• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

Back to Roswell...how about Kent Jeffrey who at a time was quite active on this case? I know he left the field after changing his mind on this case, but for those interested in this case (yes there are Chris ;)), it might be interesting to hear what he has to say about it, if he'd be willing to come on the show?

This is the vimeo page of Dr Barrie Colvin who conducted the poltergeist sounds study. Seems like a very interesting guy to interwiev.
I'm a flying, snow-boarding, poltergeist-chasing guy in rural Norfolk, spending time formulating chemicals for all sorts of reasons. The chemical business brings in the cash so that I can fly to poltergeist cases where I can track them down.

If he can't be reached via the page above, he also has a youtube channel: Barrie Colvin - YouTube

I'm sure this has been already suggested by someone, somewhere in the forum... but, why not try to get Ed Conroy on the show to discuss his book (Report on Communion) and to discuss Strieber? Gene and Chris keep mentioning how they've been trying forever to get Strieber on the show... and the man keeps running in terror. Getting Conroy on might be a way of... getting Strieber on the show, without getting him on. Does that make sense? Maybe it doesn't. Might make for a good show, though. Thoughts, Gene...? An Ed Conroy episode?

Thomas DeLonge of Blink-182 and Angels & Airwaves who is well versed in the UFO phenomenon. I found him interesting. He was recently on C2C in late November with George Knapp. And speaking of Knapp - why not him too?

I noticed Peter Robbins is coming on, so why not get Larry Warren and Nick Pope to come on at the same time. There seems to be a spat going on between Robbins and Pope, and this would make for great radio.

Larry Warren sure seems a possibility, but after you listen to the latest episode with Robbins, I do not see Pope coming back to join him. I suppose things might change, but still.

How bout a guest to talk about the varghina brazil case or the Zimbabwe case? And for the love of god no rendelsham/bentwaters, for some reason i have that case up to here, its been regurgitated a zillion times

Back