VAT on hammer: 20.00%
Buyer's Premium: 15.00%
Internet surcharge: 3.00%

Izz nize yeah......

51fKPiB80bL._SY355_.jpg

Price: £6.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £10. Details

In stock.
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon.

buy 33 at auction for £5 + hammer 15% = £5.75 + vat 20% = £6.90 or 1 from amazon for alittle more.

What size would you like BS.

Last edited:
Back