• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"WEAPONIZED: The Case For Ebola Coming From a Bioweapons Lab"

If I were one of the 'elite' and I wanted to control the masses, I would find a more 'elegant' solution. I would encourage fellow 'elites' to flood the media with trashy interactive talent shows, I would tell the masses what to think via the news, I would tell the masses what to fear, what role models they should have, fellow 'elites' would control the banking and taxing system, I would give the illusion of freedom, distracting them - always from the realization what true freedom means. I wouldn't waste time on bio weapons, the 99% of the masses need to be controlled for the existence of the 1% elite. Look what happened in Europe following the black death - because so many workers died those who remained didn't need to stay with the same Lord, they moved on to work for the Lord who paid them the most .

It wouldn’t be surprising to find out that the Ebola-patient zero boarded a plane from Philadelphia to Sierra Leone just before the major outbreak in Africa. Similar to what happened in 12 Monkeys.
It’s also scary to think what is kept locked away in labs all over the world. Sure maybe the labs in North America and Western Europe are well maintained, but what about places like China. They have far less environmental and safety restrictions with almost no enforcement. This sounds like an accident waiting to happen.

Back