• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

NASA Picture shows what looks like old ruins

reptillian

Skilled Investigator
What do you think? Is this an old ruin from an ancient civilization?
BylPGwBIcAAxQii.jpg

I think at one point in time Mars might have had an advanced civilization on it. It's pretty much accepted that it had water and a working atmosphere at one point in time. Now what happened to this planet that we know as the, "red planet" was it another blue planet like ours? What catastrophic event took place there? If we ever do land on the red planet will we find evidence of artificial structures? Maybe the inhabitants of Mars were ancient decedents of us? These questions run through my head when I think of Mars. Who knows, maybe one day I'll live to see my questions answered. I'm inspired by John Carter of Mars I suppose haha.

Last edited:
Mars is Manx, no question about it.

Manx rock 'weathering'.

Mars rock 'weathering'

mars.jpg

NASA Chief Charles Bolden has said that the Red Planet – though seemingly barren – did have life on it and it may still be there today.
"Mars did have life on it and may still. Ancient micro tech would explain such an advanced world far beyond our own," he said,

Last edited:
Use the source Manx, use the source! ;)

Dang, you got me all excited, but I found the original quote from Charles Bolden: ".. MAY have had life at one time....". The guy who put it on Youtube manipulated the quote in the headline, very typical.

Curious marking in the picture, looks very Manxy, I guess. If it was from Earth I would have speculated that it could be petrified fungi, or a jellyfish, if not a marking of human origin. Do you have the original source for that pic, and if so, is it actually microscopic?

Last edited:
You know ive just been looking at these meteorites, metal ore from both mars and the moon, the crystal etching is marvellous.

Etched_2.jpg

It occurred to me why you may see genuine geometric rock formations, on either the moon or mars, the crystals form in straight lines, and intersect, so in large rock formations maybe they are weak fault lines, and rock breaks off leaving perfect corners etc, quakes pushing snapped fault-line straight edged huge blocks up.

Last edited:
Mars is Manx, no question about it.

Manx rock 'weathering'.

Mars rock 'weathering'

mars.jpg

NASA Chief Charles Bolden has said that the Red Planet – though seemingly barren – did have life on it and it may still be there today.
"Mars did have life on it and may still. Ancient micro tech would explain such an advanced world far beyond our own," he said,

Still nothing to see.

Alien Gargoyle Found on Mars - CognizantNationHQ

185033_orig.jpg

7670077_orig.jpg

mars cross in rock .. google that theres loads on it, the picture is genuine rover.

Haven't searched it yet. That photo you posted is extraordinary. What was the source? Is there an ostensibly 'legitimate' NASA source for it {the kind only good citizens will trust}. I'm not such a good citizen; will put nothing past the PTB.

Back