• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Halloween Costume for This Year

Charlie Prime

Paranormal Adept
Since the Media is terrorizing the cattle with "Ebola", I found the perfect costume for this Halloween...

Only $19.95...

Ebola Virus Protection Kit - LiveActionSafety

ebola__45507.1413234490.380.500.png

I will splatter fake blood all over it, and use the red plastic bag to collect my candy.

Wow that is cheap, nice find

I once wore a full head covering gas mask on a peak hour commuter train on a dare during the time when sarin gas attacks were making news.

I wasnt very surprised when 4 police officers surrounded me.

I wasnt breaking any laws and there wasnt much they could do but they were not happy.

Ray Rice, #27 Ravens costume

For myself...I'll be dressed to the nine's --- looking like some kind of ISIS/ISIL fighter {minus the beard} --- when I go to our outdoor gun range tomorrow; along with one of my beloved AK's

Last edited:
Back