• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jordan Maxwell 50 years of research

codester

Paranormal Novice
For those that are sensitive to reality flux and flow, we feel deep down inside that something is definitely wrong. For me personally it happen on 9/11 was when i felt it, that what we see and know about our world are not as it seem. Which led me to open my mind to other areas that previously i was aware off but had disregarded.

Please keep an open mind, and study the work of Jordan Maxwell on the Occult & Secret Society, he might offend some of you since the information he present will be reality shattering, the conspiracy is much bigger than we think it is. But please keep an open mind and check out what he is saying rather than write him off as a nuts.

Then listen to his Alien experience, and all the pieces seem to start to fall in place to a much higher clarity than before. He does not claim to have all the answer, but in my opinion he is the single person that can bring us closer to it. And be more awake and aware of what is happening to our world, and humanity future.

Jordan Maxwell is a amateurish hack.

He picks and chooses whatever sounds good, and then forces it together into a wad of crap that he knows will sell.

Maxwell is to esoterica as the Justin Beiber is music. Bubble gum schlock.

Then you haven't done your homework if you think that way of the man, he's the person who got Alex Jones and countless other started.

What's your point? the topic is on Jordan Maxwell work, what have you read of his to make that statement? So you think citing a few author make you authorized to be in the know now? Funny by me saying doing your homework meaning reading the Jordan's books and lectures, since your critique wasn't very constructive.

What's your point?

Here is my point, concisely: Jordan Maxwell is a amateurish hack.

He picks and chooses whatever sounds good, and then forces it together into a wad of crap that he knows will sell.

Here is my point, concisely: Jordan Maxwell is a amateurish hack.

I got nothing else to say talking to an unintelligent person that can't hold normal conversation. Attacking the person without bringup up anything constructive. I'm no supporter of the man, but amateurish hack? funny

I may have word it in a wrong way, what i meant to say is if you are willing to look, the guy seem to have a piece of the puzzle, i know its strange and weird or even if he's telling the truth or not, but once one clear a stage in their mind and open to the information he presented, then bring in what anomalies that you find are not fitting with the current world view. Things would seem to line up abit in a very weird way, I'm not asking for ppl to be brainwashes by the info he present, just have a look.

Back