• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Welcome Andy Schopick!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Andy has an extensive background in sales, extending over several decades, and he's agreed to handle the sales and marketing chores for our little company. He also has a number of key friendships in the UFO field.

He's already hitting the ground running, and I'm pinning lots of hopes on him to boost the bottom line.

So if you know of a prospective advertiser, let me know via a private conversation, and I'll get the information to Andy pronto!

welcome aboard Andy, perhaps when the forum super hero isn't cracking the whip you can contribute some input here and there.

So we are quickly approaching one year since Andy was brought aboard. I think I speak for everyone when I ask how the first year was!?

I Love You,
Gene Lionberg

Back