• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hat Man?

Canadiancowboy

Paranormal Novice
Hey everyone, I'm brand new here so please be patient. A close friend showed me a picture he took of a humanoid shadow on the wall of his living room. It is about six and a half feet tall, wearing a fedora and what appeared to be a trench coat... The shadow seems to have almost dark layers. He has seen this as a shadow a handful of times and has also seen it has a physical being. He has seen it in different locations and says it doesn't feel evil but it's not a good entity.. Not evil but not good.. Almost dangerous when needed. His girlfriend has also seen this physical being but while she was looking at it, he could not see it... Any insight out there? I'll try to post the picture soon... When I convince him to send it to be.
Thanks!

Back